View Full Version : Team vs Falkirk

muzzando
01-05-2015, 11:30 AM
Would like to see us line up like this:

Oxley
Forster Hanlon Fontaine
Boyle Fyvie Robertson Allan Stevenson
Malonga Cummings

Either that or McGeouch in for Robertson/ Fyvie.
This is presuming that McGeouch and Fyvie are back, anyone know what the situation is after their injuries last week?

ManBearPig
01-05-2015, 11:54 AM
I would have Craig in mainly as he can shoot from distance and can score from a set piece which might be the difference in what will be a tight game

Salt N Sauzee
01-05-2015, 12:12 PM
I would have Craig in mainly as he can shoot from distance and can score from a set piece which might be the difference in what will be a tight game

Good shout :aok:

nellio
01-05-2015, 12:30 PM
Played well in the last game so if Fyvie etc not 100% would play Craig.

IrnBru22
01-05-2015, 12:58 PM

Ive been a critic of Craig in the past but i agree, i would keep him in the team tomorrow.

muzzando
01-05-2015, 01:07 PM
I didn't see the game last week, glad Craig seems to have impressed and given us another option though!!

Brightside
01-05-2015, 02:07 PM
Gray is fit to play just about if Stubbs will risk him on that surface.

Squealing pig
01-05-2015, 02:17 PM
Wouldn't risk gray personally, keep him 4 playoffs

Golden Bear
01-05-2015, 02:28 PM
Gray is fit to play just about if Stubbs will risk him on that surface.

Mmm - dare I suggest that Stubbs might face the same dilemma when we play Queen of the South (sooner or later)

:hmmm:

Golden Bear
01-05-2015, 02:33 PM
Ive been a critic of Craig in the past but i agree, i would keep him in the team tomorrow.

:agree:

Definitely - he's earned his place.

And this should add a wee bit of spice to the occasion:-

http://www.falkirkherald.co.uk/sport/falkirk-fc/hibs-v-falkirk-liam-craig-s-wife-won-t-watch-her-hibs-captain-husband-face-her-employers-1-3746258

The Craig household could be an interesting place on Saturday night!

dmc1875
01-05-2015, 03:45 PM
I wouldn't risk Gray so would play:

Oxley

Hanlon
Fontaine
Forster

Boyle
Stevenson

Mcgeoch
Craig
Allan

Malonga
Cummings

Not sure whether to have Robertson or mcgeoch though

ancient hibee
01-05-2015, 05:44 PM

Oxley

Hanlon
Fontaine
Forster

Boyle
Stevenson

Mcgeoch
Craig
Allan

Malonga
Cummings

As there's nobody in that midfield who can tackle a fish supper I think Robertson should play.

Borderhibbie76
01-05-2015, 07:12 PM

Oxley

Hanlon
Fontaine
Forster

Boyle
Stevenson

Mcgeoch
Craig
Allan

Malonga
Cummings

IMO would be madness to leave Robertson out...not only is he the only midfielder who can tackle...he is also our top scoring midfielder! No way will Stubbs leave him out

Centre Hawf
01-05-2015, 07:17 PM
Ox

Forster
Hanlon
Fontaine

Boyle
Robertson
Allan
Craig
Stevenson

Cummings
Malonga

Agree that Craig deserves to keep his place, also Robertson like many have pointed out is quite key to the team and I think playing Craig and Robbo will let Allan go and roam a bit better.

AlbertK86
01-05-2015, 08:57 PM
Ox Forster Hanlon Fontaine Boyle Robertson Allan Craig Stevenson Cummings Malonga Agree that Craig deserves to keep his place, also Robertson like many have pointed out is quite key to the team and I think playing Craig and Robbo will let Allan go and roam a bit better.

Think that team could do the biz but also liked Allan, Fyvie and McGeogh playing in the middle when we played the yam

Goôd to have options

Billy Whizz
01-05-2015, 09:01 PM
Is McGeough fit, thought Stubbs said he was touch and go earlier in the week

J-C
02-05-2015, 10:36 AM
If it's 3 at the back and in the middle, I'd go for Allan/Robertson/Fyvie, we need energy and a fast paced start something I don't think Craig can give us today, we need to be in their faces from kick off.

This is dependant on Fyvie being fit.