PDA

View Full Version : Paul Hanlon

JimBHibees
22-04-2015, 09:16 PM
Is he now suspended for a play off game? Pretty sure he was close to a suspension.

The Sundance Kid
22-04-2015, 09:17 PM
Is he now suspended for a play off game? Pretty sure he was close to a suspension.

I make it that he's still one booking short of a suspension. Do league bookings carry into the playoffs?

JimBHibees
22-04-2015, 09:19 PM

Just checked he is on 5 so one short. Can't afford one in next two league games.

JimBHibees
22-04-2015, 09:23 PM
I make it that he's still one booking short of a suspension. Do league bookings carry into the playoffs?

Not altogether sure but assume so though doesn't seem that fair if they do.

The Harp Awakes
22-04-2015, 09:28 PM
Joke of a booking.

Never a deliberate hand ball. Misjudged the bounce of the ball and it struck his hand accidentally.

JimBHibees
22-04-2015, 09:28 PM
Joke of a booking.

Never a deliberate hand ball. Misjudged the bounce of the ball and it struck his hand.

Agree the ball had a spin on it and it also glanced off his body.

bingo70
22-04-2015, 09:29 PM

Yes, Stuart McCall was moaning about that the other day.

NadeAteMyLunch!
22-04-2015, 09:29 PM
Joke of a booking.

Never a deliberate hand ball. Misjudged the bounce of the ball and it struck his hand accidentally.

Correct. Ref was dishing the cards out like nobody's business

JimBHibees
22-04-2015, 09:30 PM

Don't think any Rangers players are close? No doubt just putting it out there for the refs to run with. :greengrin

Just checked Kenny Miller and Moshni now one booking away from a suspension when you consider what Moshni was able to get away with at ER slightly annoying.

The Sundance Kid
22-04-2015, 09:35 PM

That is a daft rule.

We have Cummings and Hanlon one booking away from a suspension, Robertson and Gray are 2 off

JimBHibees
22-04-2015, 09:43 PM
That is a daft rule.

We have Cummings and Hanlon one booking away from a suspension, Robertson and Gray are 2 off

Is Robertson that close if he had a suspension after the derby?

The Sundance Kid
22-04-2015, 09:46 PM
Is Robertson that close if he had a suspension after the derby?

Do the two bookings from the first derby count towards his overall amount of bookings? If not then, you're right he won't be that close

Cool_Hand_Luke
22-04-2015, 10:24 PM
Don't think any Rangers players are close? No doubt just putting it out there for the refs to run with. :greengrin

Just checked Kenny Miller and Moshni now one booking away from a suspension when you consider what Moshni was able to get away with at ER slightly annoying.

I would rather he was available for all games possible :agree::greengrin

CallumLaidlaw
23-04-2015, 08:16 AM
I know in England they have a cut off point for bookings getting you an extra ban. Carrying the bans into the playoffs would be unfair.

I did think Hanlons was a yellow tho. He definitely seemed to move his arm towards the ball, and if he hadn't got it, the Livingston player was on his own behind him.