PDA

View Full Version : Against the run of play?

Northern Hibby
18-04-2015, 03:21 PM
When was was the last time won a game against the run of play, when we have been left thinking, we stole that!

danhibees1875
18-04-2015, 03:24 PM
We were pretty poor in one of our rangers victories. Beyond that, we tend to need to be streaks ahead of the opposition before we are allowed to actually win a game.

GreenArmyyy!
18-04-2015, 03:30 PM
0-2 away at Ibrox

Stokesy's on fire
18-04-2015, 06:42 PM
When was was the last time won a game against the run of play, when we have been left thinking, we stole that!

The last time I really remember is winning against the run of play was Partick away when Liam Craig scored a belter. Pat was the gaffer at the time remember that night? It was a televised match I think maybe a Monday?

NORTHERNHIBBY
18-04-2015, 06:46 PM
This season, the only example is the last game at Ibrox maybe.

Baldy Foghorn
18-04-2015, 06:47 PM
The last time I really remember is winning against the run of play was Partick away when Liam Craig scored a belter. Pat was the gaffer at the time remember that night? It was a televised match I think maybe a Monday?

Agree, Dick Turpin mask was on, when leaving Firhill that night..........

Alfred E Newman
18-04-2015, 08:21 PM
I was thinking the same on the way home today. As has been pointed out, once this season at Ibrox and a couple of years ago at Firhill yet we have been on the receiving end countless times this season alone!
The controversial decision, the goalkeeping or defensive blunder, the hapless linesman the wonder goals all seem to go against us. They always say it evens itself out over the season and if that is correct then promotion should be guaranteed.

LancashireHibby
18-04-2015, 08:50 PM
Yeah it was a Monday, October 2013.

iwasthere1972
18-04-2015, 09:02 PM

It was free to view game on BT Sports as well.

Stokesy's on fire
18-04-2015, 09:11 PM
I was thinking the same on the way home today. As has been pointed out, once this season at Ibrox and a couple of years ago at Firhill yet we have been on the receiving end countless times this season alone!
The controversial decision, the goalkeeping or defensive blunder, the hapless linesman the wonder goals all seem to go against us. They always say it evens itself out over the season and if that is correct then promotion should be guaranteed.

I agree with you so much mate but we often end up feeling sorry for ourselves which starts to make matters worse. Our time will come and the bad luck defeats are getting further and further apart. Things are good just now and we made a semi final when nobody seen it coming. Falkirk fans know fine well we are better than them and so does sour face peter hence his focus on stubbs opposed to his teams fluke today