View Full Version : NHC Huns booing McCulloch

25-04-2015, 07:53 PM
So have they finally realised what the rest of us at this level knew - that he has been a dead weight for most of the season, or is it that he can't get his elbows up as high as he used to because the refs are watching or his arms are too heavy? :dunno:

hibeemikey21
25-04-2015, 07:56 PM
So have they finally realised what the rest of us at this level knew - that he has been a dead weight for most of the season, or is it that he can't get his elbows up as high as he used to because the refs are watching or his arms are too heavy? :dunno:

Pretty shoddy treatment by them. Although he's an arse from opposing an fan's point of view, he stuck with them, banged in a lot of goals and helped drag them up the leagues. His age was always going to catch up with him at some point.

25-04-2015, 08:02 PM
Pretty shoddy treatment by them. Although he's an arse from opposing an fan's point of view, he stuck with them, banged in a lot of goals and helped drag them up the leagues. His age was always going to catch up with him at some point.

He has been a brute of a player for some time but he has reached the point where the Neanderthals that put up with his assaults on fellow professionals have turned on him because its not gone their way - ageing players don't do what he has been doing recently just because they got a bit older, I for one am delighted to see the inbreds turn on him - he is where he is because he has been doing what they previously rejoiced in and now its not enough.

25-04-2015, 08:04 PM

Stuck with them?? He's on about £10k a week. At his age he's not exactly done them a favour. The Huns I know absolutely hate him. And have done for quite a while. Said he's a liability as well as a cash sucking leach

25-04-2015, 08:09 PM
Stuck with them?? He's on about £10k a week. At his age he's not exactly done them a favour. The Huns I know absolutely hate him. And have done for quite a while. Said he's a liability as well as a cash sucking leach

Well said, I'd completely forgotten how much they were paying him - serious money for his contribution to their season. Bound to be a target for everyone else in the transfer window, WWF for sure.

hibeemikey21
25-04-2015, 08:12 PM

He could've got a bigger payday down south. Chose not to go down that route.

25-04-2015, 08:12 PM

:faf: You've got to love Sevco.

£10,000 a week to Lee McCulloch...! :tee hee:

25-04-2015, 08:13 PM
:faf: You've got to love Sevco.

£10,000 a week to Lee McCulloch...! :tee hee:

£17k actually

25-04-2015, 08:13 PM

Remember he's 36 now. You reckon when he was 33 he would've got more than what they're paying him if he'd gone down south?

25-04-2015, 08:14 PM
£17k actually

I did think I was underestimating it.

25-04-2015, 08:14 PM
£17k actually

:faf: It gets better!

hibeemikey21
25-04-2015, 08:15 PM
Remember he's 36 now. You reckon when he was 33 he would've got more than what they're paying him if he'd gone down south?

I know he could've

Bear in mind the average salary for a squad player in the championship is £15k a week

25-04-2015, 08:16 PM
Best thing that happened to McCulloch was the Huns death. Scored a very lucrative 3 yr deal out of it iirc.

He'd likely have retired by now otherwise

I don't remember reading about the clubs down south that were going to pay that sort of money for that type of talent. The only definite is he wasn't picked up by them. Their loss I suppose.

£17k actually

I'm starting to like these Sevco guys. :hilarious

:faf: It gets better!

To think we pay Fontaine, Allan, Fyvie, Gray, Cummings, Farid, Stevenson, And Hanlon less between them

25-04-2015, 08:19 PM
I know he could've

Bear in mind the average salary for a squad player in the championship is £15k a week

Aye but not for a 33yr old very average player. If it is in fact £17k, then no way would someone have given him that down there

25-04-2015, 08:21 PM
£17k actually

You can get a decent second hand Land Rover Defender for that sort of money and it turns quicker and gets higher off the ground without using its elbows than McCulloch.

25-04-2015, 08:22 PM
To think we pay Fontaine, Allan, Fyvie, Gray, Cummings, Farid, Stevenson, And Hanlon less between them

It's nearly £900,000 a year on a guy that's pushing 40 years of age!

At that sort of salary, I'm not surprised that he's stayed with them. He's seen them coming a mile off! :greengrin

25-04-2015, 08:24 PM
72k a month. I would have stuck by them as well.
The old Rangers going bust was the best thing that ever happened to him. There is no way he would still be getting those wages elsewhere.

25-04-2015, 08:37 PM
72k a month. I would have stuck by them as well.
The old Rangers going bust was the best thing that ever happened to him. There is no way he would still be getting those wages elsewhere.

Yep, for that sort of money at that age I'd be turning up at Championship level player houses - or work in the case of the part timers - just to elbow them in the head on the rangers behalf as well.

25-04-2015, 08:39 PM
I'm a bit concerned that I may have something in common with some of those fans. After all, I've booed him too :wink:

25-04-2015, 08:42 PM
I'm a bit concerned that I may have something in common with some of those fans. After all, I've booed him too :wink:

Are you old style Glasgow Rangers, or the rangers? just wondered :wink:

25-04-2015, 08:43 PM
£17K a week for 'Big Jig'?

Looks like the fraudsters, shysters and mercenaries don't just reside in the boardroom at Ibrox.

£17K a week!

25-04-2015, 08:48 PM

Sadly, I've known them in all their giuses ......... and hated every one :greengrin

25-04-2015, 08:51 PM
Sadly, I've known them in all their giuses ......... and hated every one :greengrin

:aok: the unacceptable face of.....................................well everything really, and whatever face they are currently wearing to avoid their creditors, horrible institution that attracts the sort of people we are musing about now.

25-04-2015, 08:52 PM
£17K a week!

:wtf::crazy:

pedroorange1875
25-04-2015, 08:56 PM
£17k actually

18K before bonuses etc

25-04-2015, 08:59 PM
£17k actually

He is not on 17k a week. More like 11k. Ian Black is on 8k

25-04-2015, 09:02 PM

That's it in a nutshell. When sevco emerged, McCulloch knew there was no chance of him commanding that type of money at his age. The well peddled romantic notion that he was prepared to stay for the long haul back to the top when a host of others couldn't get out quick enough is a hun myth.

He's worse than the ones that left as the ridiculous money he's on has taken them to the brink again. I suppose you could say good on him - just like fat boy and his £700k+ a year for managing a team in the bottom tier of Scottish football. Joke of a club.

25-04-2015, 09:02 PM

:faf: No, please stop it!

I'm afraid I might wet myself if I read much more of this tonight!

25-04-2015, 09:07 PM

Bloody hell :confused: so shouldn't they both be getting similar stick? Black with a bit of discount because he plays less, earns slightly less, and is just a bit shorter so can't jump as high with his elbows?

25-04-2015, 09:10 PM
Bloody hell :confused: so shouldn't they both be getting similar stick? Black with a bit of discount because he plays less, earns slightly less, and is just a bit shorter so can't jump as high with his elbows?
Both crap, both ripping of the club we hate. Its comedy. You know whats funnier? Black backed Hibs -1 when we beat them 2-0 at Ibrox on the Friday night game.

25-04-2015, 09:12 PM
Both crap, both ripping of the club we hate. Its comedy. You know whats funnier? Black backed Hibs -1 when we beat them 2-0 at Ibrox on the Friday night game.

:faf: :aok: never even went for the correct score. Some gambler.:greengrin

Hannah_hfc
25-04-2015, 09:31 PM
I remember earlier this season hearing Sevco fans wishing McCulloch would get a suspension so McDowall would have to drop him :faf: :greengrin

He's been a disliked figure round there for a while now from what I gather.

25-04-2015, 09:37 PM
Just curious as to how you would have access to this knowledge?

25-04-2015, 09:50 PM
Just do. Wont go into detail for obvious reasons.

25-04-2015, 09:51 PM
Someone has to negotiate these extraordinary deals[emoji6]

25-04-2015, 10:39 PM
I know he could've

Aye but he's not even average.

25-04-2015, 10:44 PM

Pardon my pedantry, but they were never 'Glasgow' Rangers.

25-04-2015, 10:48 PM
Pardon my pedantry, but they were never 'Glasgow' Rangers.
Think the now defunct team or business was but nae way of checking just now. Nothing wrong with a good pedant.

25-04-2015, 11:02 PM

As far as I recall 'Elbows' was given a wee rise per his contract when promoted last season.
He was previously on a basic of around £14k so I wouldn't be at all surprised if he is nearing £17-18K.

There was also a 'rumour' that the plump Boydie chap was on a ridiculous (and I mean eye-watering) bonus should they be promoted this deason such was the expectation that 'his goals' would tear them up the league.

25-04-2015, 11:03 PM
He's a nasty animal, with those elbows. He knows exactly what he's doing and could seriously injure a player. He and Black are perfect for that club.

25-04-2015, 11:21 PM
2nd Highest paid player in Scotland, behind only Scott Brown :top marks:faf:

25-04-2015, 11:23 PM

No wonder they almost went doon the toilet again. That's mad.

25-04-2015, 11:34 PM
£17k actually

Thats about £1000 a dirty tackle

26-04-2015, 12:52 AM
Sevco fans just experiencing the pleasure the rest of us have had for years. Booing a Hun is a necessity of life.

26-04-2015, 01:58 AM
Reminds me of Davie Weir, another nasty piece of work who bullied and refereed his way through games. I genuinely hope someone does him in a 50/50. It's the least the fat rodent deserves.

26-04-2015, 05:50 AM
He's on £9k Black £7k

26-04-2015, 06:42 AM
He's on £9k Black £7k

I think it's always funny when people speak so confidently about players salaries...contracts are not straight forward things...there can be many items which change the monthly values.....Lets be clear - none of you actually know...even if you think you might

26-04-2015, 06:44 AM
Reminds me of Davie Weir, another nasty piece of work who bullied and refereed his way through games. I genuinely hope someone does him in a 50/50. It's the least the fat rodent deserves.

Hmmm...now that is nasty...he's a footballer , and you actually want him hurt...dear oh dear...

26-04-2015, 06:45 AM
I think it's always funny when people speak so confidently about players salaries...contracts are not straight forward things...there can be many items which change the monthly values.....Lets be clear - none of you actually know...even if you think you might

Actually I do, that's his basic wage. He gets a win and scoring bonus and the total of both can take it too over £11k.

Please don't tell me what I do and don't know! When I know more about The Rangers wages than I do about Hibs!!

26-04-2015, 06:48 AM
Actually I do, that's his basic wage. He gets a win and scoring bonus and the total of both can take it too over £11k.

Please don't tell me what I do and don't know! When I know more about The Rangers wages than I do about Hibs!!

Is "Jig" their top earner TC?

26-04-2015, 06:49 AM
Is "Jig" their top earner TC?

Yeah!

26-04-2015, 06:50 AM
Yeah!

I take it there's. Fair few around the £7k mark?

26-04-2015, 06:51 AM
I take it there's. Fair few around the £7k mark?

Between £5k and £7k. They really were offering stupid bonuses though at the start.

26-04-2015, 06:51 AM

He might be wrong about you but then he's right therefore about the other folk who have confidently asserted his weekly wage at various figures!!

26-04-2015, 06:53 AM
He might be wrong about you but then he's right therefore about the other folk who have confidently asserted his weekly wage at various figures

Yeah but he quoted my post! I'd be guessing about many of the Hibs team but not The Rangers team. Some of the deals players were being offered back in the third was unreal! It's no wonder they are in a mess.

26-04-2015, 07:01 AM
Yeh sorry mate wasnt having a go....just intrigued by all the differing figures banded about!!

Like you say its bonkers what they have paid players over the last few years.

26-04-2015, 07:08 AM
Yeh sorry mate wasnt having a go....just intrigued by all the differing figures banded about!!

Like you say its bonkers what they have paid players over the last few years.

No worries mate, they could have easily paid much lower wages and even dipped into the championship for players back then just to get them out without getting into debt again.

Be great if we finish second and they end up staying down and we did go up 😁

26-04-2015, 07:24 AM

if you are in an genuine position to know, what on earth are you doing sharing it on an Internet forum??

26-04-2015, 07:28 AM
No worries mate, they could have easily paid much lower wages and even dipped into the championship for players back then just to get them out without getting into debt again.

Be great if we finish second and they end up staying down and we did go up [emoji16]

You look at some of the youngsters they have let leave. They should have been building a team around the likes of Hemmings, Telfer then adding the best of the players in the lower leagues. Nicky Clark was the correct type of signing. They played against Andy Robertson 4 times and didn't go for him. Madness.
The money they wasted on the likes of Kevin Kyle, Sandaza, Black, Shiels, Boyd is utterly disgusting

26-04-2015, 07:29 AM
if you are in an genuine position to know, what on earth are you doing sharing it on an Internet forum??

It's no big secret! So the press can tell you how much Rooney or Ronaldo make a week but sharing the news what Black and co earn is bad?

26-04-2015, 07:29 AM
You look at some of the youngsters they have let leave. They should have been building a team around the likes of Hemmings, Telfer then adding the best of the players in the lower leagues. Nicky Clark was the correct type of signing. They played against Andy Robertson 4 times and didn't go for him. Madness.
The money they wasted on the likes of Kevin Kyle, Sandaza, Black, Shiels, Boyd is utterly disgusting

Couldn't agree with you more.

26-04-2015, 07:32 AM
It's no big secret! So the press can tell you how much Rooney or Ronaldo make a week but sharing the news what Black and co earn is bad?

The press don't know !! They make it up...they estimate from rumours, or briefings....These guys don't simply have a basic amount per week...they have many elements to their complex deals.....

26-04-2015, 07:35 AM
The press don't know !! They make it up...they estimate from rumours, or briefings....These guys don't simply have a basic amount per week...they have many elements to their complex deals.....

Agents always leak this to the press. They tell them what the top of the wage is and let them run it! Some deals are very straight forward some have huge bonuses on scoring or appearance.

Not every deal changes weekly! Most are very mundane.

26-04-2015, 07:41 AM
All points back at the conceit that this club has of itself. Looks like the idea was that league and Scottish Cups would still come rolling in, while they went three seasons without a loss as the waltzed back to the the SPL. Prancing around like a thug, even a committed thug will only get you so far. Same nasty basket as Boyd.

26-04-2015, 08:58 AM
Agents always leak this to the press. They tell them what the top of the wage is and let them run it! Some deals are very straight forward some have huge bonuses on scoring or appearance.

Not every deal changes weekly! Most are very mundane.

Yes. And Agents will always tell the facts to the press - when their job is to big up their clients and themselves ...:)

Unless people have access to their bank accounts, work in finance for Rangers or are their Agents - they will not know the facts , they may have some good info , but that's all

And I would say again ..anyone who genuinely knows other people's salaries - why would they actually share the details on the Internet ?

Anyway. It wouldn't need a lot of facts to know that many players at Ibrox are way overpaid for the job they do...it's one of the reasons that club are in a huge mess

26-04-2015, 09:07 AM
Between £5k and £7k. They really were offering stupid bonuses though at the start.

Is Kenny not on some stupid wages as well? Defo thought he was on more than 7k per week.

26-04-2015, 09:17 AM
Hmmm...now that is nasty...he's a footballer , and you actually want him hurt...dear oh dear...

That bloody awful human being has deliberately went out on numerous occasions to hurt players of all teams, nevermind Hibs players.

I have no qualms in hoping he gets a career ending injury, and one that hurts him every day of the rest of his life.

26-04-2015, 09:19 AM
That bloody awful human being has deliberately went out on numerous occasions to hurt players of all teams, nevermind Hibs players.

I have no qualms in hoping he gets a career ending injury, and one that hurts him every day of the rest of his life.

Grown man wants another mans career ended ...internet shocker ...

26-04-2015, 09:21 AM
Grown man wants another mans career ended ...internet shocker ...

Oh i'm sure he'd find another career after it, perhaps with the same evil club too?

hfc-1875
26-04-2015, 09:26 AM

Probably a bit far with the last bit, as much as I dislike him.

26-04-2015, 10:26 AM
Scottish football is in a mess, cannot get sponsors, attendances generally (I think) are going down. Yet a club that went into liquidation only a few seasons ago, and is back as a new club, are paying an animal like "Elbows" this sort of money. Whether it's £7k or £17k a week both are ludicrous sums of money for a donkey like that, playing in a lower Scottish league.

I don't mind footballers being paid properly and fairly, as it's usually a short playing career, but that just seems crazy IMO.

26-04-2015, 10:41 AM
Oh i'm sure he'd find another career after it, perhaps with the same evil club too?

a) it his livelihood. And b) you're an adult ....

26-04-2015, 11:24 AM
Is Kenny not on some stupid wages as well? Defo thought he was on more than 7k per week.

Not on more than £7k no.

26-04-2015, 11:27 AM
Yes. And Agents will always tell the facts to the press - when their job is to big up their clients and themselves ...:)

Unless people have access to their bank accounts, work in finance for Rangers or are their Agents - they will not know the facts , they may have some good info , but that's all

And I would say again ..anyone who genuinely knows other people's salaries - why would they actually share the details on the Internet ?

Anyway. It wouldn't need a lot of facts to know that many players at Ibrox are way overpaid for the job they do...it's one of the reasons that club are in a huge mess

I know because I know a few of them and I know their agents. Couple of them very open when it comes to what they earn. I'm not sure what you think the huge deal is about when it comes to knowing this info and sharing it.

It's not top secret and frankly they couldn't give a toss about a forum like this.

26-04-2015, 11:35 AM
Does anyone really care what mcculloch earns anyway?

Even if we think he is a hun git, being booed by your own fans (especially as he is a supporter) must feel like a boot in the stanes.

Not feeling sorry for him, just stating the obvious that with the big pay packet comes some negatives - and the booing is probably a minor one compared to not being able to go out for a family meal in his home town without being harassed by bigots of the 'other' persuasion.

As far as I am concerned, good luck to anyone who can earn such sums from playing a game they love, and - lets not kid ourselves - if we were in the same position, we would all love to get several hundred grand a year to play fitba !!

26-04-2015, 11:38 AM
Not on more than £7k no.

If he's on anything like that, it's outrageous

26-04-2015, 11:39 AM
If he's on anything like that, it's outrageous

As I said, it's crazy money they are paying the players and that's exactly why they are in such a state.

26-04-2015, 11:45 AM
As I said, it's crazy money they are paying the players and that's exactly why they are in such a state.

Be interesting to see who they release, must free up a massive chunk of wages, think they have 10/12 out of contract

26-04-2015, 11:52 AM

So are the players he's hurting

26-04-2015, 11:58 AM

Kris Commons is on the same as Brown

26-04-2015, 12:04 PM
a) it his livelihood. And b) you're an adult ....

As is he, and he's continually went out and tried his damndest to badly injure player after player with his bully boy tactics and challenges.

He's in a small band of players i hope karma comes back to and kick him right up the erse, Ian Blacks another, and we all know he has a painting career once he finishes with football.

26-04-2015, 12:16 PM

What's Daly on TC ?

26-04-2015, 12:32 PM
What's Daly on TC ?

I don't don't know his wage mate, I don't think he's on more than £4k but that's a guess.

26-04-2015, 12:42 PM
Kris Commons is on the same as Brown

I'd have thought that a few of the celtic players are on more than what mcculloch on.

26-04-2015, 03:16 PM
It's nearly £900,000 a year on a guy that's pushing 40 years of age!

At that sort of salary, I'm not surprised that he's stayed with them. He's seen them coming a mile off! :greengrin
Exactly what I was thinking. Reckon he definitely would have gone down south if he was only getting 6k. He'll make a few bob from his future articles in the Daily Record: "My Rangers Nightmare", and the like.

26-04-2015, 03:26 PM
I don't don't know his wage mate, I don't think he's on more than £4k but that's a guess.

You undermine yourself with statements like that. If you don't know know what he on then say that and leave it at that. The fact that you couldn't help yourself but invent a figure of 4000 for Daly does nothing for your credibilty, because one month from now posters will be repeating it as gospel. As for the "agents are open with that information statement" - well I suppose they always have been held up as bastions of truth...... :rolleyes:

26-04-2015, 03:28 PM
Would love to see some footage of this :agree:

26-04-2015, 03:30 PM
You undermine yourself with statements like that. If you don't know know what he on then say that and leave it at that. The fact that you couldn't help yourself but invent a figure of 4000 for Daly does nothing for your credibilty, because one month from now posters will be repeating it as gospel. As for the "agents are open with that information statement" - well I suppose they always have been held up as bastions of truth...... :rolleyes:

This is unreal, listen I don't give a flying one if you believe me or not that goes for anyone else. Guess what? Folk actually do know footballers and agents yes it's true honest!!!!!

The figure I gave was a guess there yes based on the other players that aren't high earners! Most get £4k. I'm going to find out tonight exactly how much he's on and I'll post it!

Again if you don't think my posts have any credibility then ignore them.

26-04-2015, 03:36 PM
This is unreal, listen I don't give a flying one if you believe me or not that goes for anyone else. Guess what? Folk actually do know footballers and agents yes it's true honest!!!!!

The figure I gave was a guess there yes based on the other players that aren't high earners! Most get £4k. I'm going to find out tonight exactly how much he's on and I'll post it!

Again if you don't think my posts have any credibility then ignore them.

This is unreal? For calling you out for making up figures? Tell you what - I will post Kenny Millers salary tonight - if you want me to I even will type up a document that looks like a contract to back myself up - will that work?

26-04-2015, 03:38 PM
This is unreal? For calling you out for making up figures? Tell you what - I will post Kenny Millers salary tonight - if you want me to I even will type up a document that looks like a contract to back myself up - will that work?

It was a guess though based on others! I never said it was a fact did I?

Seriously some need to chill out. As for you posting documents feel free I'm not his agent or lawyer!

26-04-2015, 03:54 PM
It was a guess though based on others! I never said it was a fact did I?

Seriously some need to chill out. As for you posting documents feel free I'm not his agent or lawyer!

Of course you didn't say it was fact, it was a wild guess that you made up. Which was the original point I made.....

26-04-2015, 04:03 PM
Of course you didn't say it was fact, it was a wild guess that you made up. Which was the original point I made.....

Again based on the rest. The others I do know but you then say it questions my credibility for guessing? I'd have just lied and said yes it's such and such.

I honestly don't get some posters on here that nit pick such ridiculous things. If I hadn't said its a guess then yes "that would be calling me out" but you aren't calling me out for posting what I do know. Again please ignore my posts in future Hobo. 👍🏼

26-04-2015, 06:20 PM
Thecat23....Are you Sergey number 2?

How would you know how much the players are on? Do they phone you up and report their earnings to you? lol

Think your making it up as you go along!

In the know...about HeeHaw more like!

26-04-2015, 06:25 PM

How would you know how much the players are on? Do they phone you up and report their earnings to you? lol

How the Falkirk did I get roped into this?

I think you'll find that the information that I posted regarding Hearts demise came from a credible source in Lithuania.

You can take it from me that that is FACT.

26-04-2015, 06:29 PM
How can an innocent addition to an argument end up in someone getting hounded? S'almost like some people have an agenda ....... Sigh......

Oh...... And GGTTH! (If anyone's interested that is...... )

26-04-2015, 06:30 PM

Oh dear god!!! 😂😂

26-04-2015, 06:33 PM
How can an innocent addition to an argument end up in someone getting hounded? S'almost like some people have an agenda ....... Sigh......

Oh...... And GGTTH! (If anyone's interested that is...... )

It's mental! Thankfully folk who know me on here know exactly how and where I get my info! Ones who think I'm lying are desperate to have a pop. It's like no one is allowed to know players or agents.

Even the private boards have been a nightmare at times these days.

26-04-2015, 06:37 PM
How the Falkirk did I get roped into this?

I think you'll find that the information that I posted regarding Hearts demise came from a credible source in Lithuania.

You can take it from me that that is FACT.

Don't bite G. Some folk on here have been at it for weeks. Leave them too it.

26-04-2015, 06:38 PM
It's mental! Thankfully folk who know me on here know exactly how and where I get my info! Ones who think I'm lying are desperate to have a pop. It's like no one is allowed to know players or agents.

Hi Cat I for one appreciate your info and scoops so please keep them coming mate. :aok:

26-04-2015, 06:40 PM
Hi Cat I for one appreciate your info and scoops so please keep them coming mate. :aok:

Cheers mate, some very reliable posters on here who get shot down at anything and it's no surprise they don't post much on the main now.

26-04-2015, 06:45 PM
Jeezo folks.

This is a decent weekend to be a Hibs fan. We won 4-1, our play off prospects are in our own hands and Rangers dropped vital points.

Are personal digs at a couple of posters really needed? Can we calm it down please or the thread might have to be closed. And it will sadden me to close a thread about a most despicable hun.

26-04-2015, 06:47 PM
Cheers mate, some very reliable posters on here who get shot down at anything and it's no surprise they don't post much on the main now.

TC in future mate just put it on the PM board. Less hassle in the long run!!

26-04-2015, 06:49 PM
Oh dear god!!! 

There's summit about that name ... Stevenson and McGowan probably summit todo with it. Anyway guys chill or get ill.

26-04-2015, 06:54 PM
TC in future mate just put it on the PM board. Less hassle in the long run!!

Sad thing is Al I shouldn't have too. Many posters on the main are good lads who like to read all things good/bad or whatever.

Then for some reason you get others who have digs for no reason but to feel better about themselves which is sad. If they don't believe it that's cool but to call you a liar is just laughable.

26-04-2015, 06:55 PM
....keep posting the info TC, always appreciated.....

...back on topic, can we do an ironic round of applause in the 6th minute of each play off game v The Rangers if Lee McCulloch is playing ? :greengrin...maybe some 'Lee Lee super Lee' chants :greengrin

He is so easily wound up it would mean his seeing red :aok:

aljo7-0
26-04-2015, 06:56 PM
I'm sick to death of the Ugly Sisters. For years they have been poaching and stealing our players, managers and coaches, get dodgy decisions and debatable penalties, get unlimited injury time to equalise or win games and bring the great unwashed to our beautiful City. But to steal or copy our God given right to boo the thugs they hire as central defenders is too much - booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26-04-2015, 06:58 PM
Be funny if he loses the rag and gets a red in the play offs 😁

26-04-2015, 07:04 PM

:thumbsup: Keep it coming as far as I am concerned.

26-04-2015, 07:05 PM
Don't worry bud will do [emoji106]🏼

26-04-2015, 07:39 PM
:thumbsup: Keep it coming as far as I am concerned.

This :thumbsup:

26-04-2015, 08:10 PM
Sad thing is Al I shouldn't have too. Many posters on the main are good lads who like to read all things good/bad or whatever.

Then for some reason you get others who have digs for no reason but to feel better about themselves which is sad. If they don't believe it that's cool but to call you a liar is just laughable.

I know it can be hard but ignore the balloons, please keep posting.

26-04-2015, 08:17 PM

👍🏼

26-04-2015, 09:39 PM
I, along with others, are balloons because we choose to challenge something which cannot be proved and which you choose to accept as gospel? Aye right..... lol..... Keep up the good work.....

26-04-2015, 09:51 PM
I, along with others, are balloons because we choose to challenge something which cannot be proved and which you choose to accept as gospel? Aye right..... lol..... Keep up the good work.....

Listen no need to be a smart arse to folk about it. Folk on here know me and can back up my info. If you had just asked I'd have happily told you where I get it from etc.

But the way you are acting about this is embarrassing it really is!

26-04-2015, 10:24 PM
Listen no need to be a smart arse to folk about it. Folk on here know me and can back up my info. If you had just asked I'd have happily told you where I get it from etc.

But the way you are acting about this is embarrassing it really is!
My comment wasn't aimed at you - it was aimed at the poster who calls people on an anonymous forum a balloon. We can agree to disagree - you claim you have cast iron information (as do a few others even though you have different numbers) whilst myself and others choose to be sceptical. Also, and for the record, I can't imagine it would take people long to figure out your lack of discretion if you are prepared to give that information to me given that you don't know me from Adam.....

26-04-2015, 10:31 PM
My comment wasn't aimed at you - it was aimed at the poster who calls people on an anonymous forum a balloon. We can agree to disagree - you claim you have cast iron information (as do a few others even though you have different numbers) whilst myself and others choose to be sceptical. Also, and for the record, I can't imagine it would take people long to figure out your lack of discretion if you are prepared to give that information to me given that you don't know me from Adam.....

I didn't say id name a person I can still tell you how I know though. I don't mind disagreeing with folk on here at all. Had some very good debates in the past on many subjects! But you blatantly were calling me a liar Harry and that was below the belt.

Because I gave different numbers is because I know the ones I've given are correct. If anyone who's posted wants to PM me saying they the numbers are wrong and they are right I'll happily explain exactly how I know this (again don't have to name specific people)

This thread has went tits up because of smart arsed comments when all folk had to do was be civil plain and simple!!

26-04-2015, 10:46 PM
I really dislike McCulloch and think he represents The Rangers perfectly. Extremely dislikeable and a thug to boot.

Nothing nice about him and a cheat.

26-04-2015, 10:50 PM
I know a few Rangers players wages, as the info I have has came from a current Rangers player. Simple as that. There is basic wages, goal bonuses, appearence fees, travel expenses, flat expenses, so as you say its hard to get it spot on.