PDA

View Full Version : Remember your ticket(s)

iwasthere1972
17-04-2015, 06:47 PM
Just had a wee panic there for a minute. Getting things prepared for tomorrow and sent a memo to my brain to remember to put the match tickets in my wallet tonight in case I forgot them in the morning. Then I thought did I even collect them. At that point I was having doubts and it was now too late as the ticket office was closed. Then I remembered I took a photo of them when I collected them a couple of weeks ago. Didn't half give me a scare. I was doing an impression of Shaky Stevens for a good couple of minutes. I've settled down now with a wee cup of tea to get over my ordeal.

Panic over.

So put your tickets in your wallet, jacket etc tonight. Don't get caught out.

Newry Hibs
17-04-2015, 07:00 PM
Just tickets! I've got passports, boarding passes and setting my alarm for 4.15am. The match will almost be a doddle!

iwasthere1972
17-04-2015, 07:18 PM
Just tickets! I've got passports, boarding passes and setting my alarm for 4.15am. The match will almost be a doddle!

Dedication. :aok:

Hibs07p
17-04-2015, 09:24 PM
Just had a wee panic there for a minute. Getting things prepared for tomorrow and sent a memo to my brain to remember to put the match tickets in my wallet tonight in case I forgot them in the morning. Then I thought did I even collect them. At that point I was having doubts and it was now too late as the ticket office was closed. Then I remembered I took a photo of them when I collected them a couple of weeks ago. Didn't half give me a scare. I was doing an impression of Shaky Stevens for a good couple of minutes. I've settled down now with a wee cup of tea to get over my ordeal.

Panic over.

So put your tickets in your wallet, jacket etc tonight. Don't get caught out.

So where were they, behind the green door? :greengrin

GGTTH

iwasthere1972
17-04-2015, 09:38 PM
So where were they, behind the green door? :greengrin

GGTTH

Yes. My front door is green so you are correct.

I was actually singing that song as I was posting this thread. :greengrin

monktonharp
17-04-2015, 11:00 PM
I have put my tickets onto the kitchen bunker and if I don't pick them up in the morning, its my fault. had a few beers in the boozer, argued wi a few gorgie tosspots and it will by my fault if I don't pick them up, but I will be there! bed time

givescotlandfreedom
17-04-2015, 11:18 PM

Good effort!