PDA

View Full Version : After what happened last weekend...

SonOfDavidFrancey
26-04-2015, 08:45 AM
After what happened last weekend it's worth saying that the team has reacted in the right way. Two good wins and second place 'in our own hands' as they say.

NAE NOOKIE
26-04-2015, 11:41 AM
Yes it is :agree:

Spike Mandela
26-04-2015, 11:51 AM
...and a decent chance of 'revenge' on Falkirk in the correct manner by finally putting them to the sword this season.

Scottie
26-04-2015, 11:52 AM
Hell yeah !

Great reaction showed by the team.

ekhibee
26-04-2015, 03:05 PM
After what happened last weekend it's worth saying that the team has reacted in the right way. Two good wins and second place 'in our own hands' as they say.
Yep, totally agree. It would have been easy to think the heads would drop, but they've reacted exactly the way they should with good results. Well done the team and Stubbs of course.

EVENTUALLY
26-04-2015, 04:03 PM
Very galling and typical Hibs. Batter Falkirk for 90 mins unsuccessfully than turn up at Livi and more or less score with first attack and the steamroller Alloa quite easily. Pleased with the response but p*%"ed off with the Scottish Cup outcome even more now.

greenlex
26-04-2015, 04:13 PM
Very galling and typical Hibs. Batter Falkirk for 90 mins unsuccessfully than turn up at Livi and more or less score with first attack and the steamroller Alloa quite easily. Pleased with the response but p*%"ed off with the Scottish Cup outcome even more now.

We didn't batter them. We played well creating chances and but for great goalkeeping would have tucked them away. The result was just one of those things I'm afraid. Can see why folks are getting so upset about it to be honest.

NadeAteMyLunch!
26-04-2015, 06:26 PM

This is where I am as well. Still so so frustrated by last wkend [emoji20]

I agree though, good reaction since

truehibernian
26-04-2015, 06:47 PM
Funny, I expected the media to be all over the 'The Rangers bottle crashing' and have lots of stories about how poor The Rangers are - instead I read about Haris Vukic 'warning Hibs' and 'poor wee Lee' stories from McCall :rolleyes::greengrin........

I fully anticipate a media 'onslaught' when the play-offs come around with lots of rhetoric from Ralston, Jackson, Chick Young and co..........all centred around re-railing Hibs.

Just to put the form guide into perspective, McCall's The Rangers have failed to beat Livi twice, Falkirk, Alloa, Queen of the South......at times yesterday Falkirk looked like Barca - interesting he is also blooding youngsters at this vital stage in the season too - they look out their depth and he seems to have given in to the fans by not playing Black, Foster and co.....what will be more interesting is if he keeps faith with McCulloch......hope so for our benefit :aok:

NORTHERNHIBBY
26-04-2015, 07:41 PM
Win next week and we will finish second and that will be where i thought we would be, so job done. Anything else is a bonus.

Sir David Gray
26-04-2015, 07:42 PM

Falkirk's a far better side than either Livingston or Alloa.