PDA

View Full Version : Referee on Saturday is

PatHead
28-04-2015, 12:31 PM
The referee is Don Robertson. Can't say I have ever heard of him.

Callum Murray at the Pink Wongadome.

Ozyhibby
28-04-2015, 12:58 PM

Maybe a new guy? I'm sure it's been explained to him what he needs to do to keep getting the big games.

JimBHibees
28-04-2015, 01:03 PM
He reffed our League cup tie V Dumbarton and also our 3-1 win at Raith.

Also reffed the QOS 3-0 win over Rangers.

andrew70
28-04-2015, 01:05 PM

DR is probably straight out of an orange lodge and isn't Murray a Jambo? Decent ref mind

brog
28-04-2015, 01:08 PM
DR is probably straight out of an orange lodge and isn't Murray a Jambo? Decent ref mind

Callum is a Yam though his Dad supported Oldco! Perfect neutrality! Still our best ref though IMO & he's (usually) not afraid to make big decisions..

andrew70
28-04-2015, 01:13 PM
Calum is a Yam though his Dad supported Oldco! Perfect neutrality! Still our best ref though IMO & he's (usually) not afraid to make big decisions..

I'd definitely agree with that.

JimBHibees
28-04-2015, 01:16 PM
Calum is a Yam though his Dad supported Oldco! Perfect neutrality! Still our best ref though IMO & he's (usually) not afraid to make big decisions..

By a mile IMO, his manner on the pitch with the players seems night and day to guys like Thomson.

Geo_1875
28-04-2015, 03:02 PM
He reffed our League cup tie V Dumbarton and also our 3-1 win at Raith.

Also reffed the QOS 3-0 win over Rangers.

If it's him the commentators mentioned he's an ex-player. Looked like it too. Pretty fit and let lots of little things go.

Canon Hannan
28-04-2015, 03:03 PM
Callum is a Yam though his Dad supported Oldco! Perfect neutrality! Still our best ref though IMO & he's (usually) not afraid to make big decisions..

Callum is a decent referee and honest. Yes he Is a Jambo but refereed derbies and never caused any issues. Hope he awards the Jambo's 3 penalties though! Used to e a ref too ad new him.

CallumLaidlaw
28-04-2015, 03:12 PM
Yep, I would also agree that Calum Murray is our best ref. Our ref for saturday seems to have a decent track record of games so far this season :thumbsup:

Sir David Gray
28-04-2015, 08:17 PM
Maybe a new guy? I'm sure it's been explained to him what he needs to do to keep getting the big games.

I'm sure he's reading the script that he's been sent by his bosses, over a hot cocoa, as we speak.