PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Office Staff Attitude

thebausburst
27-04-2015, 01:55 PM
Just been in to the ticket office for the first time in a while to pick up ticket for Falkirk game and unfortunately found the staff to be sour-faced, dour and bordering on rude. As the 'customer' the minimum I expect is for staff to be pleasant and polite. I don't think the tired old excuses of being busy and underpaid cut it as, in my experience, this minimum level of customer service is evident at McDonalds, so why can't Hibs manage it?

Thecat23
27-04-2015, 01:58 PM
Just been in to the ticket office for the first time in a while to pick up ticket for Falkirk game and unfortunately found the staff to be sour-faced, dour and bordering on rude. As the 'customer' the minimum I expect is for staff to be pleasant and polite. I don't think the tired old excuses of being busy and underpaid cut it as, in my experience, this minimum level of customer service is evident at McDonalds, so why can't Hibs manage it?

Can you give us an example of what they did to make you feel this way? I've always found the girls in the ticket office plesent enough when renewing ST or going to get tickets for mates.

SteveHFC
27-04-2015, 01:59 PM
Can you give us an example of what they did to make you feel this way? I've always found the girls in the ticket office plesent enough when renewing ST or going to get tickets for mates.

This. Some aren't bad looking either ;)

thebausburst
27-04-2015, 02:05 PM

There was an old guy in front of me who was a bit slow/confused with the location of his season ticket renewal and the girl spoke to him like he was a bit of an idiot i.e. loudly and huffily telling him he was near the middle of the main stand. The girl I dealt with asked whem I booke my ticket and when I said yesterday stated it'll probably not be ready? however she found it and just handed it to me no 'there you go' or 'thanks', I thanked her and she just ignored me and walked off. It might sound petty when I'm detailing it down but it just felt poor and I've obvioulsy been in a few times lately and its generally been the same.

Waxy
27-04-2015, 02:05 PM
Expect the unexpected

Kojock
27-04-2015, 02:07 PM
Never had a problem with any of the TO staff. If you were that annoyed with the service received why didnt you ask to speak to their supervisor rather than coming on here moaning.

Thecat23
27-04-2015, 02:10 PM
There was an old guy in front of me who was a bit slow/confused with the location of his season ticket renewal and the girl spoke to him like he was a bit of an idiot i.e. loudly and huffily telling him he was near the middle of the main stand. The girl I dealt with asked whem I booke my ticket and when I said yesterday stated it'll probably not be ready? however she found it and just handed it to me no 'there you go' or 'thanks', I thanked her and she just ignored me and walked off. It might sound petty when I'm detailing it down but it just felt poor and I've obvioulsy been in a few times lately and its generally been the same.

To be fair I'd prob feel the same if that was myself. No need to be rude to anyone. Hope the old guy didn't feel embarrassed by it. These things can put elderly folk off going back to ask for tickets.

Hopefully it's a one off, or maybe they are new not that this should excuse their behaviour.

Thecat23
27-04-2015, 02:11 PM
Never had a problem with any of the TO staff. If you were that annoyed with the service received why didnt you ask to speak to their supervisor rather than coming on here moaning.

Bit harsh, this is a hibs forum and he's only letting off a bit steam.

Kojock
27-04-2015, 02:16 PM

:confused:

Big_Franck
27-04-2015, 02:16 PM

Agreed :greengrin Lovely wee aussie/kiwi lassie dealt with my Falkirk tickets and she was friendly enough. I've never had a problem with the ticket office staff.

SeanWilson
27-04-2015, 02:17 PM

Surely just a bad day at the office (or nit picking) as i've never found them to be aything but poilte, efficient and helpful! :agree:

TheFamous1875
27-04-2015, 02:23 PM
Deal with the T/O regularly and it's mostly a smooth enough service, but for the last derby this lass serving me took 3/4 times as long as usual to find my ticket, asking me my name, address, and then coming back 5 mins later and asking me to write down my name and address, postcode, etc. and then I had to wait another five minutes and then she asked me some more questions "when did you buy your ticket" etc. Her English was OK but not the best and I was very clear with her throughout but it still delayed me and others behind me getting into the match. I don't want to blame her because I don't know the ins-and-outs of why there was a delay, and she's just working at the wee windows and is not in charge of the T/O of course, but nonetheless it was frustrating and Hibs should be making her job easier and making getting tickets easier for us who're paying for the privilege!

Smartie
27-04-2015, 02:24 PM
I've never had a problem with them. I've only ever been impressed with how they've managed to keep their cool and be accommodating in the face of quite outrageous logistical issues they get thrown at them by demanding customers. I try to make my demands as easy as possible for them.

If they've dropped the ball this time, as you suggest, then that is disappointing.

patlowe
27-04-2015, 02:28 PM
I have to say, I was slightly taken aback by the attitude of the girl I spoke to at the TO when I called up recently with a query about my ST renewal. I wouldn't say she was rude but she did seem a bit put out at having to deal with me - hopefully she was just swamped with all the other people looking to renew! It's not something that overly bothers me TBH - people have bad days and it's not like the TO staff will be massively well-paid - but as a general point we should be doing everything we can to encourage people back, including a focus on how the club deals with its customers.

Golden Bear
27-04-2015, 02:30 PM
I've always found the ticket office staff to be both courteous and efficient but I dare say everyone can have an occasional off day.

PatHead
27-04-2015, 02:32 PM
I've always found the ticket office staff to be both courteous and efficient but I dare say everyone can have an occasional off day.

Same for me.

Dealt with them many times over the schools tickets as well when issues arise and they are great at sorting things.

simple
27-04-2015, 02:36 PM
I'm just out the ticket office and the two young girls were very pleasant.

Jim44
27-04-2015, 02:41 PM

You're not the self same supervisor, are you?:greengrin

Kojock
27-04-2015, 02:51 PM
If the OP adopted the same attitude towards the member of staff as he did in his deleted post then Im not suprised the member of staff was a bit off with them.

lord bunberry
27-04-2015, 03:02 PM
Bad manners is something I can't stand. I was in the petrol station down at seafield last week and the girl at the counter ignored me when I said hello, took my money, gave me my change then just walked away. I will never go in there again.

Iain G
27-04-2015, 03:08 PM
but for the last derby this lass serving me took 3/4 times as long as usual

Does that mean she was 25% more efficient? :greengrin:wink:

Thecat23
27-04-2015, 03:41 PM
Bad manners is something I can't stand. I was in the petrol station down at seafield last week and the girl at the counter ignored me when I said hello, took my money, gave me my change then just walked away. I will never go in there again.

I'm exactly the same. Manners cost nothing and what's a polite hello no matter how bad a day you may be having.

Stranraer
27-04-2015, 03:42 PM
Can't say I've ever had this experience, the lassies in particular have been very pleasant.

Stantons Angel
27-04-2015, 03:45 PM
having worked in the said ticket office and encountered the clientele they deal with i can truthfully say that the staff there dont have their sorrows to seek!

It is a full on face to face job which needs patience and humour in the same percentage. Its unfortunate that this poster had to see this elderly man being belittled which should never have happened.

Standards there have improved tremendously and it is a two way job to give and receive the customer satisfaction we are all entitled too.

Sometimes us supporters demand too much and dont give any input to the process they want. We are asked to use the online service to speed up the purchase of tickets, which most of us do. We are also asked to pick up these tickets early on match day to avoid queues? Yet i can walk round to the west stand to encounter long queues at 2.45pm on match day and find long queues looking to pick up tickets and they wonder why they have to queue?

Each year we were sent out forms to complete to renew season tickets, yet hundreds turned up without the form saying they didnt need one or were not asked for one. Which causes queues and people wonder why they have to wait if they have their own forms completed and ready for renewing.

Tickets get lost in the post because we do not advise the ticket office of our new addresses, our tickets get sent to the address on the data base and if you havent updated your details. Well???

There is no excuse for rudeness to the elderly or vulnerable who support our team and just like us want tickets for games. If they dont have anyone accompanying them, then the server has to be a little more patient than usual.

Then there is always "the joker", who wants a ticket for the game, but doesnt know his name, never mind the client reference or row or seat number he sits in?

I know this is a bit off track from the op post but i just thought id add this so you all get the gist of what its like working there on big match days or season ticket renewal periods. Its hectic incredibly stressful and busy busy busy!

Oh and by the way the pay is crap!

Jones28
27-04-2015, 03:51 PM
Busy time for them...hopefully anyway!

Hibernian Verse
27-04-2015, 03:56 PM
having worked in the said ticket office and encountered the clientele they deal with i can truthfully say that the staff there dont have their sorrows to seek!

It is a full on face to face job which needs patience and humour in the same percentage. Its unfortunate that this poster had to see this elderly man being belittled which should never have happened.

Standards there have improved tremendously and it is a two way job to give and receive the customer satisfaction we are all entitled too.

Sometimes us supporters demand too much and dont give any input to the process they want. We are asked to use the online service to speed up the purchase of tickets, which most of us do. We are also asked to pick up these tickets early on match day to avoid queues? Yet i can walk round to the west stand to encounter long queues at 2.45pm on match day and find long queues looking to pick up tickets and they wonder why they have to queue?

Each year we were sent out forms to complete to renew season tickets, yet hundreds turned up without the form saying they didnt need one or were not asked for one. Which causes queues and people wonder why they have to wait if they have their own forms completed and ready for renewing.

Tickets get lost in the post because we do not advise the ticket office of our new addresses, our tickets get sent to the address on the data base and if you havent updated your details. Well???

There is no excuse for rudeness to the elderly or vulnerable who support our team and just like us want tickets for games. If they dont have anyone accompanying them, then the server has to be a little more patient than usual.

Then there is always "the joker", who wants a ticket for the game, but doesnt know his name, never mind the client reference or row or seat number he sits in?

I know this is a bit off track from the op post but i just thought id add this so you all get the gist of what its like working there on big match days or season ticket renewal periods. Its hectic incredibly stressful and busy busy busy!

You ok pal? :greengrin

Having worked in customer service for a few years I share you're customer facing pain!

andrew70
27-04-2015, 04:02 PM
Not so good to read but I have to say I've always found the ticket office staff to be very helpful and polite.

Also as has been alluded to some are extremely attractive. Now, I'll wait for my PMs, if anyone of them are reading....:rolleyes::faf::embarrass

Viva_Palmeiras
27-04-2015, 04:03 PM
Never experienced any of this.
McDonalds, Disney and John Lewis have money to invest in training and have perfected over time. That's not to say there's no room for improvement.

Thr McDonalds on London road continually stuff up my orders - Apple pies being a stumbling block.
John Lewis sent us furniture with an imperfection in it 3 times (despite getting a manager to inspect it before dispatch the final time). They also failed to pick up out old cooker (despot being paid for it - sorry love no space in the van!). They also can cancelled an order of an IPad (day of launch) and I only found out when I went to pick up :(

My point is - organisations who pride themselves on customer service get it wrong. Hibs are no different. The difference is that there are mechanisms for reporting so things can be put right and they follow through - mcD's gave all our family a free meal. JL's gave me either a £35 or £50 gift voucher.

So what's the best way to help improve the service at Hibs? Let them know details and give them a chance to put things right.

At at the end of the day it's worth remembering we are all human and make mistakes while dealing with the varying amounts of 57i! Life throws our way.

iwasthere1972
27-04-2015, 04:09 PM

This is the place to moan.

ACLeith
27-04-2015, 04:23 PM
Just picked up tickets for Saturday. One member of staff dealing with a few youngsters, so TO quite full. Her colleague came forward immediately to serve me, handed over the tickets within a few seconds and I was out again in less than a minute. I thanked her and she smiled back.

Only problem was walking from the car in the hailstorm :grr: - summer football anyone? :wink:

Pretty Boy
27-04-2015, 05:20 PM
I've never had any issues with the TO staff. There's been problems but I've always found them friendly and helpful and always felt they are trying to offer a good service and resolve any issues that arise.

NAE NOOKIE
27-04-2015, 05:41 PM
Got to say that I have visited the ticket office a number of times in the last two seasons, the latest two weeks ago, and the people serving have without exception been pleasant and very helpful. I'm surprised to hear what the OP has experienced.

weonlywon6-2
27-04-2015, 05:43 PM
In my way experience they have usually been fine, if its really busy they seem to get a bit harassed but thats normal

NAE NOOKIE
27-04-2015, 05:44 PM
One or two seem like bitches, but the majority seem nice enough

Which ones? ... I've been served by at least 3 of the girls in the last few months and they were all very nice :rolleyes:

Kojock
27-04-2015, 05:54 PM
This is the place to moan.

Aye but some abuse that privilege.

stoneyburn hibs
27-04-2015, 05:55 PM
I filled up at an Asda self service station today, I was upset that I was given no hello/goodbye or thanks.

Michael
27-04-2015, 06:18 PM
To be fair, I'd be pretty miserable if I was in their shoes. Must be terribly boring.

Lang Toun Hibs
27-04-2015, 07:06 PM
I filled up at an Asda self service station today, I was upset that I was given no hello/goodbye or thanks.

Pay at the pump is a nightmare eh?!

wookie70
27-04-2015, 07:10 PM
I have always been very impressed with their attitude and the way they have dealt with me.

Sir David Gray
27-04-2015, 07:23 PM
It's sometimes a nightmare to get through but I can't ever recall a time when I felt they were rude or in any way unpleasant.

dp00
27-04-2015, 07:34 PM
Could never have been more helpful anytime I've been in. Even the most complicated issues are normally resolved with a smile and as noted a few a pleasant on the eye which is a bonus :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kojock
27-04-2015, 07:41 PM
Can't say I've ever had this experience, the lassies in particular have been very pleasant.

The TO is on the left. You must have went to Scorpio Leisure by mistake.

Arch Stanton
27-04-2015, 08:04 PM
I went to the cash gate a few months back and found I had no cash so went to the TO - took me half an hour to use my CC to get my ticket and it wasn't that big a queue. Turns out they were taking peoples addresses and postcodes to see if they were on the database, a complete waste of time IMO - no wonder she was rude when I complained about it.

Swedish hibee
27-04-2015, 08:11 PM
I can't say the customer service was the best when I went in recently, but they weren't rude. I was just so excited in seeing Hibs as I don't get over much but the girls just wanted me out the damn office as quick as possible despite being the only person in there.
Maybe not Hibs fans......

Hibeesmad
27-04-2015, 08:41 PM
Which ones? ... I've been served by at least 3 of the girls in the last few months and they were all very nice :rolleyes:

Quite a tall girl with dark hair

LancashireHibby
28-04-2015, 01:47 PM
I went to the cash gate a few months back and found I had no cash so went to the TO - took me half an hour to use my CC to get my ticket and it wasn't that big a queue. Turns out they were taking peoples addresses and postcodes to see if they were on the database, a complete waste of time IMO - no wonder she was rude when I complained about it.
But entirely necessary so that people have a booking history when it comes to playing Hearts/Rangers/Celtc, or then they'd be moaning they can't get a ticket full stop.

Ticket office have always been fine with me as well whether it's been in person (including travelling up just to buy Malmö away tickets), over the phone or by email.

Dashing Bob S
28-04-2015, 02:23 PM

My experience entirely. Always very pleasant with and often rather comely, the Green's ticket filly.

givescotlandfreedom
28-04-2015, 02:30 PM
These experiences are disappointing. Personally I've always found them pleasant despite sometimes getting spoken to rudely by folk. My highlight was one angry guy moaning about the price of a ticket for a game after the derby cup final performance as if it has anything to do with the bewildered young lassie behind the counter.

Hibbyradge
28-04-2015, 02:36 PM
If you think Hibs customer service is bad, you should try not getting a ticket for the MK Dons games. :grr:

PatHead
28-04-2015, 03:19 PM
Good to hear it is normally good service and this appears to be an exception

CraigK
28-04-2015, 06:32 PM
They messed up both mine and my brother's payment plan applications (had us the wrong way round) and when we popped down on Saturday to see about it, they couldn't be more helpful. We were able to resubmit for the payment plan even though the deadline has passed. It was their fault, mind, but they were as nice as could be.

ALF TUPPER
29-04-2015, 05:53 AM
I've been to the ticket office a few times over the years and everyone I've dealt with has been very helpful, pleasant, chatty and cheery. Their attitude has always been spot on.
Shame if others are finding otherwise. Not the norm IMO.

GGTTH

dangermouse
29-04-2015, 12:41 PM
My last visit was on Saturday to pick up tickets for the Falkirk game. They wanted to see ID for my son as I'd bought a student ticket (he is still at school) and when I explained that they exchanged it for the correct ticket and gave me a refund :greengrin All reasonably quick and service with a smile as well :thumbsup:

Baldy Foghorn
29-04-2015, 01:05 PM
I have always found the staff helpful and pleasant.

Unfortunately I have witnessed some real chancers, who don't know how to ask for tickets in a polite manner, or don't have the correct details or documentation with them. They were rude, and way over the top in their approach, and if I was spoken to like that, I would not be a happy bunny. Maybe the ones not happy at the staff, should think about how the staff are treated / spoken to.

Danderhall Hibs
29-04-2015, 02:02 PM
I have always found the staff helpful and pleasant.

Unfortunately I have witnessed some real chancers, who don't know how to ask for tickets in a polite manner, or don't have the correct details or documentation with them. They were rude, and way over the top in their approach, and if I was spoken to like that, I would not be a happy bunny. Maybe the ones not happy at the staff, should think about how the staff are treated / spoken to.

:agree: I just phoned them to switch a couple of seats around for next season and they were great.

I think you're right - they're only human and if someone treats you like **** it's hard not to react.

Frogga
29-04-2015, 04:48 PM
This isn't so much a comment on the attitude of the staff...

I went in to the TO today to collect a Falkirk ticket I'd ordered yesterday, however the girl said that it wasn't ready yet and that they usually ask for 48hours to process orders. Fair enough. I asked if they can just give me my ticket now and she said I'd have to come back another day. I understand she has to follow procedure but it's a bit frustrating as I'm sure it wouldn't take that long to sort out.

weecounty hibby
29-04-2015, 04:54 PM

I went in to the TO today to collect a Falkirk ticket I'd ordered yesterday, however the girl said that it wasn't ready yet and that they usually ask for 48hours to process orders. Fair enough. I asked if they can just give me my ticket now and she said I'd have to come back another day. I understand she has to follow procedure but it's a bit frustrating as I'm sure it wouldn't take that long to sort out.
That's not good news for me. I ordered tickets today at 9am and will only be in Edinburgh tomorrow pm. I will report back on how the staff deal with my request. Surely it can't take 48 hours for an online automated system to churn out two tickets

Golden Bear
29-04-2015, 05:00 PM

If you ordered your ticket online then it does say on the booking reference :-

"If you have opted to collect your ticket, collection is from Hibernian Ticket Office at Easter Road. Please allow 48 hours before collecting."

Procedures may be procedures but I'm pretty certain that they're put in place for good reason.

Arch Stanton
29-04-2015, 05:37 PM
But entirely necessary so that people have a booking history when it comes to playing Hearts/Rangers/Celtc, or then they'd be moaning they can't get a ticket full stop.

Ticket office have always been fine with me as well whether it's been in person (including travelling up just to buy Malmö away tickets), over the phone or by email.

Entirely necessary? Optional surely - especially if the match has already kicked off. They don't update the database at the cash turnstiles I bet.

The person who dealt with me was probably a nice person but snowed under by (unnecessary in my book) procedures.

Anyway, I hope someone there is looking into loyalty cards - Morrisons managed to do that!!

And this question of waiting 48 hrs to collect tickets is a bit naff - can't be difficult to organise that better! Even then, I've seen them a few times searching here there and everywhere for tickets that were ordered in good time.

HH81
29-04-2015, 05:50 PM
My semi final tickets arrived in Yorkshire within 48 hours so it can't take that long for the ticket office to press print?

Jonnyboy
29-04-2015, 07:25 PM
Never had any issue with the TO staff (other than the one occasion when the person chose not to serve me and passed me on to a colleague) :greengrin

Forza Fred
29-04-2015, 08:19 PM
I have dealt with them with the not inconsiderable difficulty of being at the other end of the world, and have found them to be excellent in any dealings I have had with them.

Hibernia&Alba
29-04-2015, 08:24 PM
Perhaps she was just having a bad day, as everyone does. I've never had any problem.

weecounty hibby
30-04-2015, 03:12 PM
That's not good news for me. I ordered tickets today at 9am and will only be in Edinburgh tomorrow pm. I will report back on how the staff deal with my request. Surely it can't take 48 hours for an online automated system to churn out two tickets
I can confirm that my tickets were ready and waiting for me and that the staff were friendly, efficient and helpful. also very attractive!!!

Boyle89
30-04-2015, 03:43 PM
Girl who served me was today was lovely. She was also very polite ;)

Albanian Hibs
30-04-2015, 04:34 PM
I can confirm that my tickets were ready and waiting for me and that the staff were friendly, efficient and helpful. also very attractive!!!

My ticket was ready to be collected around 18 hours after ordering.

Golden Bear
30-04-2015, 04:56 PM
My ticket was ready to be collected around 18 hours after ordering.

18 hours is more than 2 working days so that will be about right.

:wink:

CockneyRebel
30-04-2015, 04:57 PM

I ordered my ticket on line yesterday around midday and went in this morning and it was ready for collection so you should be okay. I think that the enveloping of the tickets and receipts with your name in a window and then setting them out in alphabetical order in trays ready for collection takes a bit of time if there are hundreds/thousands of tickets to process. Also, as others have noted, the young ladies concerned are rather easy on the eye.

Speedy
30-04-2015, 05:00 PM

Sorry, but some of that just isn't good enough.

Forms, queues, 48 hour waits...really?

Stantons Angel
30-04-2015, 11:03 PM
Sorry, but some of that just isn't good enough.

Forms, queues, 48 hour waits...really?

This is an honest explanation of things that really happen in the day to day work of people in that office..

Most of the things i detail happened and i set out to show that the communication is a two way thing between customer and purchaser.

If each give and take then there will be no moans and groans, queues or time wasted.

Scott Allan Key
01-05-2015, 02:47 AM
The only problem I had with the TO was spelling my children's names wrong on their season ticket which they were happy to change quickly after a polite email. Have always found them very helpful both in person and phone/email. They successfully allotted loyalty points too, which is making life a bit more complicated, so good on them. They probably deserve a living wage.

Speedy
01-05-2015, 06:55 AM
This is an honest explanation of things that really happen in the day to day work of people in that office..

Most of the things i detail happened and i set out to show that the communication is a two way thing between customer and purchaser.

If each give and take then there will be no moans and groans, queues or time wasted.

I'm sure it is, but much of it seems unnecessary from the customer's perspective.

Season tickets for example. Punter A wants to hand over £400 and receive a card with a seat number on it. At time of purchase the form is an added inconvenience that he doesn't care about.

Queuing as well. In any customer service business you're always going to have peak periods. It's up to the business to have suitable staff and processes. I get what you're saying about asking people to arrive early but the incentive obviously isn't there. (Same could be said about pies at half time).

I'm not having a go at you or Hibs. Just saying that in customer service it's very difficult to get customers to go out there way to do you a favour.

nellio
01-05-2015, 10:42 AM
Was in there yesterday picking up my ticket for tomorrow. Fella in front of me was being served so the other girl come over and served me. In and out in about a minute. No problems! Fella in front of me didnt appear to have any problems either.

Arch Stanton
01-05-2015, 11:34 AM

I hope the TO are more amenable to making improvements than you seem to suggest - the notion that the customer has to shoulder some of the responsibility is ridiculous.

For example, no one has ever asked me "when did you order your ticket?" when I've been to collect one yet it would be the efficient thing to do surely.

I know that the vast majority of people are perfectly happy with the TO but anyone who has waited well over 5 minutes for the person in front to be sorted out must come away with a bit of a jaundiced view on things.

Golden Bear
01-05-2015, 01:27 PM
Was in there yesterday picking up my ticket for tomorrow. Fella in front of me was being served so the other girl come over and served me. In and out in about a minute. No problems! Fella in front of me didnt appear to have any problems either.

I was in this morning and that's exactly what happened.

Absolutely no problems, everyone happy.

:thumbsup:

maturehibby
01-05-2015, 01:47 PM
Just been in to the ticket office for the first time in a while to pick up ticket for Falkirk game and unfortunately found the staff to be sour-faced, dour and bordering on rude. As the 'customer' the minimum I expect is for staff to be pleasant and polite. I don't think the tired old excuses of being busy and undeaid cut it as, in my experience, this minimum level of customer service is evident at McDonalds, so why can't Hibs manage it? I am in USA at the moment Boston to be precise and have found the attitude to be either down right rude to spawningly OTT - it's the same the world over - can accept tho a lack of basics manners - please thank you is a must - but at the end of the day as long as you maintain your standards that's all that matters

Stantons Angel
01-05-2015, 07:35 PM
Im only telling you what exactly happens! A lot of this goes unseen unless your standing behind some one pfaffing about in front of you. After all you wouldnt go and buy a pair of trousers or even a hibs top without knowing what size you are would you? Or there again you may?

IWASTHERE1902
01-05-2015, 09:21 PM
Every time I have been in the service has been excellent. Had a problem with tickets going missing in the post and they couldn't have been more helpful to sort it it.