PDA

View Full Version : ******ing f**** f**** f***

CentreLine
19-04-2015, 10:30 PM
That's all really
Sincere apologies. I'm not prone to this sort of outburst but well really, what kind of weekend was that? It has to be time for an exorcist to visit Easter Road. Somebody somewhere has put a curse on our club. '

Mind you I can't think of a better person than John Hughes for this to happen to but it cannot be denied that the worst two teams in the semi final are now in the final. As for Huston, well back to my thread title. Good luck Inverness and Yogi

'Nuff said

Waxy
19-04-2015, 10:57 PM
What he said.

jacomo
19-04-2015, 11:08 PM
Good luck Yogi!

monktonharp
20-04-2015, 11:01 PM
go on the heilin men.

S4uzee
20-04-2015, 11:16 PM
Still gutted. Going to take a while to get over this weekend

GreenArmyyy!
20-04-2015, 11:36 PM
Completely agree, really horrible.

California-Hibs
21-04-2015, 04:24 AM
Absolutely gutted, it'll take a good while to get over this one, especially if we don't get up via the play offs. We had a genuinely good chance of winning it this year, a serious genuine chance. Those who overly confidently say 'nah Inverness would of wiped the floor with us' are kidding themselves on. Of course they would of been favorites, but saying they'd for sure wipe the floor with us? Firmly disagree, it's a form of trying to cover up the disappointment.

We blew a bloody huge opportunity.

HIBERNIAN-0762
21-04-2015, 08:07 AM
[QUOTE=CentreLine;4353698]That's all really
Sincere apologies. I'm not prone to this sort of outburst but well really, what kind of weekend was that? It has to be time for an exorcist to visit Easter Road. Somebody somewhere has put a curse on our club. '

Mind you I can't think of a better person than John Hughes for this to happen to but it cannot be denied that the worst two teams in the semi final are now in the final. As for Huston, well back to my thread title. Good luck Inverness and Yogi

'Nuff said[/QUOTE

If you read Alan Lugton's excellent The Making Of Hibernian Volume One it clearly states that a gypsy woman put a curse at the Hawkhill end when we were getting shafted by Celtic, need to dig it out to confirm.

Keith_M
21-04-2015, 08:10 AM
Maybe if we had a proper Manager in charge, we'd be in the Final now. Somebody like, say, Yogi Hughes?

:duck:

:greengrin

O'Rourke3
21-04-2015, 08:19 AM
Maybe if we had a proper Manager in charge, we'd be in the Final now. Somebody like, say, Yogi Hughes?

:duck:

:greengrin
I was looking for the "We should never have dumped Yogi" thread. His tenure at ICT started badly. I suspect the change in fortune co-incided with Russell Latapy's arrival....

jacomo
21-04-2015, 09:12 AM
I was looking for the "We should never have dumped Yogi" thread. His tenure at ICT started badly. I suspect the change in fortune co-incided with Russell Latapy's arrival....

Unfortunately Yogi was at Hibs at a time when the club was being poorly run from top to bottom and the pressure of poor results got to him. We'll never know if he would have turned things around had he stayed, although things turned even worse for us after he left.

Good luck to him in the final. I suspect his ICT would have the measure of us, it might have been another desperately unpleasant final had we got there.

Keith_M
21-04-2015, 09:33 AM

Yeah, I'm surprised it hasn't appeared yet as well (just to make it clear, my comment was tongue in cheek :wink:)

He's doing really well now and I don't resent him any success. I'm happy with Stubbs as a long term project. He's still learning, as he himself admitted, and I'm sure we'll improve.