PDA

View Full Version : Alan Combe wanted by Kilmarnock

The Sundance Kid
30-04-2015, 11:46 AM
Express reporting that Gary Locke wants to make Alan Combe his assistant manager at Killie.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/573898/EXCLUSIVE-Hibs-goalkeeper-coach-Alan-Combe-lined-up-for-Kilmarnock-job

Also claims they're after Jamie MacDonald, Kris Boyd and Scott Robinson from Hearts

HappyAsHellas
30-04-2015, 12:26 PM
If he's after Boyd he's maybe going to use him to park the bus for the remainder of the season.

Hibernian Verse
30-04-2015, 12:31 PM
Express reporting that Gary Locke wants to make Alan Combe his assistant manager at Killie.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/573898/EXCLUSIVE-Hibs-goalkeeper-coach-Alan-Combe-lined-up-for-Kilmarnock-job

Also claims they're after Jamie MacDonald, Kris Boyd and Scott Robinson from Hearts

Boyd can't cut it in the Championship so Killie want him back...:confused:

CallumLaidlaw
30-04-2015, 01:26 PM

After the season he had at Killie last year its hardly a surprise. Alex Harris, Callum Booth, Paul Heffernan all went from not getting in our team to Premiership teams.

DH1875
30-04-2015, 05:08 PM

Killie will be in the championship next season.

3pm
30-04-2015, 06:21 PM

No they won't.

Brightside
30-04-2015, 10:47 PM
Alan C going nowhere. Another keeper coming in but Cerny wants the 1 jersey.

Sir David Gray
30-04-2015, 10:59 PM

I highly doubt that to be honest.

They are currently seven points clear of Motherwell, with four games left, and Kilmarnock are twelve goals better off as well.

I would be very surprised if Kilmarnock finished in the play off place.

Scott Allan Key
01-05-2015, 02:31 AM
Alan C going nowhere. Another keeper coming in but Cerny wants the 1 jersey.

Any idea on the keeper? I know the young Aberdeen lad has been mentioned.

scotiaf
01-05-2015, 05:17 AM
Any idea on the keeper? I know the young Aberdeen lad has been mentioned.

Been told Liam fox from Partick

Absolutely no idea if it's true or not

Brightside
01-05-2015, 06:29 AM

No idea tbh. Budget confirmed as the same as this year. Oxley not expected to stay. He also wants to keep the 3 in the middle.

Thecat23
01-05-2015, 06:34 AM
No idea tbh. Budget confirmed as the same as this year. Oxley not expected to stay. He also wants to keep the 3 in the middle.

Oxley is defo heading back! We may see 2 new keepers this season.

Ronniekirk
01-05-2015, 06:41 AM
Want and getting are two different things if we are not promoted there are bound to be better offers on the table for these three .even if we do go up there will also be completion so Stubbs would have worked miracles to pull that off if it happens .
why no increase in budget if we go up as a lot of the younger players had to take substantial cuts and you would think Cummings for one would be looking to be rewarded if his goals help us to promotion

Nevi_SOL
01-05-2015, 07:41 AM

You heard anything about Fontaine and Stevenson contracts?

CallumLaidlaw
01-05-2015, 08:16 AM
Want and getting are two different things if we are not promoted there are bound to be better offers on the table for these three .even if we do go up there will also be completion so Stubbs would have worked miracles to pull that off if it happens .
why no increase in budget if we go up as a lot of the younger players had to take substantial cuts and you would think Cummings for one would be looking to be rewarded if his goals help us to promotion

Well, Stubbs said "whatever happens I know I've got the same budget which is great as it means I will hopefully have the same team plus maybe 1 or 2 to strengthen". Whether that means worst case scenario we have the same budget if we're in this division, as I'm sure some were worried that staying in this league for another year would mean the budget would get slashed.

JimBHibees
01-05-2015, 09:11 AM

Scott Fox?

eastmainsmsh
01-05-2015, 09:56 PM
Chris Kirkland ?