PDA

View Full Version : Pub showing the Hearts game in Alcudia

TamHibs
25-04-2015, 06:32 PM
Anyone know if there is a pub near the Club Mac that will be showing the Hearts game? I arrive early Saturday morning & was hoping to catch the game so as to keep up with events at Falkirk?

stormchild
25-04-2015, 06:46 PM
Anyone know if there is a pub near the Club Mac that will be showing the Hearts game? I arrive early Saturday morning & was hoping to catch the game so as to keep up with events at Falkirk?
No!!! Don't you mean HIBS.
You should be there like everyone else. Did you ask HIBS if you could have a holiday lol:flag:

TamHibs
25-04-2015, 06:48 PM
No!!! Don't you mean HIBS.
You should be there like everyone else. Did you ask HIBS if you could have a holiday lol:flag:

I'm a part timer mate, what can you do eh lol

stormchild
25-04-2015, 06:49 PM
I'm a part timer mate, what can you do eh lol
Cancel the holiday, I'll give you kyles ticket lol

TamHibs
25-04-2015, 06:52 PM
Cancel the holiday, I'll give you kyles ticket lol

Haha as tempting as that it, I may never see my son again lol

bod
26-04-2015, 08:55 AM

ask on keekboak

TamHibs
26-04-2015, 08:58 AM
ask on keekboak

Helpful, cheers

blackpoolhibs
26-04-2015, 09:01 AM
Sign up for Hibs tv for a month at £5.99 i think and watch the game in an internet cafe, then you dont need to watch that dross.

TamHibs
26-04-2015, 11:35 AM
Sign up for Hibs tv for a month at £5.99 i think and watch the game in an internet cafe, then you dont need to watch that dross.

If I have login details for Hibs TV over here, will it allow me to watch the game by logging in in Spain? Or will I need to sign up for something different?

bod
26-04-2015, 12:13 PM
Helpful, cheers

Well think about it,your on a hibs forum wanting info on where to watch a hertz game

TamHibs
26-04-2015, 12:16 PM
Well think about it,your on a hibs forum wanting info on where to watch a hertz game

Did you choose to ignore the fact I stated I wanted to watch it so as to keep up with events in Falkirk or can you just not read?

bod
26-04-2015, 02:06 PM
Did you choose to ignore the fact I stated I wanted to watch it so as to keep up with events in Falkirk or can you just not read?

no & yes

TamHibs
26-04-2015, 02:11 PM
no & yes

Very good

blackpoolhibs
26-04-2015, 02:36 PM
If I have login details for Hibs TV over here, will it allow me to watch the game by logging in in Spain? Or will I need to sign up for something different?

I'm not sure, but i think you might be ok? I'm sure i saw someone post that they used their uk login details which worked abroad? :dunno:

Someone should be along to clarify this, well i hope they do as i want to know too. :greengrin

loanheadhibby
26-04-2015, 03:17 PM

Go to the Scotsman bar which is across from sea club resort and viva sunrise. About 10 mins walk from club mac.

TamHibs
26-04-2015, 03:22 PM
Go to the Scotsman bar which is across from sea club resort and viva sunrise. About 10 mins walk from club mac.

Thank you [emoji4]

CallumLaidlaw
26-04-2015, 03:26 PM
Thank you [emoji4]

Just find somewhere with a decent wifi connection :greengrin

TamHibs
26-04-2015, 03:29 PM
Just find somewhere with a decent wifi connection :greengrin

If Hibs TV are able to show the game live for overseas viewers then I shall lol

loanheadhibby
26-04-2015, 04:33 PM
Thank you [emoji4]

No probs, watched the livi v hibs game when I was there in October. If you know alcudia, it's next door to cheers.

Viva_Palmeiras
26-04-2015, 09:56 PM
I'm not sure, but i think you might be ok? I'm sure i saw someone post that they used their uk login details which worked abroad? :dunno:

Someone should be along to clarify this, well i hope they do as i want to know too. :greengrin

Dunno about now but in the run up to THAT final v the unmentionables I was in Majorca. I only had HibsTV subscription for the UK (radio really) but I was delighted to discover that I received the video as I was out of the country - it was the Dunfy game when Hanlon "scored" a screamer of a non-goal. Like I say dunno if this is still the case but it was back then.

My_Wife_Camille
26-04-2015, 10:03 PM

Someone should be along to clarify this, well i hope they do as i want to know too. :greengrinYou would definitely have to change your package from the £5.99 UK package to the £8.99 International package

Centre Hawf
26-04-2015, 11:53 PM
Hibs TV won't be showing the game, just the commentary as it's not on TV and they don't have the facility to stream the game at Falkirk. Or you could subscribe to Falkirks channel as I belive they show their games and the quality is half decent I've heard.