PDA

View Full Version : David Gray

IanM
27-04-2015, 04:08 PM
Could be in contention come Saturday

http://m.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/david-gray-s-hibs-return-is-ahead-of-schedule-1-3754994

Prefer not to rush him still as he's got a huge part to play but great news all the same

Michael
27-04-2015, 04:16 PM
Good news. I think we need a fit Gray to win the playoffs.

Viva_Palmeiras
27-04-2015, 04:23 PM
Good news. I think we need a fit Gray to win the playoffs.

Timely boost. The guys been immense.

green.and.white
27-04-2015, 04:29 PM
I wouldn't risk it on Saturday, we are doing ok without him so keep him fit and firing for Queens/Rangers

O'Rourke3
27-04-2015, 05:13 PM
I wouldn't risk it on Saturday, we are doing ok without him so keep him fit and firing for Queens/Rangers

This :agree:

dmc1875
27-04-2015, 06:29 PM

This

Billy Whizz
27-04-2015, 06:32 PM

He needs some game time before the play offs, won't have played for 4/5 weeks. Maybe a 10/15 run out on Saturday if we're doing well, or Hearts are 4/5 up

lord bunberry
27-04-2015, 06:36 PM
Saturday is the most important game of the season for us. Resting players is out of the question.

bigwheel
27-04-2015, 06:53 PM
Saturday is the most important game of the season for us. Resting players is out of the question.

Is it really ? I'd rather have players for the play offs....I think there are pros and cons about finishing second - if you win the first play off game you are coming in to the other games with real momentum ...

blackpoolhibs
27-04-2015, 07:11 PM
Is it really ? I'd rather have players for the play offs....I think there are pros and cons about finishing second - if you win the first play off game you are coming in to the other games with real momentum ...

If we win on Saturday, we will be going into the game against either QOS or Sevco with a 3 game league winning run.

Thats decent enough form to be going on with.

CockneyRebel
27-04-2015, 07:18 PM

Agree. Artificial pitch not ideal for a player coming back from injury.

lord bunberry
27-04-2015, 07:22 PM
If we win on Saturday then we will have momentum, if we lose there's a chance we will have to play extra games. At this stage of the season our next game is always going to be our biggest game of the season. If he's fit he should play.

lord bunberry
27-04-2015, 07:23 PM
Agree. Artificial pitch not ideal for a player coming back from injury.
Will a play off game against QOS on their plastic pitch be ideal?

bigwheel
27-04-2015, 07:42 PM
If we win on Saturday, we will be going into the game against either QOS or Sevco with a 3 game league winning run.

Yep, I agree. bit mixed blessings though...QoS or Rangers winning the first games will have them on a high too...interesting thing these play offs!

Tyler Durden
27-04-2015, 08:36 PM

Would actually be 5 league wins in a row

JimBHibees
28-04-2015, 02:33 PM

But he will hopefully if we finish second have 2 more weeks to get up to speed.

offshorehibby
28-04-2015, 03:22 PM
Development squad have a game this evening wonder if he'll get a run out in that. If he's not played in 6 weeks it would be silly to thow him into Saturdays game.

Have the development team got any more league games left.

NORTHERNHIBBY
28-04-2015, 04:22 PM

Will be if that means they have got rid of the The Rangers.

nellio
28-04-2015, 08:15 PM
Perhaps bring him off the bench on Sat.