PDA

View Full Version : Entertainment

BurghHibby
18-04-2015, 08:00 PM
No long back via the pub but correct me if I'm wrong, is the game not about entertaining the fans?
Because that today wasn't entertainment, one team trying to play football and the other just content to sit back and not contribute anything to the game.
It's no wonder fans are staying away when subjected to the Levien / Houston style of play, let's not make it a spectacle and go for it but close the game down and make it just ***** for the paying and watching public!
Tne sooner these twats are binned out of the game the better!
Rant over.
Hibs forever and **** the grunts
:flag:

Hermit Crab
18-04-2015, 08:04 PM
You should have stayed in the pub!

tanfield
18-04-2015, 08:12 PM
Fair play to them, Falkirk played to their strengths and they got the win. They weren't there to entertain us.

snooky
18-04-2015, 08:19 PM
Fair play to them, Falkirk played to their strengths and they got the win. They weren't there to entertain us.

They probably played the same game as we would play against the Soapies.

LaMotta
18-04-2015, 08:22 PM
No long back via the pub but correct me if I'm wrong, is the game not about entertaining the fans?
Because that today wasn't entertainment, one team trying to play football and the other just content to sit back and not contribute anything to the game.
It's no wonder fans are staying away when subjected to the Levien / Houston style of play, let's not make it a spectacle and go for it but close the game down and make it just ***** for the paying and watching public!
Rant over.

I'm pretty sure the Falkirk fans went home feeling entertained.

Pretty Boy
18-04-2015, 08:22 PM
Did we go out to entertain against Rangers at Ibrox when we won 2-0?

Nope. But we won and were all lauding our 'versatility', 'adaptability' and 'tactical nous'.

I've said my piece about how Falkirk played today. It was utter pish to watch but ulitmately they set out to try and hit us on the break and did so. The fact we had numerous chances and didn't take them won't matter a jot to them. Their tactics both didn't work and did at the the same time.

Hermit Crab
18-04-2015, 08:39 PM
Did we go out to entertain against Rangers at Ibrox when we won 2-0?

Nope. But we won and were all lauding our 'versatility', 'adaptability' and 'tactical nous'.

I've said my piece about how Falkirk played today. It was utter pish to watch but ulitmately they set out to try and hit us on the break and did so. The fact we had numerous chances and didn't take them won't matter a jot to them. Their tactics both didn't work and did at the the same time.

We all knew what they would do today. If we had been more clinical then it would Houston under the spotlight for trying to defend for 90minutes. Instead it's us who face the criticism for failing to see of supposedly "lesser" opposition.

We learned a few harsh lessons today. Always take your chances and nothing is ever a gimme!

Sammy7nil
18-04-2015, 10:11 PM
Rant over.
I will correct u it is about winning END of