PDA

View Full Version : Hun Derby

lyonhibs
30-04-2015, 04:01 PM
I'm unexpectedly going to be in town this weekend. Is Quinn's showing this or are Hibbies with time on their hands heading anywhere central for this??

London Hibs Supporters Club
30-04-2015, 06:37 PM
I'm sure the match will be shown in The Orangery (no pun intended) but I'm not sure if there will be anyone from London Hibs in attendance as I've not put out a circular....and I'm not sure if folks would even have made the effort during a bank holiday weekend.

Given your previous track record, can you kindly try to avoid the place during our play-off matches :greengrin

lyonhibs
30-04-2015, 10:11 PM
I'm sure the match will be shown in The Orangery (no pun intended) but I'm not sure if there will be anyone from London Hibs in attendance as I've not put out a circular....and I'm not sure if folks would even have made the effort during a bank holiday weekend.

Given your previous track record, can you kindly try to avoid the place during our play-off matches :greengrin

Avec grand plaisir to your last paragraph. I'll hopefully be in Colombia, assuming my meeting at the passport office (hence my trip to London.....) goes well, so start praying !