PDA

View Full Version : NHC Gary Neville and Graham Hunter

Ozyhibby
30-04-2015, 07:02 PM
https://audioboom.com/boos/3108154-gary-neville-analysing-the-analyst#t=2m28s

If you enjoy footy then I think this is well worth a listen.

The Sundance Kid
30-04-2015, 07:56 PM
Was an enjoyable listen, looking forward to more in the future

Greenblood70
30-04-2015, 08:25 PM
Cheers for posting - thoroughly enjoyed that.

The_Exile
30-04-2015, 08:45 PM
Glad I'm not the only one that watches a football game the way I do!! Love the intricacies of it all and I very rarely watch the ball or even the area where the ball is. My mates think I'm daft but turns out it looks like I'm an analytical genius :greengrin

Ozyhibby
30-04-2015, 09:21 PM
Glad I'm not the only one that watches a football game the way I do!! Love the intricacies of it all and I very rarely watch the ball or even the area where the ball is. My mates think I'm daft but turns out it looks like I'm an analytical genius :greengrin

Since I started coaching kids I've been trying to do it more but it's not easy when your desperate for a Hibs goal.
When you do start looking at the whole game though it is fascinating trying to work out what's actually going on.

snooky
30-04-2015, 09:35 PM
Since I started coaching kids I've been trying to do it more but it's not easy when your desperate for a Hibs goal.
When you do start looking at the whole game though it is fascinating trying to work out what's actually going on.

Or what's not going on in some instances, I suppose.

green.and.white
30-04-2015, 10:14 PM
I listened to that while I had my lunch, a great listen. Neville and Carragher really do a fantastic job on MNF - it's the best hour of football coverage of the week hands down.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
30-04-2015, 10:33 PM
Really enjoyed that. Have always enjoyed Graham Hunters views, and impressed by Gary Neville.

Stoney Hibee
01-05-2015, 05:38 AM
If anyone is interested hunter will be talking about his new book at the May festival at the university of Aberdeen. It is on the same day as the Scottish cup final so I was not going to be able to go, but you know - silver linings:boo hoo::boo hoo: