PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: TICKET INFORMATION: FALKIRK V HIBERNIAN

RSS Bot
20-04-2015, 02:40 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5367)

CallumLaidlaw
20-04-2015, 02:41 PM
loyalty points coming into play for the first time!

Hibeesmad
20-04-2015, 02:50 PM
Is it just me who thinks that being able to buy unlimited amount of tickets defeats the purpose of the loyalty points?

Great ticket prices too btw

CallumLaidlaw
20-04-2015, 02:51 PM
Is it just me who thinks that being able to buy unlimited amount of tickets defeats the purpose of the loyalty points?

It does seem slightly daft.

Yeah delighted with under 12's going free. Something Hibs need to look at in the future.

Billy Whizz
20-04-2015, 02:56 PM
I was about to post that there was no priority for season ticket holders, but I presume only full and half season ticket holders can have a min of 75 points

S4uzee
20-04-2015, 03:01 PM
This game will involve Hibs dominating possession then not being able to convert any chances and Falkirk winning :zzzzz!:

CallumLaidlaw
20-04-2015, 03:01 PM
I was about to post that there was no priority for season ticket holders, but I presume only full and half season ticket holders can have a min of 75 points

yeah, I think the most non season ticket holders could have is 42 points

CallumLaidlaw
20-04-2015, 03:02 PM
This game will involve Hibs dominating possession then not being able to convert any chances and Falkirk winning :zzzzz!:

It may be that Falkirk have nothing to play for in that game, and have one eye on the cup final, so they may not be so dogged defensively.

cabbageandribs1875
20-04-2015, 03:09 PM
i saw last night falkirk will have a full 4 weeks without a competitive game before the final, not really great preparation for keeping the match fitness levels up

Billy Whizz
20-04-2015, 03:18 PM
It may be that Falkirk have nothing to play for in that game, and have one eye on the cup final, so they may not be so dogged defensively.
Their last game for 4 weeks, think they'll be putting everything into it

Scottie
20-04-2015, 03:26 PM
i saw last night falkirk will have a full 4 weeks without a competitive game before the final, not really great preparation for keeping the match fitness levels up
Gid as I hope they get pumped royally by ICT in the final.

Waxy
20-04-2015, 03:34 PM
i saw last night falkirk will have a full 4 weeks without a competitive game before the final, not really great preparation for keeping the match fitness levels upIF they dont catch QOS. It's still possible.

Hermit Crab
20-04-2015, 04:04 PM
TICKET INFORMATION: FALKIRK V HIBERNIAN
By: Hibernian Media on 20 Apr, 2015 14:45

Every game counts as we move towards the end of the season, with just three games left in the regular season and Alan Stubbs' team looking to seal second place ahead of the play-offs.
Matches are coming thick and fast, with Wednesday's trip to Livingston (22 April, kick off 7.45pm) followed by a home game with Alloa on Saturday (25 April, kick off 3pm). Tickets for both matches are on sale now, with an increased 10 loyalty points available for those who purchase tickets for Hibernian v Alloa.
CLICK HERE TO BUY TICKETS (https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/default.aspx)Tickets for the away match against Falkirk next Saturday (2 May, kick off 12.15pm) will be on sale from Wednesday 22 April at 10am. For the first time the ticket priority window will be based on the number of loyalty points supporters have collected.
Tickets for this match will go on sale on Wednesday 22 April-Friday 24 April to those who have 75 loyalty points or more. There is no limit on the number of tickets allowed for purchase, though tickets should be allocated to separate Client Reference Numbers if you are looking to collect the 3 loyalty points available for purchasing a ticket for this match.
Supporters with under 75 points will go on sale from Saturday 25 April, again with no limit on tickets.
Remember you can check your loyalty points on the Hibernian eTicketing website, as well as updating your personal details and adding supporters to your personal network for ticket purchases and loyalty points allocations.
If you have any questions relating to the Hibernian Loyalty Scheme please visit the Q&A page on our website or e-mail tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk.
CLICK HERE TO READ THE LOYALTY POINTS Q&A (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/pages/loyaltypoints)To Purchase Tickets:
Tickets can be purchased, online at www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc (http://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc) or in person during opening times at the Ticket Office. Alternatively by telephoning the call centre on 0844 844 1875 (tel:0844 844 1875) option 1.
Ticket Prices:
North Stand
Adult - £18
Concession - £12 (Over 65 /Full-time student/Ambulant Disabled & Carers if needed proof must be shown
Under 18 - £6
Under 12 – F.O.C
For all concessions proof must be shown
Please note a booking fee of £1.50 per ticket by telephone only, applicable to adults and concessions will be charged. No booking fees for booking online
Disabled supporters:
There are Wheelchair tickets available which are free of charge. Please contact the Disabled Supporters’ Helpline directly on 0131 656 7066 (tel:0131 656 7066)/0844 844 1875 (tel:844 1875) option 2, visit the Ticket Office in person or e-mail disabledtickets@hibernianfc.co.uk (disabledtickets@hiberninafc.co.uk)

Hermit Crab
20-04-2015, 04:06 PM
I fully expect our allocation to sell out before the 75s and under go on sale. Massive game for us.

B.H.F.C
20-04-2015, 04:15 PM
I fully expect our allocation to sell out before the 75s and under go on sale. Massive game for us.

No chance going by attendances this year.

green&left
20-04-2015, 04:30 PM

Maybe a trial run for the play-off finals...

Agree re prices. An adult, one 8 year old and one 17 year old at Easter Road would cost £46. Same group at Falkirk would cost £24. Fair play!

Can't see it. We've only sold 2 away allocations this season IIRC. Huns and Hertz away...

cabbageandribs1875
20-04-2015, 04:34 PM
Gid as I hope they get pumped royally by ICT in the final.

agreed, i'm not keen on teams that play anti-football in one-off games :agree:

IF they dont catch QOS. It's still possible.

i'm not normally a gambling man but i'd gladly stick a crisp £100 note on Falkirk not getting in to the play-offs :)

Hibernia&Alba
20-04-2015, 04:36 PM

What's the Hibs allocation? I'm sure there'll be enough for everyone who wants a ticket.

IFONLY
20-04-2015, 04:46 PM

Only if we win our next 2 games

HUTCHYHIBBY
20-04-2015, 04:47 PM

I'm sure there will be a few rumbles of discontent following that announcement, look forward to the bitching! ;-)

Sir David Gray
20-04-2015, 04:53 PM
What's the Hibs allocation? I'm sure there'll be enough for everyone who wants a ticket.

Just under 2000.

Unfortunately I can't see us selling our whole allocation.

Billy Whizz
20-04-2015, 04:56 PM
Just under 2000.

Unfortunately I can't see us selling our whole allocation.

At this stage no, but if we win our next 2 games, and Rangers were to draw at home on Saturday, then I think we would see the day trippers come out in force😄

Hermit Crab
20-04-2015, 04:59 PM

I think its around 1800 we get.

Diclonius
20-04-2015, 05:02 PM
I will be going. 10 mins away on the bus.

DH1875
20-04-2015, 05:22 PM

Can you buy tickets for anyone or do they need to have 75 points as well? If its anyone, then yeah, totally defeats the purpose and is totally wrong IMO

Billy Whizz
20-04-2015, 05:24 PM
Can you buy tickets for anyone or do they need to have 75 points as well? If its anyone, then yeah, totally defeats the purpose and is totally wrong IMO

You've got a point

Hibernia&Alba
20-04-2015, 05:28 PM

To me it reads like you can buy as many as you like for anybody. It would make more sense that, before general sale, all tickets purchased had to be for those with required loyalty points.

NadeAteMyLunch!
20-04-2015, 05:48 PM
The dislike I've built up for Falkirk over the past 48 hours is ridiculous for such a pishy wee club. Not sure I ever want to watch the ****s play again

Hermit Crab
23-04-2015, 01:28 PM
Sold out yet?

Scottiedog007
23-04-2015, 01:51 PM
Well looks like I will have to wait until Saturday for my ticket been to every game since loyalty points kicked in and nowhere near 75 points !! thank god I will be buying a season ticket for next year.

CallumLaidlaw
23-04-2015, 02:51 PM
Well looks like I will have to wait until Saturday for my ticket been to every game since loyalty points kicked in and nowhere near 75 points !! thank god I will be buying a season ticket for next year.

Thats really the point tho. 75 points is what you get for a half ST, so this is basically giving all season ticket holders first dibs.

chinaman
23-04-2015, 02:56 PM
How many tickets are we getting ?

Billy Whizz
23-04-2015, 02:59 PM
How many tickets are we getting ?

Only around 2,000, the North stand only

chinaman
23-04-2015, 04:30 PM
Only around 2,000, the North stand only cheers

sbell1875
23-04-2015, 06:06 PM
I bought mine last night and the 3 middle sections of the stand were on sale. Don't know if they're starting from the middle and moving outwards but I'm hopeful we'll sell it out.

No excuse not to based on how important the game may end up being.

Hermit Crab
23-04-2015, 06:32 PM
I bought mine last night and the 3 middle sections of the stand were on sale. Don't know if they're starting from the middle and moving outwards but I'm hopeful we'll sell it out.

No excuse not to based on how important the game may end up being.

A win on Saturday and the game is ultra important regardless of the Rangers score. I expect very few tickets left over for lower points holders.

Jonnyboy
23-04-2015, 06:52 PM
To me it reads like you can buy as many as you like for anybody. It would make more sense that, before general sale, all tickets purchased had to be for those with required loyalty points.

I was at the ticket office door when they opened up on Wednesday. Got tickets for my brother and I, season ticket holders and one for a mate who is a lapsed ST holder (will buy a new one for the coming season). I explained to the girl that my mate doesn't have 75+ loyalty points but that the official website said no restrictions on numbers bought and she had a quick chat with a colleague before allowing me to buy that ticket.

DH1875
23-04-2015, 08:25 PM
I was at the ticket office door when they opened up on Wednesday. Got tickets for my brother and I, season ticket holders and one for a mate who is a lapsed ST holder (will buy a new one for the coming season). I explained to the girl that my mate doesn't have 75+ loyalty points but that the official website said no restrictions on numbers bought and she had a quick chat with a colleague before allowing me to buy that ticket.

When you say lapsed, how many points does he have? You gotta love a system where a guy with no points can get a ticket cause his mates a ST holder yet someone with say 30+ points might miss out cause they are waiting for the general sale.

Hermit Crab
23-04-2015, 08:38 PM
It should be 1 ticket per person. Not as many as you want.

Jonnyboy
23-04-2015, 08:38 PM
When you say lapsed, how many points does he have? You gotta love a system where a guy with no points can get a ticket cause his mates a ST holder yet someone with say 30+ points might miss out cause they are waiting for the general sale.

Lapsed in that he doesn't have a current season ticket. He does have loyalty points though, from tickets bought for both home and away games since the introduction of the scheme.

iwasthere1972
24-04-2015, 01:19 AM
Not me personally but maybe just maybe some folk are leaving it until after Saturday's matches are played. Should The Rangers win and god forbid we lose then in terms of second place the Falkirk game would be meaningless.

Just a thought.

Sir David Gray
24-04-2015, 07:58 AM
Not me personally but maybe just maybe some folk are leaving it until after Saturday's matches are played. Should The Rangers win and god forbid we lose then in terms of second place the Falkirk game would be meaningless.

Just a thought.

Can't believe anyone is following that thought process.

Hibs losing at home to Alloa shouldn't be something that's even considered as a possibility.

S4uzee
24-04-2015, 08:18 AM

Hibs losing at home to Alloa shouldn't be something that's even considered as a possibility.

But it is a possibility

Leithenhibby
24-04-2015, 08:26 AM

:agree:

But it is a possibility

The bookies would suggest that, Trig's theory is more likely, but anything is possible :wink:

Sir David Gray
24-04-2015, 08:28 AM
But it is a possibility

I know it is but it should be seen as something that is so improbable that no Hibs fan should be considering it.

S4uzee
24-04-2015, 08:49 AM
I know it is but it should be seen as something that is so improbable that no Hibs fan should be considering it.

I agree but it's Hibs after all. Just look at last week

Hermit Crab
24-04-2015, 11:03 AM

Absolutely not. We should be going all out for as many goals as possible incase it comes down to goal difference.

Danny Lennon, Stuart McCall and Ian barraclough were all at our game on Wednesday. They are all suitably worried enough about us to do their homework.

scoopyboy
24-04-2015, 11:47 AM

I hope the players consider it's possible.

Sir David Gray
24-04-2015, 11:52 AM
I hope the players consider it's possible.

I think my original post has been lost in translation.

I originally replied to a post from someone who suggested that ticket sales for the Falkirk game may not pick up until after tomorrow's match because if Sevco win and we lose tomorrow then second place will be out of reach for us on the final day.

All I meant was that I can't believe that anyone would be holding off buying a ticket for the Falkirk game on the basis that we might lose at home to Alloa.

Blaster
24-04-2015, 01:18 PM

I originally replied to a post from someone who suggested that ticket sales for the Falkirk game may not pick up until after tomorrow's match because if Sevco win and we lose tomorrow then second place will be out of reach for us on the final day.

All I meant was that I can't believe that anyone would be holding off buying a ticket for the Falkirk game on the basis that we might lose at home to Alloa.

Trig, I know where you are coming from but from my own circumstances I am unable or unlikely to do both the Falkirk game and qos game if that's the way it ends up.

If the Falkirk game became a dead rubber game due to results this weekend then my priority would be the qos game

If we still have a chance of 2nd after the weekend then I will try and go to the Falkirk game if tickets left

NadeAteMyLunch!
24-04-2015, 01:50 PM

See where you're coming from mate but some of the things we've witnessed this season literally defy belief. I'm still shaking my head thinking about how we lost last week, lost at Raith, drew at home to Raith etc etc etc. There will be fans worried that we batter Alloa silly and somehow manage to draw or get beat.
Personally everything about Falkirk is annoying me still but I'll be there next week

Scouse Hibee
25-04-2015, 04:38 PM
Tickets bought bring it on.

SlickShoes
25-04-2015, 04:41 PM
Just bought 3, last game my parents will get to this season, fired up for a win and securing second place.

Let's hit the play offs in the correct fashion.

Lucius Apuleius
25-04-2015, 04:44 PM
I guess seeing as it is a home game for me I should get off my lazy ass and go. 😊

NadeAteMyLunch!
25-04-2015, 05:02 PM
Fairly big queues after the game. Middle three sections pretty much sold out now

Stuarty27
25-04-2015, 05:04 PM
Got 2 this morning.

Happy with that

GreenCastle
25-04-2015, 05:21 PM
Can see a really big Hibs crowd attending this one !

S4uzee
25-04-2015, 05:30 PM
Got mine after the game

CallumLaidlaw
25-04-2015, 05:43 PM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/04/25/6ec00d0c0f2fb062c3abb642be561e16.jpg

The question is, which poor git had the job of changing the kick off time on all the tickets? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

HappyAsHellas
25-04-2015, 05:44 PM
Got mine with an added one for a keen youngster who'll be going to his first league away game - bring it on.

Stuarty27
25-04-2015, 05:52 PM
These will sell out quick.

Wonder if Falkirk will open up another stand

CallumLaidlaw
25-04-2015, 05:59 PM
Sections B, C & D now seem completely sold out, and a good chunk of E & F seem to be gone. We've probably sold around 1200 of the 2000 so far so hopefully we should get the rest shifted

cabbageandribs1875
25-04-2015, 06:00 PM
Falkirk should arrange big screens in the car park :)

Sir David Gray
25-04-2015, 06:36 PM
These will sell out quick.

Wonder if Falkirk will open up another stand

Maybe.

Pretty sure they gave Sevco fans a bit of the main stand, the last time they were there.

BoomtownHibees
25-04-2015, 06:52 PM
Maybe.

Pretty sure they gave Sevco fans a bit of the main stand, the last time they were there.

Sevco and their wee cousins got almost half of the main stand

wookie70
25-04-2015, 06:58 PM
Got three for me and the kids. Bargain at £18 for all three. I don't like the way Falkirk play football but they are a good wee club.

Hiber-nation
25-04-2015, 07:45 PM
1,200 sold. Got to sell this out surely.

Pretty Boy
25-04-2015, 08:10 PM
Got mine after the game today.

DTS
25-04-2015, 08:12 PM
Ordered my student ticket online today with the option to getting it sent as I can't get into to town to pick it up, praying they let me just email a picture of my student card

Alfred E Newman
25-04-2015, 09:05 PM
Ticket bought on line.

weedgiehibbie
25-04-2015, 11:30 PM
Ticket for this game bought and renewed season ticket for next season online tonight :agree:

Hermit Crab
26-04-2015, 01:22 AM
Had mine since they went on sale :na na:

IanM
26-04-2015, 07:47 AM
Two tickets bought yestrday

BoomtownHibees
26-04-2015, 08:57 AM
Had mine since they went on sale :na na:

All the part timers only buying cos we won yesterday

IanM
26-04-2015, 09:52 AM
Tickets now sold out? My mate just went to purchase but being told the tickets selected ain't available

Great news if it is! Not so much for him mind

Billy Whizz
26-04-2015, 09:54 AM
Tickets now sold out? My mate just went to purchase but being told the tickets selected ain't available

I'd be surprised if we'd sold 800 since yesterday

IanM
26-04-2015, 09:55 AM
I'd be surprised if we'd sold 800 since yesterday

That's what I was thinking, just checked myself and you can't purchase any

cabbageandribs1875
26-04-2015, 09:58 AM

no, still tickets for North stand sections NA/ND/NE and NF, although it seems to be coming up errors on page for price range, maybe a glitch ?

i'm waiting for hopefully the chance of them giving us a few sections in the Main stand

IanM
26-04-2015, 10:00 AM
no, still tickets for North stand sections NA/ND/NE and NF, although it seems to be coming up errors on page for price range, maybe a glitch ?

i'm waiting for hopefully the chance of them giving us a few sections in the Main stand

👍 I'll let him know. Does look like just an error on the website

cabbageandribs1875
26-04-2015, 10:03 AM
 I'll let him know. Does look like just an error on the website

tell him to try refreshing the page, whenever the price error thing comes up i've just refreshed the page and all appears ok again, strange

Nutmegged
26-04-2015, 10:05 AM
Doubt Falkirk will give us tickets for the Main Stand, while I'm aware they gave the Yams and their cousins from Sevconia more tickets this is the last chance for Falkirk fans to give them a send off before the Scottish Cup Final, I'd expect them to sell out

cabbageandribs1875
26-04-2015, 10:09 AM
Doubt Falkirk will give us tickets for the Main Stand, while I'm aware they gave the Yams and their cousins from Sevconia more tickets this is the last chance for Falkirk fans to give them a send off before the Scottish Cup Final, I'd expect them to sell out

hopefully most of their day tripping 4k fans at hampden last week have already been promised a ticket for the final if they bought one for the SF, no need for them to turn up next saturday :)

Hibeesmad
26-04-2015, 10:50 AM
I bought 3 tickets in NE last night

Sir David Gray
26-04-2015, 10:57 AM

I would be surprised if more than 6000 Falkirk fans turn up next Saturday, to be honest.

lucky
26-04-2015, 11:03 AM
I don't see this a particularly big game. Even it does not go our way we are still in with chance of the play offs. As for Falkirk they had less than 4000 at Hampden I doubt very much they will sell 3000 tickets for a league game with nothing at stake.

Sir David Gray
26-04-2015, 11:07 AM
I don't see this a particularly big game. Even it does not go our way we are still in with chance of the play offs. As for Falkirk they had less than 4000 at Hampden I doubt very much they will sell 3000 tickets for a league game with nothing at stake.

Finishing second would give us a huge boost going into the play offs and two fewer games to play would be a great bonus as well.

Hermit Crab
26-04-2015, 11:54 AM
I think we may get more tickets in the main stand with a patg option. No inside info I just think its a possibility.

Alfred E Newman
26-04-2015, 12:34 PM
All the part timers only buying cos we won yesterday

:stirrer:

CallumLaidlaw
26-04-2015, 03:38 PM
Looks like only single tickets available for the North stand now :thumbsup:

Hermit Crab
26-04-2015, 06:43 PM
Looks like only single tickets available for the North stand now :thumbsup:

Looks like a sell out as no tickets are available at all now. :gwa:

B.H.F.C
26-04-2015, 06:55 PM
Looks like a sell out as no tickets are available at all now. :gwa:

Be surprised if we don't try to get more for the end of the main stand, like Hearts and Rangers have had this year.

Hermit Crab
26-04-2015, 06:59 PM
Be surprised if we don't try to get more for the end of the main stand, like Hearts and Rangers have had this year.

I hope so but I reckon its too late, especially if Falkirk have started selling tickets.

hibeemikey21
26-04-2015, 07:15 PM
Just FYI for anyone else who is looking; I am now attending as a "Falkirk fan" now. Easy to simply register on their database and buy tickets.

Albanian Hibs
26-04-2015, 07:26 PM
Just FYI for anyone else who is looking; I am now attending as a "Falkirk fan" now. Easy to simply register on their database and buy tickets.

Are they selling tickets to falkirk fans for the right hand side of the main stand?

CallumLaidlaw
26-04-2015, 07:36 PM
Apparently LD said to someone yesterday that we could get another 1200 tickets if we sold the initial allocation. Hopefully that's true and the announce it first thing tomorrow. Even if we don't sell them all, I'm sure a fair few would walk up on Saturday too

Billy Whizz
26-04-2015, 07:42 PM
Apparently LD said to someone yesterday that we could get another 1200 tickets if we sold the initial allocation. Hopefully that's true and the announce it first thing tomorrow. Even if we don't sell them all, I'm sure a fair few would walk up on Saturday too

That's great to hear, there wasn't a patg option at the December game at Falkirk

Carheenlea
26-04-2015, 07:43 PM
Sure I saw on Facebook somewhere that Leeann Dempster had told someone yesterday that if we sold our initial allocation of 1800, another 1200 would be made available. If true ( it is FB right enough) you would expect some comment from Hibs first thing tomorrow morning.

*Edit - I think me and Callum Laidlaw have read the same FB post..

Hermit Crab
26-04-2015, 07:55 PM

You may have been a bit hasty there bud. :wink:

CallumLaidlaw
26-04-2015, 08:09 PM
Sure I saw on Facebook somewhere that Leeann Dempster had told someone yesterday that if we sold our initial allocation of 1800, another 1200 would be made available. If true ( it is FB right enough) you would expect some comment from Hibs first thing tomorrow morning.

*Edit - I think me and Callum Laidlaw have read the same FB post..

Looks like we have. Although I'm intrigued as to where we are going to be given these tickets as on the Falkirk website they are selling tickets for all sections of their main stand

Hermit Crab
26-04-2015, 08:14 PM
Looks like we have. Although I'm intrigued as to where we are going to be given these tickets as on the Falkirk website they are selling tickets for all sections of their main stand

Might be pish on facebook then? :dunno:

hibeemikey21
26-04-2015, 08:25 PM
You may have been a bit hasty there bud. :wink:

Haha - disaster!

hibeemikey21
26-04-2015, 08:26 PM
Are they selling tickets to falkirk fans for the right hand side of the main stand?

Yeah, all areas of the main stand were available

DH1875
27-04-2015, 09:39 AM
Any news on the extra tickets

CallumLaidlaw
27-04-2015, 09:40 AM
Ticket site now saying "Sorry there are no tickets available for this event". Thought we might have had an announcement from the club this morning, saying whether or not there would be any more tickets.

CallumLaidlaw
27-04-2015, 09:44 AM
From twitter -

@HibsOfficial: BREAKING: #Hibs initial allocation for #FFCvHFC is now completely sold out. The club is awaiting confirmation of further available tickets

cabbageandribs1875
27-04-2015, 12:30 PM

i knew they would act on my e-mail advising them :greengrin

southsider
27-04-2015, 01:03 PM
Now we have the tickets how about the real important stuff. Anyone know of any boozers that open early. Train for around 9am so about 9.30 opening ? Thanks in advance.

Gordon Quinn
27-04-2015, 01:42 PM
from official site
Great news – Hibernian have secured a further 1500 tickets for Saturday’s must-see game at Falkirk (2 May, kick off 12.15pm) after the initial allocation were completely sold out over the weekend.

The next batch of tickets will be delivered to Easter Road Stadium’s Ticket Office tomorrow morning and are scheduled to go on sale on Tuesday at 1pm.

The tickets will be for the Main Stand at the Falkirk Stadium.

Hibee87
27-04-2015, 01:48 PM
Now we have the tickets how about the real important stuff. Anyone know of any boozers that open early. Train for around 9am so about 9.30 opening ? Thanks in advance.

The stadium is a fair wee walk, about 20 min form center but ive always went to the witherspoons or behind the wall pre game, the spoons one year were selling bottles off for a quid........that was a messy day. Im sure they are both open about 9 :aok:

PatHead
27-04-2015, 02:31 PM
from official site
Great news – Hibernian have secured a further 1500 tickets for Saturday’s must-see game at Falkirk (2 May, kick off 12.15pm) after the initial allocation were completely sold out over the weekend.

The next batch of tickets will be delivered to Easter Road Stadium’s Ticket Office tomorrow morning and are scheduled to go on sale on Tuesday at 1pm.

Magic. No excuses not to have a big support getting behind the team to effectively win 3 matches at once!

C'mon the Hibs!!!!!!!!!!!

Long suffering
27-04-2015, 02:37 PM
from official site

Anyone else struggling to buy one online?

edit just seen its from tomorrow

007 Mickey Weir
27-04-2015, 02:38 PM
Anyone else struggling to buy one online?

It's sold out! New tickets available from 1pm tomorrow is how I read it.

CallumLaidlaw
27-04-2015, 02:40 PM
Magic. No excuses not to have a big support getting behind the team to effectively win 3 matches at once!

C'mon the Hibs!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a great way to put it!!:top marks

offshorehibby
27-04-2015, 02:48 PM
It'll be Wetherspoons before game for breakfast and beer, taxi to game and the Colonial after the game with a few Falkirk pals.

CallumLaidlaw
27-04-2015, 02:59 PM
Well I'm driving to the game as I dont wanna start drinking too early, due to the boxing all nighter taking place later on!!