PDA

View Full Version : Player ratings

hibsbollah
22-04-2015, 09:08 PM
Livingston were woeful. Still, some good performances and three points and no injuries/suspensions is all that matters.

Oxley 6 nothing to do except pick the ball out of the net, same as the semifinal.

Hanlon 4 Wobbly throughout.
Forster 5
Fontaine 8 By far our best defender. Outstanding again, admittedly against a poor attack.

Stevenson 5 poor deliveries again. Needs to find his early season form.
Robertson 8 Did it all. Scored, linked play well and covered for the back 3 when they went up. MOTM.
mcGeough 5 so much natural talent but made poor decisions and disappeared for long periods.
Fyvie 6 some good, some bad. Baffled he was MOTM.
Boyle 6 did well first half, quieter second. Deliveries mixed.

Cummings 6 great determination for the goal. Otherwise a lot of loose distribution.
El Alagui 7 nice assist for Cummings goal, good link up play throughout. Never wastes possession.

subs
Malonga: pure magic for the goal, giru the moaners.
Djede: really unlucky with the header, deserves a start?
Craig: not much time, wasted a good chance.

Unseen work
22-04-2015, 09:30 PM
As a whole I thought it was ok, no one particularly stood out good or bad for me, thought mcgeouch looked up for it and was tidy on the ball.

Same as Saturday found farid quiet, hopefully he gets better with more games

The Harp Awakes
22-04-2015, 09:35 PM
Livingston were woeful. Still, some good performances and three points and no injuries/suspensions is all that matters.

Oxley 6 nothing to do except pick the ball out of the net, same as the semifinal.

Forster 5
Fontaine 8 By far our best defender. Outstanding again, admittedly against a poor attack.

Robertson 8 Did it all. Scored, linked play well and covered for the back 3 when they went up. MOTM.
mcGeough 5 so much natural talent but made poor decisions and disappeared for long periods.
Boyle 6 did well first half, quieter second. Deliveries mixe

Cummings 6 great determination for the goal. Otherwise a lot of loose distribution.
El Alagui 7 nice assist for Cummings goal, good link up play throughout. Never wastes possession.

subs

Agree with most of that but would score McGeough higher. Thought he had a good game, had an assist and won a pen. Would also score Farid lower as I thought he had a quiet game.

bingo70
22-04-2015, 09:39 PM
My first impression was that Oxley should have done better with the goal. I've not seen too many replays but from memory it was a pretty central shot and not a huge amount of power.

Not saying it was a howler but a decent shot stopper would have saved it imo.

Hibby Bairn
22-04-2015, 09:41 PM
Think you might have Robertson and Fyvie mixed up :)

Fyvie hardly ever misplaced a pass and ran the midfield. Robertson misplaced lots of passes and I thought should have been hooked second half.

Blaster
22-04-2015, 09:43 PM
My first impression was that Oxley should have done better with the goal. I've not seen too many replays but from memory it was a pretty central shot and not a huge amount of power.

Disagree mate. Nothing oxley could do. Blames lies with both hanlon and Forster for me

JimBHibees
22-04-2015, 09:46 PM

No chance was a great finish poor defending from particularly PH.

AlbertK86
22-04-2015, 09:52 PM
Think you might have Robertson and Fyvie mixed up :) Fyvie hardly ever misplaced a pass and ran the midfield. Robertson misplaced lots of passes and I thought should have been hooked second half.

Agree

OsloHibs
22-04-2015, 10:08 PM
Farid was so-so.. Tries too hard maybe? I thought Fyvie was great! Opinions eh.

gaz1875
22-04-2015, 10:15 PM

Forster 5

Boyle 6 did well first half, quieter second. Deliveries mixed.

subs

Agree maybe a 6 for El Alagui, lots of poor passes and touches today and Hanlon needs new boots, his slips could costs us with our luck!!

Ryan69
22-04-2015, 10:28 PM

It's kind of becoming routine these days, first shot that goes at Oxley....It generally goes in!

GreenArmyyy!
22-04-2015, 10:46 PM
Very happy for Malonga getting on the scoresheet, didn't look to chuffed when he did score, why would he be after the pelters he has had though. Not his biggest fan but he did well and did a lot of running tonight. El Alagui and Cummings were poor for the second game in a row though.

LancsHibs
23-04-2015, 07:05 AM
Thought McGeough was excellent, covered every blade of grass and most of what we did well went through him. Much more comfortable in that position than he was on Saturday at right wing back!
We also looked solid at the back Fontaiin & Forster inparticular. Just glad to be back to winning ways.