PDA

View Full Version : Danny Wilson

KeithTheHibby
19-04-2015, 02:12 PM
Notice he's leaving the yams at the end of the season.

Celtic bound I reckon.

MichelleHibs
19-04-2015, 03:05 PM
Probably and rumours they're after Fontaine!

Greencore
19-04-2015, 03:10 PM
Probably and rumours they're after Fontaine!

And Scott Allan ...

Danderhall Hibs
19-04-2015, 03:22 PM
:hilarious they're obviously aiming for a bottom 6 position next year if they're buying championship players.

Green Fish
19-04-2015, 03:29 PM
And Scott Allan ...

I got a few texts fi jambos yesterday claiming this too

Hermit Crab
19-04-2015, 03:29 PM
Scott Allan and Liam Fontaine are most definitely not championship players. Both more than good enough to play in the spl. There's every chance we will lose them and who knows, it may be to hearts. I hope not but anything is possible.

Hermit Crab
19-04-2015, 03:30 PM

They would say anything yesterday to wind us up though.

Green Fish
19-04-2015, 03:33 PM
They would say anything yesterday to wind us up though.

As if I wasn't wound up enough. Iv been told its foreigners going to them, but tbh, who cares!

superfurryhibby
19-04-2015, 03:35 PM
Scott Allan and Liam Fontaine are most definitely not championship players. Both more than good enough to play in the spl. There's every chance we will lose them and who knows, it may be to hearts. I hope not but anything is possible.

Hearts don't have the necessary cash to buy Scott Allan, it's will never happen.

Wilso seems like a decent player, but I'd be really surprised if Celtic wanted him-he'd be a loss to Hearts, that's for sure.

Hermit Crab
19-04-2015, 03:38 PM
As if I wasn't wound up enough. Iv been told its foreigners going to them, but tbh, who cares!

Don't be surprised if they fail to replace who they lose, they just don't have the money to replace them now. 300k for zefuik (sp) is a no go. Eckersley - freed, keatings- free to leave if a team comes in. Walker will be sold and so will Nicholson. I reckon holt will sign for Sheffield Utd permanently and that brad McKay has already signed a pre contract with St Johnston. The exit door at Tyne will be busy in the summer but the entrance won't be very busy. All imo of course.

Danderhall Hibs
19-04-2015, 03:42 PM

They are definitely current championship players.

GlasgowHibee
19-04-2015, 03:47 PM
Don't be surprised if they fail to replace who they lose, they just don't have the money to replace them now. 300k for zefuik (sp) is a no go. Eckersley - freed, keatings- free to leave if a team comes in. Walker will be sold and so will Nicholson. I reckon holt will sign for Sheffield Utd permanently and that brad McKay has already signed a pre contract with St Johnston. The exit door at Tyne will be busy in the summer but the entrance won't be very busy. All imo of course.I don't think you'll be more wrong, why would they not replace the people leaving? surely they'll have more money now they've won the league.

Hermit Crab
19-04-2015, 03:57 PM
I don't think you'll be more wrong, why would they not replace the people leaving? surely they'll have more money now they've won the league.

If they did they wouldn't be letting decent players go! The halcyon days of big players on big wages are long gone for them.

NadeAteMyLunch!
19-04-2015, 04:37 PM
Scott Allan will definitely sign for Hearts.

In the same way that Scott Brown and Derek Riordan signed for them years ago

Andy74
19-04-2015, 04:40 PM
No chance any current Hibs player will be signing for Hearts.

cleanyman
19-04-2015, 04:46 PM
Cambridge are looking at Fontaine.

HIBERNIAN-0762
19-04-2015, 04:58 PM
[QUOTE=Hermit Crab;4353252 it may be to hearts. I hope not but anything is possible.[/QUOTE]

:hilarious

HIBERNIAN-0762
19-04-2015, 04:59 PM
So many players leaving the toxic dump, I reckon they've got money problems.

Hermit Crab
19-04-2015, 05:00 PM
Cambridge are looking at Fontaine.

You again! More drivel from you.

Beefster
19-04-2015, 05:22 PM
No chance any current Hibs player will be signing for Hearts.

Indeed. It never ceases to amaze me that Hibs fans swallow this ***** from Hearts fans and actively help in making sure that it gets to as wide an audience as possible.

It can only be a matter of time until we're booing half the team for imaginary signing for Hearts.

Jim44
19-04-2015, 05:39 PM
Scott Allan was quoted as saying "I'll be playing in the Premiership next season. Hopefully with Hibs."

woodythehibee
19-04-2015, 05:49 PM
Scotty won't be at Hearts. Budge/Neilson have said on numerous occasions that they will not be paying any transfer fee for players this summer.

emerald green
19-04-2015, 06:26 PM

How are they able to send text messages if they only have three thumbs on each hand?

southern hibby
19-04-2015, 06:38 PM
Just read on Facebook that Wilson has triggered a get out clause from his contract that allows him to leave them without any club buying him.

GGTTH

Col2
19-04-2015, 06:41 PM
Hearts don't have the cash trust me they don't have any cash to spend on players. Budge running a very very tight ship (to be fair it's the right way) and player budget will be in line with this season for next season.

They (probably like us) have made assumption they will receive a reasonable transfer fee for one or two players. Wilson going for nothing wont help.

NadeAteMyLunch!
19-04-2015, 06:47 PM
Hearts don't have the cash trust me they don't have any cash to spend on players. Budge running a very very tight ship (to be fair it's the right way) and player budget will be in line with this season for next season.

They (probably like us) have made assumption they will receive a reasonable transfer fee for one or two players. Wilson going for nothing wont help.

Is that right that Wilson's going for nothing though? Were Celtic not rumoured to be willing to pay £500,000 for him?

Col2
19-04-2015, 07:08 PM
Is that right that Wilson's going for nothing though? Were Celtic not rumoured to be willing to pay £500,000 for him?

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/32371640

Onceinawhile
19-04-2015, 07:13 PM
Scott Allan will definitely sign for Hearts.

In the same way that Scott Brown and Derek Riordan signed for them years ago

Mind when Liam Miller signed for them?

Onceinawhile
19-04-2015, 07:14 PM
Scott Allan was quoted as saying "I'll be playing in the Premiership next season. Hopefully with Hibs."

Where/when?

Beefster
19-04-2015, 07:41 PM

No, he wasn't.

NadeAteMyLunch!
19-04-2015, 07:49 PM
Mind when Liam Miller signed for them?

Yeah. Thankfully we started booing him months before the move so he really knew how we felt about it

Waxy
19-04-2015, 08:29 PM
Way in the future there will be wage caps to make football fairer.Till then we'll all just bend over every year to the old firm as the support slowly whittles away.

Scouse Hibee
19-04-2015, 09:31 PM
Wilson fancies trying England again

eastmainsmsh
19-04-2015, 10:07 PM
Wigan

.Sean.
20-04-2015, 02:34 AM
Was in the company of a first team player this evening and he's adamant Allan is wanting to stay and Hibs won't sell him, no matter what league we're in next year.

I've also heard that Boyle has been offered a new deal at Dundee but Hibs are his first choice.

Beefster
20-04-2015, 05:43 AM
Was in the company of a first team player this evening and he's adamant Allan is wanting to stay and Hibs won't sell him, no matter what league we're in next year.

I've also heard that Boyle has been offered a new deal at Dundee but Hibs are his first choice.

I believe this, Sean. The "Allan's off" stories are horse**** IMHO.

matty_f
20-04-2015, 07:05 AM
I believe this, Sean. The "Allan's off" stories are horse**** IMHO.

Same here.

Hibernian Verse
20-04-2015, 07:14 AM

After a disappointing weekend, this is just what I needed to read this morning. Fingers crossed you're right. Would also like Boyle to stay, good squad player.

WeeRussell
20-04-2015, 12:56 PM

I really, really hope so mate.

emerald green
20-04-2015, 01:43 PM

What you say may well be correct (I've no reason to doubt what you say) but if the right offer comes along at the end of the season - say a move to Celtic or The championship (or higher even) in England, where Allan could more than quadruple his wages, I suspect he will not want to stay at Hibs unfortunately.

It's just the financial reality. Selfishly, I hope this does not happen for another season or two. Scott Allan might think differently when/if the ££££s are flashed in front of his eyes by his agent.

Smartie
20-04-2015, 01:50 PM
What you say may well be correct (I've no reason to doubt what you say) but if the right offer comes along at the end of the season - say a move to Celtic or The championship (or higher even) in England, where Allan could more than quadruple his wages, I suspect he will not want to stay at Hibs unfortunately.

It's just the financial reality unfortunately. Selfishly, I hope this does not happen for another season or two. Scott Allan might think differently when/if the ££££s are flashed in front of his eyes by his agent.

Scott Allan has already made one poor career move though, probably motivated by money. Maybe he'll be a bit more cautious in future?

He's young enough (and probably rich enough following his time at West Brom) that he can afford to spend one more season at a club where he feels he is improving as a player, playing regular first-team football (that he might not get elsewhere) and enjoying a good rapport with the support.

He can move onwards and upwards after that, stronger for the experience.

He'd be better off for it if we were to get promoted though.

emerald green
20-04-2015, 01:56 PM
Scott Allan has already made one poor career move though, probably motivated by money. Maybe he'll be a bit more cautious in future?

He's young enough (and probably rich enough following his time at West Brom) that he can afford to spend one more season at a club where he feels he is improving as a player, playing regular first-team football (that he might not get elsewhere) and enjoying a good rapport with the support.

He can move onwards and upwards after that, stronger for the experience.

He'd be better off for it if we were to get promoted though.

Yes, no argument from me on any of that. Whether Scott Allan will agree with the points you have made, time (and money) will tell.

I hope he stays at Hibs and learns and improves. He's a good player, but far from the finished article IMHO.

ancient hibee
20-04-2015, 02:49 PM
Yes, no argument from me on any of that. Whether Scott Allan will agree with the points you have made, time (and money) will tell.

I hope he stays at Hibs and learns and improves. He's a good player, but far from the finished article IMHO.

Does it matter what he thinks?He's contracted to Hibs.

emerald green
20-04-2015, 07:10 PM
Does it matter what he thinks?He's contracted to Hibs.

Contracts have been ripped up before where it suits the parties concerned.

hibees 7062
20-04-2015, 08:04 PM

I was told he can leave , also told they were signing Webster

The_Sauz
20-04-2015, 09:03 PM
I was told he can leave , also told they were signing Webster

They (Dundee) just signed Nicky Low from the Dons on a pre-contract http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32387184
Not a bad wee player :agree:

ancient hibee
20-04-2015, 09:34 PM
Contracts have been ripped up before where it suits the parties concerned.

Yes but for that to happen it would have to suit Hibs more than anyone.

emerald green
21-04-2015, 06:44 PM
Yes but for that to happen it would have to suit Hibs more than anyone.

Agreed. That's what I was hinting at.

Roberts1875
21-04-2015, 07:27 PM
Don't get the Wilson thing, ever time I have seen him the guy seems a bit of a car crash!!