PDA

View Full Version : Hampden Attire Thread

Carheenlea
17-04-2015, 04:24 PM
With the early start for most of us tomorrow all discerning Hibbies should already have their Hampden attire planned, washed, ironed and ready for tomorrow morning. Replica kit? Lucky scarf? Unsoiled underwear surviving from the last Falkirk semi final?
I purchased a bottle green sleeveless sweater with Hampden in mind and also to generally annoy Jambo`s on the golf course this season, and it got it`s first airing last Sunday at the derby matched with a white shirt, so all good to wear again tomorrow. Dark jeans with dark brown boots, and with the fine weather forecast, black Ray-Ban wayfarers complete the ensemble. Again with the forecast, it looks like Phil Collins weather - No Jacket Required.

HUTCHYHIBBY
17-04-2015, 04:42 PM
It might be bright outside but, its not exactly warm. A jacket will be required methinks.

tamig
17-04-2015, 04:51 PM
Where's Dashing Bob S when you need him?

Albanian Hibs
17-04-2015, 04:54 PM
My new Hibs polo shirt that I wore for the first time last Sunday ☺

LancashireHibby
17-04-2015, 05:19 PM
Don't usually wear a replica top but I'll be donning my Mitre/Calor home top for the occasion and my lad will have his black away shirt from last season.

Pete
17-04-2015, 05:42 PM
Honey monster costume.

Scottie
17-04-2015, 05:53 PM
Honey monster costume.
:greengrin

Thecat23
17-04-2015, 05:56 PM
Tight green speedos as usual.... Nothing more nothing less!! 😎

SteveHFC
17-04-2015, 05:59 PM
Tight green speedos as usual.... Nothing more nothing less!! 😎

Copying me I see ;-).

Thecat23
17-04-2015, 06:05 PM
Copying me I see ;-).

We can be like the 118 brothers!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aldo
17-04-2015, 06:11 PM
Copying me I see ;-).
We can be like the 118 brothers!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This I gotta see.

Will be defo going to Iron Horse if your in that attire Stevie.

As for me not sure so it's between short sleeve green Lacoste polo and jacket or long sleeved green Ralph Lauren without jacket??

Decisions decisions

SteveHFC
17-04-2015, 06:12 PM
We can be like the 118 brothers!!!

Wish you said now! Could have bought the costume a few days ago ;-).

Thecat23
17-04-2015, 06:12 PM
Haha, if we make the final we will do it!

Betty Boop
17-04-2015, 06:41 PM
Tight green speedos as usual.... Nothing more nothing less!! 

Photos please ! :greengrin

Thecat23
17-04-2015, 06:43 PM

😁

SteveHFC
17-04-2015, 06:43 PM

I've seen the photos and it's a horrible image ;-)

renato
17-04-2015, 06:44 PM
This I gotta see.

Will be defo going to Iron Horse if your in that attire Stevie.

As for me not sure so it's between short sleeve green Lacoste polo and jacket or long sleeved green Ralph Lauren without jacket??

Decisions decisions

RL polo for sure, Aldo.

For me it's Diesel jeans, dark green RL polo (with purple horse) and a RL navy jacket, if required. Old school!

Hiber-nation
17-04-2015, 06:46 PM
It might be bright outside but, its not exactly warm. A jacket will be required methinks.

Forecast is sunny, around 12-13 degrees...maybe t-shirt weather for the North standites but definitely a jaikit required for the South.

Aldo
17-04-2015, 06:46 PM
RL polo for sure, Aldo. For me it's Diesel jeans, dark green RL polo (with purple horse) and a RL navy jacket, if required. Old school!

Cheers for that R.

Decision shall be made in morning. Defo wearing G Star A Crotched tapered fit jeans and Green and dark blue new balance.

Just the top half to decide at the back of 6. ;-)

SteveHFC
17-04-2015, 06:48 PM
Cheers for that R.

Decision shall be made in morning. Defo wearing G Star A Crotched tapered fit jeans and Green and dark blue new balance.

G-Star Jeans. Do they still make them ;-).

Aldo
Copying me I see ;-).

Nah you'll be slightly different Stevie with the 8 ball in your mouth and gimp mask on!! :-)

SteveHFC
Nah you'll be slightly different Stevie with the 8 ball in your mouth and gimp mask on!! :-)

And with plenty of gel on my hair. 😂

Aldo
17-04-2015, 06:51 PM
G-Star Jeans. Do they still make them ;-).

They sure do Gok!!

Us oldies eh!! ;-)

Aldo
17-04-2015, 06:51 PM
And with plenty of gel on my hair. dde02

:-)

renato
17-04-2015, 06:52 PM
Cheers for that R.

Nice one.

Surprised DBS hasn't been on yet to a) critique the selections so far and b) deliver the match day line up.

SteveHFC
17-04-2015, 06:52 PM
They sure do Gok!!

Us oldies eh!! ;-)

The middle aged people need to get real with the fashion sense these days. :greengrin

Aldo
17-04-2015, 06:54 PM
Nice one. Surprised DBS hasn't been on yet to a) critique the selections so far and b) deliver the match day line up.

Ah yes DBS is very - matter of fact - when it comes to attire. Sure he will be along in a bit!! ;-)

Aldo
17-04-2015, 06:57 PM
The middle aged people need to get real with the fashion sense these days. :greengrin

And what's that young un. I usually wear Lacoste, Diesel, Ralph Lauren, G Star and the likes. Adidas Gazelle, Stan Smith etc
Still got 2 x pairs of original Adidas SL 72's. One blue and one white pair.

That too old is it these days?? ;-)

SteveHFC
17-04-2015, 07:00 PM
And what's that young un. I usually wear Lacoste, Diesel, Ralph Lauren, G Star and the likes. Adidas Gazelle, Stan Smith etc

All of those clothing brands are fine except for G-Star :na na:

Andy74
17-04-2015, 07:02 PM
One for the fashionistas. Can you wear blue trainers with a green jacket??

Thecat23
17-04-2015, 07:02 PM

The mini skirt you had on though at the last game was a bit short for your age!!!

SteveHFC
17-04-2015, 07:04 PM
The mini skirt you had on though at the last game was a bit short for your age!!!

http://i.imgur.com/rIwuhDY.gif

Aldo
17-04-2015, 07:28 PM
The mini skirt you had on though at the last game was a bit short for your age!!! Yur just jealous coz I've got the legs for it and you've no?? Na na!! ;-)

Yours didn't look much better tbh when you were through for the East Fife friendly?? ;-)

Thecat23
17-04-2015, 07:39 PM
Yur just jealous coz I've got the legs for it and you've no?? Na na!! ;-)

Yours didn't look much better tbh when you were through for the East Fife friendly?? ;-)

Thought I looked quite hot myself 😂

Aldo
17-04-2015, 07:40 PM
Thought I looked quite hot myself dde02

For Mefful you did I suppose!! ;-)

Benny Brazil
17-04-2015, 07:43 PM
Hampen attire - white Gant polo shirt, Armani jumper, Duffer jeans and a nice pair of Puma suede trainers.
Kids will be in Hibs tops, jeans and trainers, faces will probably be painted and scarf and their Hibs flag with them.

Nervously excited now!

.Sean.
17-04-2015, 08:24 PM
Basis of the rig-out is indigo Replay 'Waitom' jeans, a beautifully cut Aquascutum house check shirt, and forest green Gazelle OG's ive just had re-dyed and re-soled. Depending on the weather I'll possibly also be putting on a beige John Smedley Jersey to compliment the shirt.

Jacket-wise I'm swithering between an olive green Ma.Strum field jacket or my Stone Island grey/white shimmer. In saying that ive just bought this years CP goggle overshirt so may opt for that seeing how I feel in the morning.

Accessories wise, black Hermes belt and a brushed good Seiko watch. May also wap on a cashmere Aquascutum scarf to compliment said shirt of im breaking the check up with the jersey.

If it's sunny, the Ellesse bucket hat may be dusted off, unpopular choice but shall do the job considering I'll be right down the front of the North were the sun will be blazing in!

.Sean.
17-04-2015, 08:26 PM
If they're dark blue trainers by all means any colour of green. Wouldn't wear a 'Hibs green' with a brighter blue though.

Bristolhibby
17-04-2015, 08:28 PM
I'll be down the pub with my old man.

I'll be wearing 80's retro Nike Air Max, dark blue Levis 501s and grey Nike Hibs polo shirt.

J

Hibernia&Alba
17-04-2015, 08:35 PM
Green polyester slacks, C&A tank top and kipper tie, plastic sandals with white socks, deerstalker hat, and a big stick to fight off the burds.

frazeHFC
17-04-2015, 08:42 PM
Green gazelles and nothing else. Streaking after 5 mins but got a foot infection so need to keep it clean.

Golden Bear
17-04-2015, 08:48 PM
US Masters green polo shirt (genuine article of course) Galvin Green windstopper - colours black, green & white. However the most important article of clothing for me tomorrow will be my Hibernian baseball cap (circa 1995) - an essential item in order to keep the blazing Hampden sun from burning my bald heid.

NadeAteMyLunch!
17-04-2015, 08:50 PM
Are we still expecting a beautiful day? Forecast seems to have changed each time I've checked it. May be a last minute decision in the morning

j'adore hibs
17-04-2015, 08:56 PM
David I will wear clothes thanks very much but will put on the lucky driving gloves for the journey through

frazeHFC
17-04-2015, 09:03 PM
Ideally shorts and shades but I forgot both...:grr:

SaulGoodman
17-04-2015, 09:31 PM
Just for Steve I'm going for Gio-Goi top, Voi cottons and Primark plimsolls.

The Hampden look

Meetheed
17-04-2015, 09:34 PM
Basis of the rig-out is indigo Replay 'Waitom' jeans, a beautifully cut Aquascutum house check shirt, and forest green Gazelle OG's ive just had re-dyed and re-soled. Depending on the weather I'll possibly also be putting on a beige John Smedley Jersey to compliment the shirt.

Jacket-wise I'm swithering between an olive green Ma.Strum field jacket or my Stone Island grey/white shimmer. In saying that ive just bought this years CP goggle overshirt so may opt for that seeing how I feel in the morning.

Accessories wise, black Hermes belt and a brushed good Seiko watch. May also wap on a cashmere Aquascutum scarf to compliment said shirt of im breaking the check up with the jersey.

If it's sunny, the Ellesse bucket hat may be dusted off, unpopular choice but shall do the job considering I'll be right down the front of the North were the sun will be blazing in!

Redyed and resoled? Can you point me in the direction of who or where you got it done? Cheers!

Hibrandenburg
17-04-2015, 09:37 PM
Being an ex squaddie I always try to blend in with the local vegetation, so it'll be a white and gold shell suit for me.

Andy74
17-04-2015, 10:03 PM
If they're dark blue trainers by all means any colour of green. Wouldn't wear a 'Hibs green' with a brighter blue though.

Well thats the trouble. Its either the brighter blue gazelles or the pale blue superstar supercolors. Jacket is darkish green. I'm thinking the jacket has to go but I'd prefer to wear some green. So maybe the jacket stays and its in with the brogue boots or the white converse high tops.

SteveHFC
17-04-2015, 10:06 PM

The Hampden look

;-)

BOB MARLEYS DUG
17-04-2015, 10:53 PM
Going for Vivienne Westwood polo shirt with jeans and Ralph Lauren jumper. Undecided on footwear though, between Air Max 1's, Air Force or Converse.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
17-04-2015, 10:55 PM

The Hampden look

Don't forget the burberry cap mate :greengrin👍🏼

frazeHFC
17-04-2015, 10:56 PM

I can picture your face at seeing this thread title mate. :tee hee:

NadeAteMyLunch!
17-04-2015, 11:28 PM
Well thats the trouble. Its either the brighter blue gazelles or the pale blue superstar supercolors. Jacket is darkish green. I'm thinking the jacket has to go but I'd prefer to wear some green. So maybe the jacket stays and its in with the brogue boots or the white converse high tops.

I'm hoping there will be no need for a jacket. Could solve the problem certainly

silverhibee
17-04-2015, 11:47 PM

NO

silverhibee
17-04-2015, 11:54 PM
http://www.stoneisland.co.uk/collections/stone-island/products/22763-camouflage-cotton-pique-polo-shirt-in-green-621522763v0050

http://www.stoneisland.co.uk/collections/stone-island/products/64162-flowing-camo-watro-bermuda-in-camo-621564162v0050

Billychaotic182
18-04-2015, 12:00 AM
I have an adidas kermit the frog zipped top that has on the back it's not easy being green. Appropriate

ALF TUPPER
18-04-2015, 06:19 AM
Hoping to to wear my lucky Turnbulls Tornadoes gear. If I can squeeze into it.
Charlie's Angels jump suit and rather fetching tank top with platform shoes. Getting the the current Mrs TUPPER to 70s -perm my comb over. Smart as *****!

GGTTH

ALF TUPPER
18-04-2015, 06:28 AM
Being an ex squaddie I always try to blend in with the local vegetation, so it'll be a white and gold shell suit for me.

:faf:

Pretty Boy
18-04-2015, 06:35 AM
I'm swithering about going with white tailored shorts today. I know it's only April and max tenperature isn't that high but I just love shorts. Will likely opt for jeans though.

Thinking a black, white and dark green check Fred Perry shirt which is quite heavy so should negate the need for a jacket. Greeb abd white Trimm Trabs or white Vespas will be the shoe of choice.

Ronniekirk
18-04-2015, 06:44 AM
Green canvas shoes Hibs socks ,Hibs watch ,Hibs tea shirt yet to decide which one ,same with scarf ,black Levi jeans and probably need a jacket if getting train up central station early to head to a pub before the game as sun isn't out in Paisley yet

Green Man
18-04-2015, 06:46 AM
I got a new North Face jacket this week, in tree frog green, so that will be making its debut today. Underneath will be the customary green Hospital Records tshirt with large H on it. May need to put a long sleeved white top underneath that as it's looking a bit cool outside. The lower half will be my old jeans which are knackered now but I don't like to wear good jeans to the football. Finished off with blue Adidas Kopenhagen.

NYHibby
18-04-2015, 09:20 AM
I am going to wear my green Vostok Amphibia scuba dude watch. Its a mechanical watch I got from Russia for less than £50 shipped.

Its hard to capture the shade of green in pictures.

http://i60.tinypic.com/f06ixw.jpg

http://i58.tinypic.com/11m6pp2.jpg

Cropley10
18-04-2015, 09:38 AM
Loake Classic brown brogues, indigo blue For All Mankind jeans, white button down RL shirt, with a green Armani Collezione cashmere sweater, and my 'lucky' black Prada Sport hooded jacket. :hyper;

sleeping giant
18-04-2015, 09:39 AM
Pringle jumper , 501's , timberland moccasins .
Mon the Hibs.

Betty Boop
18-04-2015, 12:48 PM
Gawd sickening

RIP
18-04-2015, 02:13 PM
All my gear today apart from my Doc Martens is courtesy of Carnabys Dundee.

patch1875
18-04-2015, 02:53 PM
A noose