PDA

View Full Version : Houston

matty_f
02-05-2015, 01:45 PM
Surprised to see that when Falkirk went three goals down they didn't just put in four crosses. Bit of a mistake from Houston there,IMHO.

hibees 7062
02-05-2015, 01:53 PM
Surprised to see that when Falkirk went three goals down they didn't just put in four crosses. Bit of a mistake from Houston there,IMHO.

Man's a waste of space Matty . Any manager that allows that wee rat to do that at Utd is a digrace to football and the club he was with .

Telling Allen he would make him disappear from the face of the earth . Another Potter puppet

Winston Ingram
02-05-2015, 02:15 PM

:greengrin

McKenzie
02-05-2015, 02:18 PM
Get it round ye Houston. And to the fans with the banner before the game - deal wi it 😃

Viva_Palmeiras
02-05-2015, 02:42 PM
Man's a waste of space Matty . Any manager that allows that wee rat to do that at Utd is a digrace to football and the club he was with .

Telling Allen he would make him disappear from the face of the earth . Another Potter puppet

Musta missed that what he do?

The Hibee Harp
02-05-2015, 02:42 PM
A bitter, bitter man.

Did anyone catch him on the radio after the game where he basically suggested Falkirk only lost because the players had nothing to play for and didn't want to over commit in case they hurt themselves ahead of the final.

If I was him I would be more worried about having a team that has downed tools one month before a cup final.

For a man that was complaining about his side not getting credit for winning a few weeks ago, he wasn't exactly complimentary about Hibs' win.

hibeesathampden
02-05-2015, 02:53 PM
Musta missed that what he do?

http://m.scotsman.com/sport/football/latest/scott-allan-reveals-peter-houston-hell-at-united-1-2913905

Jdawg
02-05-2015, 02:54 PM
Typical scottish dinosaur manager.

A bank of 4 and 5 and hope to get a slice of luck on the break.

Canon Hannan
02-05-2015, 02:58 PM

Spot on. I was sitting in the Falkirk end behind their dugout and Houston along with his assistant were swearing and arguing with their own supporters. Asking for a fight after the game and really having a go. Never seen anything like it.

IWASTHERE1902
02-05-2015, 02:59 PM
A bitter, bitter man.

Did anyone catch him on the radio after the game where he basically suggested Falkirk only lost because the players had nothing to play for and didn't want to over commit in case they hurt themselves ahead of the final.

If I was him I would be more worried about having a team that has downed tools one month before a cup final.

For a man that was complaining about his side not getting credit for winning a few weeks ago, he wasn't exactly complimentary about Hibs' win.

Yes heard it. He is obviously trying to wind us up. Came across as a bad loser if you ask me.

hibees 7062
02-05-2015, 03:09 PM
Spot on. I was sitting in the Falkirk end behind their dugout and Houston along with his assistant were swearing and arguing with their own supporters. Asking for a fight after the game and really having a go. Never seen anything like it.

Wish it was me he was arguing with :jamboclow

Seveno
02-05-2015, 06:53 PM
Falkirk really seem to have a problem defending when the opposition play the ball on the ground. :greengrin

hibsdaft
02-05-2015, 07:09 PM

i saw that. any idea what they were arguing about? seemed strange - thought there'd be unity between fans and management in the run-up to the Final.

also saw Maybury weighing in afterwards, seemed to be telling someone to GTF.

marinello59
02-05-2015, 07:12 PM
Houston is a total backside of a man. I hope ICT beat his bunch of hackers heavily in the Cup Final.

Hibs Class
02-05-2015, 07:17 PM
Yes heard it. He is obviously trying to wind us up. Came across as a bad loser if you ask me.

Don't know why he'd be a bad loser, after all he's had plenty of practice. However he has led his team to the best of the mid-table non-play-off mediocrity so will probably be feeling pretty good.

cabbageandribs1875
02-05-2015, 07:18 PM

:faf: the fans must have said "Houston..we have a problem" we're getting mauled 3 zilch

Hiber-nation
02-05-2015, 07:18 PM
http://m.scotsman.com/sport/football/latest/scott-allan-reveals-peter-houston-hell-at-united-1-2913905

Never knew that. Makes my opinion him even lower, if that was possible. Hope Yogi's boys thump them.

Stokesy's on fire
02-05-2015, 07:19 PM
He needs to deal with it

muzzando
02-05-2015, 07:27 PM
Get it round ye Houston. And to the fans with the banner before the game - deal wi it 

What did their banner say?

wazoo1875
02-05-2015, 08:49 PM
What did their banner say?

It said, Deal wi it.

Alfred E Newman
02-05-2015, 08:59 PM
Falkirk play some good counter attacking football and if Houston didn't come out with his pathetic, petty comments I might be tempted to praise him. But in reality he is a total welt.

trev the hat
02-05-2015, 09:04 PM
Houstons a yam fud all day every day fud !!!

AlbertK86
02-05-2015, 09:08 PM
Why is everybody so surprised about this clown

Who was he assistant to most of his career...........

Nough said

Carheenlea
02-05-2015, 09:08 PM

:top marks

The_Sauz
02-05-2015, 09:29 PM
A bitter, bitter man.

Was he talking the same Falkirk who have 4 weeks off before the final and a trying to get bounce games to keep the players sharp & fit :rolleyes: The man is as bright as Tommy Craig :agree:

EskbankHibby
02-05-2015, 09:40 PM

Or indeed a bank of 4 and a bank of 6. Was he not Levein's assistant when Scotland tried that 'innovative' formation?

The_Horde
02-05-2015, 09:44 PM
He has the most red heed ive ever seen on a man.

Jdawg
02-05-2015, 10:10 PM
Or indeed a bank of 4 and a bank of 6. Was he not Levein's assistant when Scotland tried that 'innovative' formation?

A good point, well made.

NadeAteMyLunch!
02-05-2015, 10:17 PM
Complete baw sack of a man

Canon Hannan
03-05-2015, 05:20 AM
i saw that. any idea what they were arguing about? seemed strange - thought there'd be unity between fans and management in the run-up to the Final.

also saw Maybury weighing in afterwards, seemed to be telling someone to GTF.

Hibsdaft, near the end the right back from Falkirk sprinted up the wing and sliced the ball over the bar with a poor cross. A few fans right behind the dugout (who I found out from people beside me are long serving season ticket holders) were moaning. Houston turned round and started arguing with them. I heard Houston say - 'give the boy a break' which was fine but then he really went to town afterword's with a torrent of abuse and a red coupon to boot. Then Maybury joined in - asking fat boy for a fight and swearing his head off.

From my standpoint and comments from decent Bairns fans around me the manager has no respect for the club or fans. Their fans told me Stubbs is a gent and would never behave like that. They knew I was a Hibs supporter when I cheered the 3rd goal and punched the air.

Conclusion - I like the Falkirk supporters. They are honest and even more grumpy than us. Boy can thy moan!
Houston Is a maniac. Maybury has anger managment issues.
The Hibernian support was superb (very loud when the goals went in).
Stubbs and the team are united (the celebrations confirmed this.

Winston Ingram
03-05-2015, 09:30 AM
A bitter, bitter man.

It's childish.

Falkirk today performed as they have done against us all season. Only difference was we took our chances and didn't donate any goals to them

emerald green
03-05-2015, 10:22 AM
It's just a pity that yesterday's scoreline was not the same in the cup semi-final.

Carheenlea
03-05-2015, 10:28 AM
It's just a pity that yesterday's scoreline was not the same in the cup semi-final.

It just goes to show the importance of an early goal against teams set out by the likes of Peter Houston and his ilk. Had we scored early on with one of our two great chances at Hampden I`ve no doubt we would have went on to win even more comfortably than we did yesterday.

emerald green
03-05-2015, 10:34 AM
It just goes to show the importance of an early goal against teams set out by the likes of Peter Houston and his ilk. Had we scored early on with one of our two great chances at Hampden I`ve no doubt we would have went on to win even more comfortably than we did yesterday.

Spot on. Very frustrating. One moment of poor defending and it's another Houston / Falkirk smash and grab.

Canongatehibs
03-05-2015, 10:43 AM
A bitter, bitter man.

Sums the man up and this statement explains why he's never become a top boss.

WHAT A TOOL

Biggie
03-05-2015, 11:29 AM
His nonsense around 51 (skatchel) showed what a tool he is.......hope Inverness pump them.....

lord bunberry
03-05-2015, 11:52 AM
The man is a complete nonentity. He went from Dundee Utd to Falkirk, great career move ya complete bellend

Jim44
03-05-2015, 11:53 AM
Victor Meldrew with a pathological hatred of Hibs.

oconnors_strip
03-05-2015, 12:23 PM
Hibsdaft, near the end the right back from Falkirk sprinted up the wing and sliced the ball over the bar with a poor cross. A few fans right behind the dugout (who I found out from people beside me are long serving season ticket holders) were moaning. Houston turned round and started arguing with them. I heard Houston say - 'give the boy a break' which was fine but then he really went to town afterword's with a torrent of abuse and a red coupon to boot. Then Maybury joined in - asking fat boy for a fight and swearing his head off.

From my standpoint and comments from decent Bairns fans around me the manager has no respect for the club or fans. Their fans told me Stubbs is a gent and would never behave like that. They knew I was a Hibs supporter when I cheered the 3rd goal and punched the air.

Conclusion - I like the Falkirk supporters. They are honest and even more grumpy than us. Boy can thy moan!
Houston Is a maniac. Maybury has anger managment issues.
The Hibernian support was superb (very loud when the goals went in).
Stubbs and the team are united (the celebrations confirmed this.

Maybury was like that on Tuesday night when playing for Falkirk's development team against us, fouled mouth for the whole 90mins!

CallumLaidlaw
03-05-2015, 12:38 PM
Also when asked who would go up, grudgingly said we were the best footballing team but then was desperate to point out (twice) that rangers "big club" mentality could be enough to get them up.

Peevemor
03-05-2015, 12:43 PM
Maybury was like that on Tuesday night when playing for Falkirk's development team against us, fouled mouth for the whole 90mins!

Apparently he was well liked/appreciated by the youngsters when he was at Hibs. I wonder why he's changed.

Jack Hackett
03-05-2015, 12:54 PM
A bitter, bitter man.

With almost double the amount of fouls compared to Hibs yesterday, I'd suggest he's talking utter bollox....but then that's something else he's learned from sensei Potter

hibees 7062
03-05-2015, 12:57 PM
The man is a complete nonentity. He went from Dundee Utd to Falkirk, great career move ya complete bellend

Refused to take a cut in wages and went to Falkirk for less . Halfwit

oconnors_strip
03-05-2015, 01:06 PM
Apparently he was well liked/appreciated by the youngsters when he was at Hibs. I wonder why he's changed.

Apparently it's his game mode, the young lads didnt like him but on Tuesday he was going mental at stanton just before half time. I think if stanton wasn't such a quiet guy he would have reacted back to him.

whiskyhibby
03-05-2015, 02:07 PM
A bitter, bitter man.

Sums it up exactly [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fergos
03-05-2015, 02:25 PM
:grr::grr: my name is Peter Houston and I have a big red heed.

GGTTH

Aldo
03-05-2015, 02:59 PM
Once again showing his true colours as a complete and utter grade A yam roaster.

Complete and utter bellend!

Bayern Bru
03-05-2015, 07:04 PM
Probably the most disagreeable manager in the Championship. A helmet.

03-05-2015, 07:08 PM
Get it round ye Houston. And to the fans with the banner before the game - deal wi it 

Wasnt at the game, what did the banner say?

03-05-2015, 07:10 PM
His nonsense around 51 (skatchel) showed what a tool he is.......hope Inverness pump them.....

Aye exactly "aww i didnae know what 51 meant" - aye piss off ya clown.

Bayern Bru
03-05-2015, 07:15 PM

"deal wi it".

They waved it for about 5 mins before kickoff

Sir David Gray
03-05-2015, 07:16 PM

It said "Deal wi it".

erin go bragh
04-05-2015, 07:18 PM
Welt of the highest order . Hope Inverness demolish them in the final .

GGTTH