PDA

View Full Version : Farid's lack of respect ?

Itsnoteasy
19-04-2015, 09:01 PM
When at Hampden yesterday when every man and their dog was doing the minutes applause/ respect for TP, Farid was doing his own thing away from the rest of his team mates. For me there is no place for religion on the field. Would he have time to do this if brought on as a sub.

Baldy Foghorn
19-04-2015, 09:02 PM
When at Hampden yesterday when every man and their dog was doing the minutes applause/ respect for TP, Farid was doing his own thing away from the rest of his team mates. For me there is no place for religion on the field. Would he have time to do this if brought on as a sub.

He may have been praying for TP in a different way?

Hibeesmad
19-04-2015, 09:03 PM
I thought it was his way of praying for or appreciating Preston?

Kenny1875
19-04-2015, 09:03 PM
What did he do?

hibee1875
19-04-2015, 09:04 PM
Most ridiculous post ever. He was paying respect. How's about you show respect for his religion and stop being so narrow minded?

PercyHibs
19-04-2015, 09:07 PM
Most ridiculous post ever. He was paying respect. How's about you show respect for his religion and stop being so narrow minded?

well said.

Hermit Crab
19-04-2015, 09:08 PM

Are you really trying to start arguments on here? Outrageous post.

Admins, close this before it gets out of hand. :agree:

Viva_Palmeiras
19-04-2015, 09:10 PM

Spot on imo.

Why do we have the aftermath of such results de ar and self loathing threads - the "ten things I hate about Hibs" threads?

It's called diversity and it saddens me at times that some folks (don't know that OP) in Scotland can be so narrow-minded. Maybe Nicola needs to encourage more people to travel in mind as well as body.

Hank Schrader
19-04-2015, 09:11 PM
Deeply suspicious of anyone with "gorgie" in their username...

O'Rourke3
19-04-2015, 09:12 PM
Pish

Sent from my brain