PDA

View Full Version : Bottle

Stevie Reid
02-05-2015, 01:12 PM
Plenty shown the last few weeks since those three defeats in a row. Five straight league wins to finish the season, and we now have more points than Dundee finished with as champions last year.

We can now have two weeks to recharge and hopefully get injured players back. Rangers v QOS will be interesting games.

Pretty Boy
02-05-2015, 01:15 PM
Mentality has been superb since the set backs of a few weeks back.

The mindset has totally changed.

Thecat23
02-05-2015, 01:17 PM
Yep showed today we do have it.

Andy74
Mentality has been superb since the set backs of a few weeks back.

The mindset has totally changed.

Other than a number of fans who were telling everyone we'd bottled it then yes it has.

snooky
Plenty shown the last few weeks since those three defeats in a row. Five straight league wins to finish the season, and we now have more points than Dundee finished with as champions last year.

We can now have two weeks to recharge and hopefully get injured players back. Rangers v QOS will be interesting games.

I suspect CT will get all our play off games. :coffee:

Pretty Boy
02-05-2015, 01:21 PM
Other than a number of fans who were telling everyone we'd bottled it then yes it has.

Tbf losing the games we did so close together undoubtedly had people fearing the worst, we've seen it all before.

It was up to the players and manager to prove them wrong and they did, superbly.

Deansy
02-05-2015, 01:25 PM
I suspect CT will get all our play off games. :coffee:

That HAS to be the GFA's plan - they'll be absolutely s*****n themselves now after today's results !!

'Donkey Doncaster' will be on 'Suicide Watch' !!!!!!!!!!

MB62
02-05-2015, 01:26 PM

Mark me down as one of those fans Andy. However, more than delighted to say, the players showed PLENTY bottle in the last few weeks and that was a fantastic result today, very well done Hibees, you deserved 2nd spot.

Pete
02-05-2015, 03:01 PM
There's only one team in the play off mix with no bottle and it isn't us.