PDA

View Full Version : Falkirk Seat swap?

PatHead
30-04-2015, 11:03 AM
My son only found out he could make it to the game on Monday and I have managed to get him a ticket in the Main Stand which means he is separated from us. Is anyone who is on their own interested in swapping a ticket from the North Stand into the Main Stand?

Seat number is E165. He is 19 and it is an adult ticket. We are seats E216-218 so as close to that as possible.

I will try and meet you to swap asap.

Norrieg
30-04-2015, 03:30 PM
Hi,
I've got seat H227 in North stand if it helps you out. I'm assuming, going by the numbers, it will be about 3 rows behind and not too far removed from your own seat. As I live in Falkirk I could meet you at the ground. If that suits let me know.
Norrie

PatHead
30-04-2015, 10:00 PM
That would be great. Sent you a pm.

madhibby
30-04-2015, 10:01 PM
I’m in North stand block E seat M277 if you are interested in a swop. But no problem if you have responded to the first person and are swapping with him. If you are interested send me a PM.

seattlehibby
01-05-2015, 12:36 AM
My son only found out he could make it to the game on Monday and I have managed to get him a ticket in the Main Stand which means he is separated from us. Is anyone who is on their own interested in swapping a ticket from the North Stand into the Main Stand?

Seat number is E165. He is 19 and it is an adult ticket. We are seats E216-218 so as close to that as possible.

I will try and meet you to swap asap.

Hi.Where is a good area next to Hbs fans as my son who lives in Wallacestone is looking to g et a ticket.thanks.