PDA

View Full Version : Farid

The_Horde
02-05-2015, 05:57 PM
What's happening with him?

Missing today and missed the sponsors evening due to personal reasons?

HappyAsHellas
02-05-2015, 05:59 PM
Think it was the plastic pitch syndrome today, and his sister gave birth to a premature baby recently so hope all is well with his family.

I'm_cabbaged
02-05-2015, 05:59 PM
Maybe something to do with the t-shirt he had on against the yams? I pray to god not though.

dmc1875
02-05-2015, 06:03 PM
He was at the ground today looking pretty happy to be fair saw him joking away with some of the Falkirk directors before the game must be a niggle?

ozzie
02-05-2015, 06:29 PM
As soon as I saw the plastic pitch I knew he wouldn't feature. You can't take such a bad injury due to the playing surface without it having a bit of a psychological affect on you. He probably won't play at qos either if the beat sevco. I hope forster hasn't suffered the same fate.

B.H.F.C
02-05-2015, 06:32 PM
As soon as I saw the plastic pitch I knew he wouldn't feature. You can't take such a bad injury due to the playing surface without it having a bit of a psychological affect on you. He probably won't play at qos either if the beat sevco. I hope forster hasn't suffered the same fate.

He played on a plastic pitch in one of his comeback games for the 20s. Stubbs said after the game last week he'd had a bit of a knock so Maybe just still to do with that.