PDA

View Full Version : Team v Livingston

Hibeesmad
21-04-2015, 10:11 PM
Haven't seen a thread on this yet but what would everyone go for tomorrow to bring home the 3 points. Allan, Gray and Watson are all out.

Oxley

Forster
Hanlon
Fontaine

Boyle
McGeough
Craig
Fyvie
Stevenson

Malonga
Cummings

I feel as if Farid and Robertson may need a break after saturday, both of them are just coming back from injuries and I feel that giving Malonga and Craig another chance to prove their worth into the team for the play offs would be great all round

B.H.F.C
21-04-2015, 10:23 PM
Don't know exactly what I'd do but I think we could definitely do with freshening things up after Saturday.

I'd probably leave Farid out. He wasn't quit at it on Saturday and maybe 3 full 90 minutes in 10 days was just a step too far after his injury.

Would imagine Boyle will come back in.

Sir David Gray
21-04-2015, 10:35 PM
Oxley

Forster
Fontaine
Hanlon
Stevenson

McGeouch
Fyvie
Robertson
Craig

Cummings
El Alagui

SUBS

Cerny
Dunsmore
Boyle
Malonga
Dja Djedje
Stanton
Handling

Brightside
21-04-2015, 10:38 PM
Oxley

Forster
Fontaine
Hanlon

Stevenson
Fyvie
Handling
Allan
McGeouch

Cummings
El Alagui

SUBS

Cerny
Dunsmore
Boyle
Malonga
Dja Djedje
Stanton
Craig

Sir David Gray
21-04-2015, 10:41 PM
Oxley

Forster
Fontaine
Hanlon

Stevenson
Fyvie
Handling
Allan
McGeouch

Cummings
El Alagui

SUBS

Cerny
Dunsmore
Boyle
Malonga
Dja Djedje
Stanton
Craig

Allan's suspended.

Unseen work
21-04-2015, 10:49 PM
Oxley

Forster Hanlon Fontaine Stevenson

Boyle fyvie mcgeouch stanton

Cummings malonga

Allan suspended and to give farid and Robertson a rest.

Boyle offers pace and Forster will over lap and has played really well defensively.

Stanton to give Stevenson protection and to give us more creativity down the left as i think Stevenson has struggled the last couple.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
21-04-2015, 11:04 PM
Ox

Forster
Hanlon
Fonts (c)

Boyle
Fyvie
McGeouch
Craig
Stevenson

El Alagui
Cummings

jacomo
22-04-2015, 12:16 AM
Oxley

Forster Hanlon Fontaine Stevenson

Boyle fyvie mcgeouch stanton

Cummings malonga

Allan suspended and to give farid and Robertson a rest.

Boyle offers pace and Forster will over lap and has played really well defensively.

Stanton to give Stevenson protection and to give us more creativity down the left as i think Stevenson has struggled the last couple.

I like this. Worried that all our strikers seem off the boil right now, but this set up should help us be on the front foot.

greenlex
22-04-2015, 12:58 AM
Farid must start.

007 Mickey Weir
22-04-2015, 03:04 AM
That's my team

Ox

Forster
Hanlon
Fonts (c)

Boyle
Fyvie
McGeouch
Craig
Stevenson

El Alagui
Cummings

Brightside
22-04-2015, 07:13 AM
Allan's suspended.

Craig in his place.

O'Rourke3
22-04-2015, 07:16 AM
I'd give Cerny some game time. With the way we get key knocks he's probably going to be needed in the play-offs. Our next two games are against teams with more to play for than us given they need points to stay in the league so they'll both be up for it. Could be a bit of rough and tumble....

patch1875
22-04-2015, 08:42 AM
I'd start djedje, never had a decent run other than his howler not shooting he seems pretty direct.

andrew70
22-04-2015, 09:26 AM
Oxley

Forster
Hanlon
Fontaine

Boyle
Handling
Robertson
Craig/McGeouch
Stevenson

Malonga
El Alagui

Subs
Dunsmore
Cerny
Duthie
Cummings
Dja-Djedje
McGeouch/Craig
Fyvie

number9dream
22-04-2015, 09:31 AM
Haven't seen a thread on this yet but what would everyone go for tomorrow to bring home the 3 points. Allan, Gray and Watson are all out.

Oxley

Forster
Hanlon
Fontaine

Boyle
McGeough
Craig
Fyvie
Stevenson

Malonga
Cummings

I feel as if Farid and Robertson may need a break after saturday, both of them are just coming back from injuries and I feel that giving Malonga and Craig another chance to prove their worth into the team for the play offs would be great all round

I'd go for this, with Fyvie in the centre and Craig to his left.

If the lads don't bring home the bacon tonight, second is almost certainly beyond us and it would be time to rest a few - give game time to Djedje, Stanton, Handling & Dunmore (would be handy to see if he is ready to fill in a problem area) etc before hitting the reset button for play-offs...

scoopyboy
22-04-2015, 09:34 AM
One or two struggling with knocks so it might be a different looking team to what we are expecting.

J-C
22-04-2015, 09:39 AM
Just to be a wee bit different.

Cerny

Dunsmore
Forster
Fontaine
Stevenson

Fyvie
Craig

Boyle
Stanton
Djedje

Cummings

Can't see it though.

Spike Mandela
22-04-2015, 09:41 AM
One or two struggling with knocks so it might be a different looking team to what we are expecting.

The knock I am worried about is the knock to the team's morale that Saturday's result has had. Hope the players are up for this.

Smartie
22-04-2015, 09:45 AM
Just to be a wee bit different.

Cerny

Dunsmore
Forster
Fontaine
Stevenson

Fyvie
Craig

Boyle
Stanton
Djedje

Cummings

Can't see it though.

That's very close to what I would go with. A bit experimental though as we haven't been playing this way all season.

They're likely to only have one up front which makes our 3 at the back seem excessive.

We desperately need pace so Boyle has to play somewhere imo. I'd like to see what Dje Dje can do out wide.

I'd probably go with El Alagui up front as I think he's the only one that can play up there on his own, although I think Cummings' all round play is a lot better than we give him credit for.

It certainly freshens things up, and those who would be dropping out would feel the benefit of it come the weekend when we have another big game.

scoopyboy
22-04-2015, 09:45 AM
The knock I am worried about is the knock to the team's morale that Saturday's result has had. Hope the players are up for this.

Spike, I'm hoping they come out fighting rather than feeling sorry for themselves.

If they don't then Livi will sense it which will give them confidence, they need a result probably more than us.

J-C
22-04-2015, 09:48 AM
Spike, I'm hoping they come out fighting rather than feeling sorry for themselves.

If they don't then Livi will sense it which will give them confidence, they need a result probably more than us.

Stubbs and his coaching staff will earn their money tonight to get the team up for this after saturday but tbh motivation should be there after the weekend, they have a point to prove and we ay see who wants to be here next season in the coming games.