PDA

View Full Version : Spl

Hibby_G
16-04-2015, 06:22 AM
If we Were in the SPL Next season where do you think we would finish... I would say we would finish 6th In my opinion... GGTTH

Hermit Crab
16-04-2015, 06:27 AM
It would all depend on players leaving/coming in etc. whether we could strengthen the team or not. Long way to go before we need to worry about this imo.

Hibby_G
16-04-2015, 06:30 AM
It would all depend on players leaving/coming in etc. whether we could strengthen the team or not. Long way to go before we need to worry about this imo.

Yeah its a long way away I just was wanting some peoples predictions...GGTTH

Borderhibbie76
16-04-2015, 06:59 AM
Lot of football to play and cheating in favour of Sevco b4 we need to be worrying about this mate

Scottie
16-04-2015, 07:02 AM
Lot of football to play and cheating in favour of Sevco b4 we need to be worrying about this mate
:agree: Need to take care of business this season first (hypothetically bottom six like the previous handful of years)

Hibby_G
16-04-2015, 07:06 AM

Yeah true...GGTTH

WeeRussell
16-04-2015, 07:09 AM
Rather than patronise you and tell you we've a lot to do before thinking about the league above - I'd say the current squad of players we have would be easily capable of a comfortable top 6 finish.

On the form of this year - you may not be far off with 6th place :aok:

Hibby_G
16-04-2015, 07:12 AM
Rather than patronise you and tell you we've a lot to do before thinking about the league above - I'd say the current squad of players we have would be easily capable of a comfortable top 6 finish.

😁😁Lol... I think we could finish top six like you said if we play like we have this season

Del Boy
16-04-2015, 07:12 AM

"Comfortable top 6 finish" suggests you think higher than 6th!!?

I think we'd be about 8th

Hibby_G
16-04-2015, 07:16 AM

Its a tricky one like... But I do think we are better than St mirren and all the teams like that

Aldo
16-04-2015, 07:25 AM
Its a tricky one like... But I do think we are better than St mirren and all the teams like that

Being better on paper and beating teams like that are totally different IMHO and got us where we are now (that and a ***** manager).

If we could keep the same group of players and add a bit more quality then we would do ok.

Hibby_G
16-04-2015, 07:28 AM
Being better on paper and beating teams like that are totally different IMHO and got us where we are now (that and a ***** manager).

If we could keep the same group of players and add a bit more quality then we would do ok.

If we keep the same players and manager then I think we will finish 6th

Aldo
16-04-2015, 07:30 AM
If we keep the same players and manager then I think we will finish 6th

Think we would need to add another quality striker before I would be confident of this.

Hibby_G
16-04-2015, 07:31 AM
Think we would need to add another quality striker before I would be confident of this.

Yeah we could do with a few new players as well
.. I think JC and alagui up front could get us goals in that league in my opinion

Steve20
16-04-2015, 07:40 AM
With the squad we have just now, I'd say 8th or 9th being realistic. Look at our results against the teams around us and it's not that great.

However, if we go up, we will improve the squad and should be looking for a top 6 finish

HibbyAndy
16-04-2015, 08:22 AM
This team is easily good enough for top 6.

Top 4 for me.

WeeRussell
16-04-2015, 11:53 AM

With this squad of players, I do yes.

As I said though - on this season's form (albeit far from poor) I don't think 6th would be too far off.