PDA

View Full Version : Ben Stirling...

Mikey09
28-04-2015, 09:21 AM
Was gonna post this on the Kevin Waugh thread but I think it deserves one of its own. Move it there if you want Admins. Ben Stirling who has been playing with the development squad recently has signed a 2 year Pro Contract. I've seen Ben play left back and right back and is a really good prospect. He's still 16 and hopefully if he continues to work hard and progress I have no doubts he can kick on from here. Well done Ben... Hard work starts now pal!! :thumbsup:

Bill Milne
28-04-2015, 09:22 AM
Was gonna post this on the Kevin Waugh thread but I think it deserves one of its own. Move it there if you want Admins. Ben Stirling who has been playing with the development squad recently has signed a 2 year Pro Contract. I've seen Ben play left back and right back and is a really good prospect. He's still 16 and hopefully if he continues to work hard and progress I have no doubts he can kick on from here. Well done Ben... Hard work starts now pal!! :thumbsup:

Wasn't he in the Victory Shield squad a couple of years ago for Scotland?

Billy Whizz
28-04-2015, 09:37 AM
Oli shaw has also signed a deal as well

Mikey09
28-04-2015, 11:10 AM
Wasn't he in the Victory Shield squad a couple of years ago for Scotland?

Yeah. He's been in a few Scotland squads since. Really nice lad as well. Best of luck to all the boys who have signed contracts recently.

jdships
28-04-2015, 11:18 AM
Yeah. He's been in a few Scotland squads since. Really nice lad as well. Best of luck to all the boys who have signed contracts recently.

:agree:
Met him a couple of times and he comes accross as a sensible young man
Good luck Ben :thumbsup: