PDA

View Full Version : Didn't know you still cared, Owain.

Jim44
17-04-2015, 11:59 PM
Found this on Twitter. -

@OwainTJones17: Good luck to my old team in the Scottish Cup this weekend. Hope they get through to the final. 👀

Us or ICT, Owain? No prizes for guessing correctly. :-). Still, if he's a happy man on Sunday, we'll be even happier. ( assuming we do the biz. on Saturday.

Nevi_SOL
18-04-2015, 12:10 AM
Found this on Twitter. -

@OwainTJones17: Good luck to my old team in the Scottish Cup this weekend. Hope they get through to the final. 

Us or ICT, Owain? No prizes for guessing correctly. :-). Still, if he's a happy man on Sunday, we'll be even happier. ( assuming we do the biz. on Saturday.

He could also mean Falkirk :na na:

Pete
18-04-2015, 12:10 AM
Found this on Twitter. -

@OwainTJones17: Good luck to my old team in the Scottish Cup this weekend. Hope they get through to the final. 

...or Falkirk?:greengrin

Doesn't take himself too seriously and looks like he is enjoying life. Good luck to him.

Jim44
18-04-2015, 07:38 AM
Forgot about Falkirk. Plenty of options for him then.

Judas Iscariot
18-04-2015, 07:47 AM
Absolute huddy of a player

My_Wife_Camille
18-04-2015, 08:44 AM
...or Falkirk?:greengrin

Doesn't take himself too seriously and looks like he is enjoying life. Good luck to him.
Or Inverness

Hibs90
18-04-2015, 08:51 AM
Journeyman and a horrendous football player

Stokesy's on fire
18-04-2015, 06:34 PM
Found this on Twitter. -

@OwainTJones17: Good luck to my old team in the Scottish Cup this weekend. Hope they get through to the final. 👀

Or Oweins banter is first class

if anyone should be pulled for twitter comments or in this case lack of his the great Michael Nelson who never wished us well but tried to pretend he have a hoot when he played for us.

18-04-2015, 06:41 PM
Or Oweins banter is first class

if anyone should be pulled for twitter comments or in this case lack of his the great Michael Nelson who never wished us well but tried to pretend he have a hoot when he played for us.

Bit harsh. Just because he never tweeted us good luck today doesn't mean he didn't give a **** about us when he was with us. Not a great player but wouldn't say he never cared.

Stokesy's on fire
18-04-2015, 09:56 PM
Bit harsh. Just because he never tweeted us good luck today doesn't mean he didn't give a **** about us when he was with us. Not a great player but wouldn't say he never cared.

I find ins it astonishing that Nelson has never wished us any gold luck going forward yet he still wishes several of his other clubs well but not Hibs?? Wonder why?

Really though who gives a flying fek about out old players? The current bunch we have are good OTJ left ICT probably to escape Butcher then the poor git ended up working for the dafty anyway...thatsba double smack in the chops right there