PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: FURTHER TICKET ALLOCATION SECURED FOR FALKIRK

RSS Bot
27-04-2015, 11:20 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5387)

CallumLaidlaw
27-04-2015, 11:21 AM
good news. 1500 extra. Wonder how many we can shift. They must be shifting some of the tickets theyve already sold to Falkirk fans.

Although I'm pretty sure our original allocation wasn't 750 :wink:

Hibstrooper
27-04-2015, 11:22 AM
Surely our initial allocation had more than 750? Did we not get the whole stand behind the goal as normal which is about 2k?

CallumLaidlaw
27-04-2015, 11:23 AM
Surely our initial allocation had more than 750? Did we not get the whole stand behind the goal as normal which is about 2k?

Yeah. Will just be a typo. Previous communication on Saturday confirmed we had sold over 1200.

seanshow
27-04-2015, 11:31 AM

it does hold 2000, so its a bit misleading,
I presume we are now talking about a section in the mainstand nearest the away fans?

..A better view of the game as well

Hermit Crab
27-04-2015, 11:50 AM
it does hold 2000, so its a bit misleading,
I presume we are now talking about a section in the mainstand nearest the away fans?

..A better view of the game as well

As long as you get a ticket it doesn't matter.

seanshow
27-04-2015, 02:39 PM
As long as you get a ticket it doesn't matter.

It does to me, I,ll be going now and hopefully bring a few others.

PatHead
27-04-2015, 03:31 PM

Must mean we sold the 750 left surely?

Hermit Crab
27-04-2015, 07:07 PM
Must mean we sold the 750 left surely?

Our initial allocation was around 2000.

Hermit Crab
28-04-2015, 09:04 AM
Who's all getting tickets today?

Salt N Sauzee
28-04-2015, 09:14 AM
Who's all getting tickets today?

:aok:

JHFC
28-04-2015, 11:53 AM
:aok: :aok: :aok:

CallumLaidlaw
28-04-2015, 11:54 AM
and who's gonna be posh and pay £20 for a "Prime seat"?? :greengrin

aljo7-0
28-04-2015, 12:14 PM

David Cameron. He cannae remember who he supports and will pay top dollar for anything with Prime in the title.

Keith_M
28-04-2015, 12:21 PM
David Cameron. He cannae remember who he supports and will pay top dollar for anything with Prime in the title.

That's not true. He supports Manchester Villa, or whatever those chaps are called.

Smiler1981
28-04-2015, 12:23 PM
Is anyone having problems with the payment going through?

GreenCastle
28-04-2015, 12:52 PM
3 of us heading through.

Let's sell out these extra tickets, gain some momentum going into the playoffs and make it a day to remember! :aok:

brog
28-04-2015, 01:15 PM

What's even worse is he supposedly became a Villa fan because his grandfather ( IIRC ) was a director/chairman of the club. Poor wee Davie's first intro to footy was a seat in the Directors' box! He didn't even know in which year Villa won the European Cup - Uber Fan!

seanshow
28-04-2015, 01:28 PM

£1 for an upgrade, a bit steep!! :hmmm:

what do they think this is Mayweather v Pacquiao :greengrin

Albanian Hibs
28-04-2015, 01:54 PM
Just got my husband a ticket for the main stand. My dad and I are behind the goals. Hope these extra tickets sell out.

Boyle89
28-04-2015, 03:20 PM
+2 more in the main stand. Looking forward to this.

CallumLaidlaw
28-04-2015, 03:22 PM
Looks like they are selling quite well.

In sections F & H, you can't get 4 seats together now, in the "prime" section,you can't get 3 together, and we have now put section E up for sale which wasn't there originally.

Hermit Crab
28-04-2015, 03:25 PM
Heading for a sell out then?

GreenCastle
28-04-2015, 03:55 PM
Hopefully sell out and have a loud Hibs support behind the goal and at the side of the pitch.

The seating plan is shown below - ignore the stage part.

http://www.ticketline.co.uk/images/frontend/ticketline/seating-plan/the-falkirk-stadium-standing.gif

Surprised they are selling E now as well!

Nando™
28-04-2015, 04:07 PM
Surprised they are selling E now as well!

So that means we've been given roughly half of their stadium.

iwasthere1972
28-04-2015, 04:16 PM
Record attendance 7,735 v Heart of Midlothian
21 March 2015.

Let's get that beaten.

NORTHERNHIBBY
28-04-2015, 04:27 PM
Falkirk have nothing to play for. Not taking the mick, but you would think that more travelling fans they can wedge into the ground the better? Will be a healthy end to their season in terms of money, with the Cup Final to come as well.

bigwheel
28-04-2015, 04:50 PM
Falkirk have nothing to play for. Not taking the mick, but you would think that more travelling fans they can wedge into the ground the better? Will be a healthy end to their season in terms of money, with the Cup Final to come as well.

other than playing for their place in the starting 11 at the final... they will be right up for it..

Nando™
28-04-2015, 04:55 PM
other than playing for their place in the starting 11 at the final... they will be right up for it..

Not the players, the fans. The league's gone for them, therefore they won't be bothered by this game whatsoever.

bigwheel
28-04-2015, 04:59 PM
Not the players, the fans. The league's gone for them, therefore they won't be bothered by this game whatsoever.

They are on a high , they will all want to be there...my Falkirk supporting mate has told me they are going for a "whitewash" on Saturday....

iwasthere1972
28-04-2015, 05:00 PM
They are on a high , they will all want to be there...my Falkirk supporting mate has told me they are going for a "whitewash" on Saturday....

That will include a 3-3 draw then. :greengrin

Nando™
28-04-2015, 05:00 PM

If that was true then wouldn't have had to give us half of their ground in the hopes of filling it.

bigwheel
28-04-2015, 05:01 PM
If that was true then wouldn't have had to give us half of their ground in the hopes of filling it.

well they only usually get about 2,500

Nando™
28-04-2015, 05:02 PM
well they only usually get about 2,500

Crikey, and they wanted to build another stand the same size as our East. Madness.

bigwheel
28-04-2015, 05:03 PM
That will include a 3-3 draw then. :greengrin

I did think to mention that, but I'm saving it....

Hibeesmad
28-04-2015, 05:26 PM
prime seats are now sold out and only single seats are available in blocks F and H

IanM
28-04-2015, 05:30 PM
prime seats are now sold out and only single seats are available in blocks F and H

Sounds like they're selling fast!

NYHibby
28-04-2015, 05:31 PM
Crikey, and they wanted to build another stand the same size as our East. Madness.

I don't think they actually do. In any case, I'm pretty sure Falkirk Council owns the stadium.

Nando™
28-04-2015, 05:42 PM
I don't think they actually do. In any case, I'm pretty sure Falkirk Council owns the stadium.

I read on this board yesterday that initially the idea was to build a 15,000 seat stadium, but after the local authority changed the classification of the area (or something) and the stadium fell within the blast zone of the chemical works, which meant the stadium's capacity was to be limited to 10,000.

NYHibby
28-04-2015, 05:46 PM
Sorry, I thought you were talking about the past couple of years, not when the stadium was originally built.

Nando™
28-04-2015, 05:51 PM
Sorry, I thought you were talking about the past couple of years, not when the stadium was originally built.

:aok:

Hermit Crab
28-04-2015, 06:17 PM
Sold out?? Appears to be no tickets available in any section now??:confused:

CallumLaidlaw
28-04-2015, 06:23 PM
Sold out?? Appears to be no tickets available in any section now??:confused:

Not yet. Single tickets available in F, G and H. Plenty still available in E

Hermit Crab
28-04-2015, 06:24 PM
Not yet. Single tickets available in F, G and H. Plenty still available in E

None were coming up at all in my browser.

CallumLaidlaw
28-04-2015, 06:25 PM
Non on we're coming up at all in my browser.

Odd. I'm still able to get 15 together in E and singles in the rest

Falkirk Bairn
28-04-2015, 06:45 PM
I read on this board yesterday that initially the idea was to build a 15,000 seat stadium, but after the local authority changed the classification of the area (or something) and the stadium fell within the blast zone of the chemical works, which meant the stadium's capacity was to be limited to 10,000.

Not quite mate.

The stadium can have any capacity it wants/needs in theory. What wasn't allowed many years ago was that the BP wanted to build some sort of training centre for petrochemicals and attach it to an East stand (the side currently not used).

A stand or indeed terrace (as is strongly rumoured) can be built at that side at any time.

Re core support, 2800 ST holders this year and average about 3,500 home fans on average. Not that bad for a semi decent sized town.

Looking forward to Saturdays match.

Nando™
28-04-2015, 06:51 PM
Not quite mate.

The stadium can have any capacity it wants/needs in theory. What wasn't allowed many years ago was that the BP wanted to build some sort of training centre for petrochemicals and attach it to an East stand (the side currently not used).

A stand or indeed terrace (as is strongly rumoured) can be built at that side at any time.

Re core support, 2800 ST holders this year and average about 3,500 home fans on average. Not that bad for a semi decent sized town.

Aye, I was more talking about the unused side, in terms of what it was supposed to be initially, rather than what the capacity of the entire stadium could be.

So if it's approx 3500 fans, are we looking at a sell out?

Hermit Crab
28-04-2015, 06:57 PM
Not quite mate.

Now that would be a first for a new Scottish football stadium. Would be very good.

Falkirk Bairn
28-04-2015, 07:27 PM
Now that would be a first for a new Scottish football stadium. Would be very good.

Yeah, the news is that a terrace, capacity of around 1500-2000 will be built and attached to it (sides and at the rear) is a gym, indoor facility, conference space and office for The Falkirk Foundation, which is the community/charity football arm of the club.

Stuarty27
28-04-2015, 07:54 PM
Heard there were big queues down the ticket office the day

trev the hat
28-04-2015, 08:04 PM
Nearly bought one in North stand on Sun but decided to wait & just got one in main stand sect G, every chance we'll sell out our additional allocation, looking forward to it already !!

Hermit Crab
28-04-2015, 08:05 PM
Yeah, the news is that a terrace, capacity of around 1500-2000 will be built and attached to it (sides and at the rear) is a gym, indoor facility, conference space and office for The Falkirk Foundation, which is the community/charity football arm of the club.

Hopefully it goes ahead. You'd be surprised how many fans a proper terrace will attract. Pleased to see a club taking the initiative and pushing ahead with a proper standing area :aok:

Coults1875
28-04-2015, 08:36 PM
Really looking forward to this game! Fair play to Falkirk for giving us the extra allocation. No brainier IMO since their league position has been confirmed for the season.

Falkirk Bairn
28-04-2015, 08:55 PM
Had we been in with a shout of a play off place, I don't think you would have gotten extra tickets (hence the delay in giving you them).

As it is, helps bring extra money in and a better atmosphere on the day.

Sir David Gray
28-04-2015, 09:08 PM
Not quite mate.

Given the size of Falkirk and the other outlying areas such as Denny, Larbert, Grangemouth, Bo'ness etc, Falkirk should be getting much more than that for home games.

If the locals didn't go through to Ibrox (and Easter Road :wink:) every other week then I'm sure they would.

Lucius Apuleius
28-04-2015, 09:16 PM
Given the size of Falkirk and the other outlying areas such as Denny, Larbert, Grangemouth, Bo'ness etc, Falkirk should be getting much more than that for home games.

If the locals didn't go through to Ibrox (and Easter Road :wink:) every other week then I'm sure they would.

think I'll stick to ER thanks. 😂

Hermit Crab

Larbert is where stenhousemuir play and Falkirk has/had two football teams remember. East Stirlingshire played in Falkirk at firs park until they sold their ground to housing developers. There are 4 clubs within roughly and 8 mile radius.

Falkirk
east Stirlingshire
stenhousemuir
stirling Albion

Sir David Gray
think I'll stick to ER thanks. 

Ditto, hence the wink! :wink:

Hibeesmad
28-04-2015, 09:18 PM
Block F now sold out by the looks of it.

Only single seats left in block E, G and H

Lucius Apuleius
28-04-2015, 09:23 PM
Larbert is where stenhousemuir play and Falkirk has/had two football teams remember. East Stirlingshire played in Falkirk at firs park until they sold their ground to housing developers. There are 4 clubs within roughly and 8 mile radius.

Falkirk
east Stirlingshire
stenhousemuir
stirling Albion

Would say it was a wee bit more than 8 miles from Falkirk stadium to Forthbank though. 😆 Could add Alloa into that equation.

CallumLaidlaw
28-04-2015, 09:29 PM
Block F now sold out by the looks of it.

Only single seats left in block E, G and H

You can still get 3 together in block E but only singles left elsewhere. I imagine it'll be a sellout since there's still 3 days to buy tickets

Sir David Gray
28-04-2015, 09:39 PM

Falkirk
east Stirlingshire
stenhousemuir
stirling Albion

I know that, I stay in Falkirk. :wink:

The other three clubs really aren't a threat to Falkirk's home gate. The combined attendance of those clubs' last home games was 1801.

It's also approximately 15 miles from Falkirk to Forthbank Stadium.

Falkirk Bairn
28-04-2015, 10:04 PM
Those 3 teams don't have that big an effect on our crowds.

The bus loads that travel to Glasgow every week sadly do however.

northseahibby
28-04-2015, 10:38 PM

Let's hope our record of big crowds, big disappointments goes out the window

Onion
29-04-2015, 12:01 AM
Let's hope our record of big crowds, big disappointments goes out the window

Hibs have an enviable record of letting it's fans down when they turn up in numbers, but we all need to remember that this in not a promotion play-off match - simply for a place in the queue ! There are much more important games still to come, whatever the outcome this Sat - and a lot more twists and turns.

Borderhibbie76
29-04-2015, 06:56 AM
Hibs have an enviable record of letting it's fans down when they turn up in numbers, but we all need to remember that this in not a promotion play-off match - simply for a place in the queue ! There are much more important games still to come, whatever the outcome this Sat - and a lot more twists and turns.

Well said mate and Stubbsy has alluded to this too. Would be great to win on Sat and clinch an easier passage thru play offs but its not perhaps as significant as some are making out. That said i really hope we do it as would be great to sit back and watch the rangers and qos knock 10 bells out of eachother before we face the winner.

CallumLaidlaw
29-04-2015, 07:01 AM
Single tickets only in blocks G & E. Everywhere else completely sold out! Well done Hibees!! :flag::hibees

Keith_M
29-04-2015, 07:02 AM

Same everywhere mate.

Oh aye, best of luck in the Cup Final.

weecounty hibby
29-04-2015, 07:49 AM
I'm trying to get tickets now but am away from home and on iPhone so can't see plan. Can someone help, I'm trying to get an adult and under 12, what blocks are still available? Ta

Diclonius
29-04-2015, 07:52 AM

:agree:

Since moving here I've met 1 or 2 Falkirk fans. The rest all support the Huns. Very sad.

andrew70
29-04-2015, 08:01 AM
I'm trying to get tickets now but am away from home and on iPhone so can't see plan. Can someone help, I'm trying to get an adult and under 12, what blocks are still available? Ta

I just checked and got offered main stand block F

weecounty hibby
29-04-2015, 08:10 AM

Thanks. Managed to get two together in block G.

CallumLaidlaw
29-04-2015, 08:11 AM

:agree: F & E now giving you 2 seats together.

GreenArmyyy!
29-04-2015, 08:36 AM
Anybody know how many tickets we have actually been allocated altogether? 3.5k? Or how many we have sold?

Dinkydoo
29-04-2015, 08:52 AM
I'm not even sure I'd prefer to finish 2nd over 3rd. Having to beat QoTS and The Rangers over 4 games is undoubtedly more difficult than only beating one of them, but this 12 day break (or whatever it is) between our game against Falkirk and the play-off Semi Final might be an issue. It could be argued that the winner of the Quarter Final has the momentum

CallumLaidlaw
29-04-2015, 08:57 AM
I'm not even sure I'd prefer to finish 2nd over 3rd. Having to beat QoTS and The Rangers over 4 games is undoubtedly more difficult than only beating one of them, but this 12 day break (or whatever it is) between our game against Falkirk and the play-off Semi Final might be an issue. It could be argued that the winner of the Quarter Final has the momentum

I disagree. As I said on another thread, its no different to an international break, and by the 2nd leg of the Semi, the 3rd/4th team will be playing their 3rd game in 6 days. Rangers in particular are nowhere near as fit as our players, so I would expect us to take advantage of that in the 2nd leg.

Posh Swanny
29-04-2015, 08:58 AM

There's also the danger of the mindset (among players and fans) changing to "job done" if we clinch 2nd place on Saturday. And that will be even worse if QoS triumph in the 3rd vs 4th tie. Obviously the official line from everyone (including fans) will be that there's a lot of work to do etc but you can't convince human nature to go against itself!

CallumLaidlaw
29-04-2015, 08:58 AM
Anybody know how many tickets we have actually been allocated altogether? 3.5k? Or how many we have sold?

Think its 1800 & 1500 so 3300 in total. I would say we've sold at least 3000, and in fact wouldnt be surprised if there was only 100 tickets left. I reckon there'll be an announcement today that they are all sold.

CallumLaidlaw
29-04-2015, 09:00 AM
There's also the danger of the mindset (among players and fans) changing to "job done" if we clinch 2nd place on Saturday. And that will be even worse if QoS triumph in the 3rd vs 4th tie. Obviously the official line from everyone (including fans) will be that there's a lot of work to do etc but you can't convince human nature to go against itself!

Well in that case I would sit the players down and show them our games against QoS this season, and maybe their games against Rangers. And alos our 2-0 defeat to Rangers. That should be a big enough reminder that it is far from job done.

Dinkydoo
29-04-2015, 09:05 AM
I disagree. As I said on another thread, its no different to an international break, and by the 2nd leg of the Semi, the 3rd/4th team will be playing their 3rd game in 6 days. Rangers in particular are nowhere near as fit as our players, so I would expect us to take advantage of that in the 2nd leg.
I'd agree with the part about Rangers; I don't think their squad could comfortably handle that number of games. Queens however would be absolutely buzzing if they beat The Rangers in a Quarter Final - the town already is right now, simply at the thought of maybe going up to the SPL. So I'll maybe revise what I said, I think QotS will get more dangerous as the playoffs progress. If we have to play them I'd rather beat them early and deal with The Rangers afterwards.

Ideal scenario would be to finish second, not let the break affect us and destroy Rangers in the semis before winning the final.

Out of interest, anyone have any stats to hand on how we've played following an international break this season?

Exactly this, it is a concern. All this supposition won't matter when we inevitably go up :greengrin: but I don't think achieving 2nd place automatically makes our job any easier.

CallumLaidlaw
29-04-2015, 09:09 AM
Out of interest, anyone have any stats to hand on how we've played following an international break this season?

Difficult to compare this season, as we've tended to have games on international weekends.

Dinkydoo
29-04-2015, 09:11 AM
Difficult to compare this season, as we've tended to have games on international weekends.
Duh!

It's my day off today and evidently too early I'm afraid. I'm usually 3 parts coffee to one part man at this time on a weekday

Hermit Crab
29-04-2015, 09:24 AM
Think there's only single tickets left.

CallumLaidlaw
29-04-2015, 09:37 AM
Think there's only single tickets left.

:agree: Completely sold out in F, H, and Prime. Singles in G & E.

JimBHibees
29-04-2015, 10:23 AM

No chance will that be the case IMO however it will give us a much needed break rather than playing two extremely difficult matches.

weecounty hibby
29-04-2015, 10:27 AM
Even though he wasn't here for last years playoff disaster I think AS will have the players more than up for it. Last year is a huge learning for us as a club. We cannot and will not take our eyes off the ball this year

timewilltell
29-04-2015, 10:30 AM
No chance will that be the case IMO however it will give us a much needed break rather than playing two extremely difficult matches.

Agree. Really want that 2nd spot!

Carheenlea
29-04-2015, 11:21 AM
I`m sure Alan Stubbs remarked on a radio interview I heard that he would like to get away and do something with the players, and if we are second that would give us the scope to do that.

JimBHibees
29-04-2015, 11:57 AM
I`m sure Alan Stubbs remarked on a radio interview I heard that he would like to get away and do something with the players, and if we are second that would give us the scope to do that.

Yes sounds like a good idea.

Albanian Hibs
29-04-2015, 12:41 PM
Just back from picking up tickets at ticket office. Woman outside said, hope you arent wanting falkirk tickets as they have sold out. Hopefully this is true!

Hermit Crab
29-04-2015, 12:52 PM
Just back from picking up tickets at ticket office. Woman outside said, hope you arent wanting falkirk tickets as they have sold out. Hopefully this is true!

Good news if true. Hopefully an announcement soon.

Hermit Crab
29-04-2015, 12:55 PM
Just checked, there are still seats section G.

CallumLaidlaw
29-04-2015, 01:05 PM
Just checked, there are still seats section G.

Seems to have dissapeared now!

Hermit Crab
29-04-2015, 03:48 PM
Seems to have dissapeared now!

Sold out?

Nando™
29-04-2015, 03:51 PM
Sold out?

Sold out.

From Hibs facebook:

"BREAKING: Hibernian can confirm that the club's entire ticket allocation for Saturday's match at Falkirk (2 May, kick off 12.15pm) is now completely sold out. A phenomenal 3,500 Hibs supporters will be in attendance at Falkirk this Saturday; the away end will be bouncing!"

cabbageandribs1875
29-04-2015, 04:16 PM
bit peeved missing the wee short trip to Falkirk, alas all the mucking about getting a new car within the next few days put a wee spanner in the works, well done all that's going though and hopefully we get the necessary result(and break that freakin hoodoo they have over us this season) looking forward to the play off games though :)

Hermit Crab
29-04-2015, 04:19 PM
;4361029]Sold out.

From Hibs facebook:

"BREAKING: Hibernian can confirm that the club's entire ticket allocation for Saturday's match at Falkirk (2 May, kick off 12.15pm) is now completely sold out. A phenomenal 3,500 Hibs supporters will be in attendance at Falkirk this Saturday; the away end will be bouncing!"

Good news. Around the same number we take to Tynie. Should be some racket coming from us.

Alex Trager
29-04-2015, 04:29 PM
Good news. Around the same number we take to Tynie. Should be some racket coming from us.

By the looks of things we could sell more. If they have empty spaces I would give it to us-me being a hibby of course- :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hermit Crab
29-04-2015, 04:33 PM
By the looks of things we could sell more. If they have empty spaces I would give it to us-me being a hibby of course- :)

There may well be hibs fans in the Falkirk end.

Alex Trager
29-04-2015, 04:35 PM

It would make sense. I know they don't get great crowds.
If they can accommodate more they should. They would certainly get more cash

Pretty Boy
29-04-2015, 04:42 PM
Can't wait.

Superb effort by the fans again. Hopefully the team can get the job done as over the course of the season they have deserved 2nd place.

Golden Bear
29-04-2015, 04:43 PM
I can imagine the uproar on here if we decided to allocate more tickets to the hertz in the event of us not selling out all our tickets for a home match.

It makes total sense, --------------------- but nah, somethings are more important than money.

I'm sure the Falkirk fans will feel the same on Saturday.

BS44
29-04-2015, 05:24 PM

Smashing turnout especially after the disappointment of the semi final. Hopefully the good guys and girls from the singing section will be along to get the Hibs fans going.

frazeHFC
29-04-2015, 05:27 PM
Smashing turnout especially after the disappointment of the semi final. Hopefully the good guys and girls from the singing section will be along to get the Hibs fans going.

It will be bouncing. :agree:

Hermit Crab
29-04-2015, 05:27 PM
I can imagine the uproar on here if we decided to allocate more tickets to the hertz in the event of us not selling out all our tickets for a home match.

It makes total sense, --------------------- but nah, somethings are more important than money.

Yeah you're probably right with that.

Pete
29-04-2015, 05:31 PM

FFS I never thought it would sell out so fast.

Looks like it is indeed the away end. :-(

NYHibby
29-04-2015, 05:36 PM

I asked my friend who is a Falkirk season ticket holder and shareholder. He said that since they aren't really playing for anything, they are happy to take as much of our money as possible.

iwasthere1972
29-04-2015, 05:57 PM

I don't think the Falkirk fans see us as we see the Yams. Totally different as far as I'm concerned.

cabbageandribs1875
29-04-2015, 06:02 PM
I don't think the Falkirk fans see us as we see the Yams. Totally different as far as I'm concerned.

my bro inlaw and i ended up in the Florida bar at the sf, having a pint outside and 3 young Falkirk fans started singing that oh the hibees are gay p@sh, i turned round and they saw my Hibs top and they stopped for some reason, they musn't have thought we were gay after all :greengrin

BS44
29-04-2015, 06:09 PM
Someone from the Falkirk ticket office who has had to hand write the new kick off time on each ticket is going to be pissed off that we have now sold 3500 tickets!

Juice-Terry
29-04-2015, 06:12 PM
my bro inlaw and i ended up in the Florida bar at the sf, having a pint outside and 3 young Falkirk fans started singing that oh the hibees are gay p@sh, i turned round and they saw my Hibs top and they stopped for some reason, they musn't have thought we were gay after all :greengrin
Same thing happened at The Church on the Hill. In addition to The Hibees are Gay song we were also treated to the Hertz song and shown the 1-5 sign. Pricks.

cabbageandribs1875
29-04-2015, 06:45 PM
Same thing happened at The Church on the Hill. In addition to The Hibees are Gay song we were also treated to the Hertz song and shown the 1-5 sign. Pricks.

so hertz fans really are a different breed of 'fan' then, i used to just point at them and laugh, now i think i'l just point at them and shake my head

Hermit Crab
29-04-2015, 07:03 PM
FFS I never thought it would sell out so fast.

Looks like it is indeed the away end. :-(

If you need a ticket for the hibs end check chat.

lyonhibs
29-04-2015, 07:05 PM

Perhaps I'm missing something here, but are you getting the comfort blanket prepared in case we fail to win this weekend ?

I hope the team don't have the "much more important games to come " mentality. The most important game of the season, especially at the business end of proceedings, is always the next one IMO.

PerthHibby
29-04-2015, 07:06 PM

Working in Falkirk today and picked up 2 for the main stand.....:thumbsup:

lyonhibs
29-04-2015, 07:08 PM
so hertz fans really are a different breed of 'fan' then, i used to just point at them and laugh, now i think i'l just point at them and shake my head

I think he was referring to Falkirk fans acting like Jambos, not some actual Jambos in Glasgow on a jolly on SC semi final day when they weren't involved.

Though stranger things have happened.....

cabbageandribs1875
29-04-2015, 07:12 PM
I think he was referring to Falkirk fans acting like Jambos, not some actual Jambos in Glasgow on a jolly on SC semi final day when they weren't involved.

oh right, so would that be the same Falkirk fans that were at the SC game v Arbroath at ER and singing 5-1 ? they damned falkirk fans get everywhere

Sir David Gray
29-04-2015, 07:15 PM

It wouldn't be the first time that a bunch of Hearts fans have turned up to a Hibs game that their team wasn't involved in and sat in the away end.

Strange indeed.

Juice-Terry
29-04-2015, 07:17 PM

I was indeed.

cabbageandribs1875
29-04-2015, 07:19 PM
It wouldn't be the first time that a bunch of Hearts fans have turned up to a Hibs game that their team wasn't involved in and sat in the away end.

Strange indeed.

i was positive i heard a few references to 5-1 v Qo.S at ER few weeks back, are yamboids seriously attending games at ER just to sing wee dafty songs and upsetting us all :faf: i'l take this moment to thank them on behalf of HFC for the cash :thumbsup:

Hermit Crab
29-04-2015, 07:46 PM
Working in Falkirk today and picked up 2 for the main stand.....:thumbsup:

I don't think they will give a toss if hibs fans are in the home end. All money to them.

Falkirk Bairn
29-04-2015, 08:02 PM
I don't think they will give a toss if hibs fans are in the home end. All money to them.

As long as you don't celebrate a goal etc I'm sure there would be no problems. I've seen local "Rangers" fans chucked out for it.

Stuarty27
29-04-2015, 08:08 PM
There will be plenty goes to celebrate, time to give your team the dooing you have deserved this season.

Hibby91
29-04-2015, 08:10 PM
Looking for a spare hibs end ticket if any come up doubt they will though looking like the falkirk end if not

PatHead
29-04-2015, 10:49 PM
Someone from the Falkirk ticket office who has had to hand write the new kick off time on each ticket is going to be pissed off that we have now sold 3500 tickets!

It was the Hibs ticket office staff who did that.

Pete
30-04-2015, 03:43 PM
If you need a ticket for the hibs end check chat.

No chat on a phone unfortunately :-(

Sorted now. :thumbsup:

Godsahibby
30-04-2015, 07:28 PM
I've got a spare seniors ticket (my old boy cant make it) for the main stand £13, PM me

tricky
30-04-2015, 09:34 PM
I've got a spare seniors ticket (my old boy cant make it) for the main stand £13, PM me

you have a pm