PDA

View Full Version : Hibs v Falkirk

lord bunberry
17-04-2015, 06:09 AM
http://youtu.be/DQs_w6bCZls
I would take this again tomorrow

Hibs History
17-04-2015, 07:56 AM
Yes, but I don't know if my nerves could!

SlickShoes
17-04-2015, 08:42 AM
A truly horrific first half, hope we don't play like that again. Claros was like a statue at every goal. Some dire players in that team as well.

weecounty hibby
17-04-2015, 08:55 AM
Still the best, most exciting match I have ever been to, and stayed to the end☺. Every single emotion in one football match. Incredible!!!! Having said that I am hoping for a run of the mill win tomorrow

Newry Hibs
17-04-2015, 09:46 AM
Doyle's goal. Just remember screaming and jumping about like I was my 10 year old son!!

Hannah_hfc
17-04-2015, 09:55 AM
Our defending for the Falkirks goals though.... If Fontaine /Hanlon and Forster managed to be that bad tomorrow thered be serious questions getting asked!

whiskyhibby
17-04-2015, 01:58 PM
Our defending for the Falkirks goals though.... If Fontaine /Hanlon and Forster managed to be that bad tomorrow thered be serious questions getting asked!

I wouldn't say the defending was bad, Falkirk got a lucky break for two of the goals, it was the midfield that let us down in the first half, getting caught too often

SteveHFC
17-04-2015, 02:01 PM
Doyle's goal. Just remember screaming and jumping about like I was my 10 year old son!!

One of my favourite goals of all-time mate.

Imagine if Djedje or Lewis scored the winner tomorrow.

http://i.imgur.com/rPasn1z.gif

Hibee87
17-04-2015, 02:01 PM
I remember being so drained after I didnt even want to go out for a beer, i was nakered

S4uzee
17-04-2015, 02:12 PM
I remember being so drained after I didnt even want to go out for a beer, i was nakered

Haha I was the same, mentally and physically draining but I managed a beer 😉

Diclonius
17-04-2015, 02:17 PM
I have never quite celebrated a Hibs goal like Doyle's equaliser. To this day still my favourite ever Hibs game.

Gutted I can't make it tomorrow, though potentially getting the train back home to Falkirk filled with celebrating opposition fans may have been too much to bear!

frazeHFC
17-04-2015, 02:27 PM
Don't want that again. 5-0 Hibs win please. :tee hee:

iwasthere1972
17-04-2015, 02:28 PM
The only thing that spoilt that day (I know I mentioned it on another thread) was our coach leaving the four of us behind. We got the two youngster on another bus and me and my brother decided to make our way to Mount Florida to catch a train back to Edinburgh. A couple of weegie kids told us that a shortcut was through Toryglen housing estate! Aye sure. They would have been on their mobiles to their mates that a couple of daft Hibby's were just about to enter their manor and they would be easy pickings. Especially the wee one. Although the bigger one (me) was probably the one with the cash. Needless to say we stuck to the main road and were lucky enough to cadge a lift on another Hibs bus which was parked waiting on a party of Hibby's having a post match swally.

T'was a good day anyway.

Hibee87
17-04-2015, 02:44 PM
Haha I was the same, mentally and physically draining but I managed a beer 

Oh I managed a beer, just wasnt in the mood for a party strangly enough......if i remember correctly, we had a couple then me and missus got a chinese and watched the game again :)

Newcastlehibby
17-04-2015, 02:50 PM
Oh I managed a beer, just wasnt in the mood for a party strangly enough......if i remember correctly, we had a couple then me and missus got a chinese and watched the game again :)

I had about 6 pints of, I think, Dark Island in Wetherspoons outside Queen St Station before getting the train back. Lovely.

Onion
17-04-2015, 03:41 PM
Just remember being emotionally drained and completely exhausted after that match and I had just been standing there watching ! Incredible match.

GreenArmyyy!
17-04-2015, 04:09 PM
Doyle's goal in that game was probably the most elation I have ever had as a Hibby! By the time Griffiths scored it was great but almost expected. Remember being exhausted leaving the ground.