PDA

View Full Version : Semi Final Display

cameronw-hfc
15-04-2015, 06:40 PM
Do we have a display planned for Saturday? Not seen anything about it

Scouse Hibee
15-04-2015, 06:42 PM

Doubt it, no need for one just good old fashioned vocal support from a green clad army will do.

iwasthere1972
15-04-2015, 06:45 PM
Doubt it, no need for one just good old fashioned vocal support from a green clad army will do.

:agree:

They look good for the glory hunters watching on the telly box but just get in the way for fans in the stadium.

bod
15-04-2015, 06:47 PM

They look good for the glory hunters watching on the telly box but just get in the way for fans in the stadium.

HibbyAndy
15-04-2015, 06:49 PM

Spot on Rab, No ma cuppa tea.

Pretty Boy
15-04-2015, 07:00 PM
I thought the displays looked great when we had them and I take my hat off to the guys who gave up their time to put them together.

But part of the semi final and final experience for me is seeing your team walk onto the park and I've missed that the last few times. Was happy to get involved when they happened, more than happy if there isn't one on Sunday.

Ronniekirk
15-04-2015, 07:05 PM
I thought the displays looked great when we had them and I take my hat off to the guys who gave up their time to put them together.

But part of the semi final and final experience for me is seeing your team walk onto the park and I've missed that the last few times. Was happy to get involved when they happened, more than happy if there isn't one on Sunday.
Sunday you are determined to miss this semi:wink:

Pretty Boy
15-04-2015, 07:06 PM
Sunday you are determined to miss this semi:wink:

Oops.

Ronniekirk
15-04-2015, 07:07 PM
There was a thread discussing this a while back and I seem to remember no one was going to do one so assume that it still the case there will hopefully be the unveiling of the Lewis Stevenson Flag that money was raised for Can anyone involved confirm which stand this will be in

Real Emerald
15-04-2015, 07:14 PM
It's been done, it was well done and a lot of people went to a great effort to create it but for me its had its day, we don't need gimmicks. Get out there with flags, scarfs and a good old sing song and get to the final.

ZSdoom
15-04-2015, 07:15 PM

There won't be a display

Pretty Boy
15-04-2015, 11:06 PM
I've changed my mind a few big banners with a clear message about corruption in our game after todays shambles would be ideal.

Get them placed low in the stands so the cameras can't ignore them.

silverhibee
16-04-2015, 12:17 AM
I've changed my mind a few big banners with a clear message about corruption in our game after todays shambles would be ideal.

Get them placed low in the stands so the cameras can't ignore them.

:agree: :top marks :agree:

Bostonhibby
16-04-2015, 08:03 AM

The glory hunters just can't win. When they were scrambling about for tickets to go to big games they were "glory hunters". Now they are "glory hunters" when they watch it on telly.

Maybe we need a good old-fashioned witch hunt to ensure these people take their glory hunting money elsewhere?

Hermit Crab
16-04-2015, 09:16 AM

I hope to **** there's a banner about the sfa and their bias and corruption towards Rangers. Donkey out!!

frazeHFC
16-04-2015, 09:47 AM
Our end will have lots of gaps, doubt a display like the previous ones would work too well.

Andy74
16-04-2015, 09:50 AM

Yep, they just get in the way of acually being able to see and enjoy the experience when you are there.

NAE NOOKIE
16-04-2015, 10:51 AM
I would just be happy if everybody going wore something Green or White. Hibs top, T Shirt, scarf, flag even they daft jesters hats with bells on.

:flag:

Canon Hannan
16-04-2015, 03:31 PM
I would just be happy if everybody going wore something Green or White. Hibs top, T Shirt, scarf, flag even they daft jesters hats with bells on.

:flag:

Would be great if we all turned up in green. The whole end. Maybe the final if we make it?

Onceinawhile
16-04-2015, 03:34 PM
I hope to **** there's a banner about the sfa and their bias and corruption towards Rangers. Donkey out!!

Nothing to do with the SFA, who in fact (via Reagan) disapproved of the plan. All to do with the Spfl and doncaster.

iwasthere1972
16-04-2015, 04:22 PM
The glory hunters just can't win. When they were scrambling about for tickets to go to big games they were "glory hunters". Now they are "glory hunters" when they watch it on telly.

Maybe we need a good old-fashioned witch hunt to ensure these people take their glory hunting money elsewhere?

Calm down. Nothing meant and all said in jest. :aok:

Bostonhibby
16-04-2015, 04:27 PM
Calm down. Nothing meant and all said in jest. :aok:
[emoji106] Nae problem. Was harking back to the cup final ticket thread a few weeks back.

3pm
16-04-2015, 05:07 PM
I was watching a German game a few weeks ago. Their display wasn't cards but they all had 'rain' ponchos on.

Can't recall who was playing but the section was a square that was cut into 4 quadrants. Top left and bottom right was blue and top right and bottom left was white. All had the hoods up so the display was clear but could see the game.

Was very good.

cwilliamson85
16-04-2015, 11:19 PM
I was watching a German game a few weeks ago. Their display wasn't cards but they all had 'rain' ponchos on. Can't recall who was playing but the section was a square that was cut into 4 quadrants. Top left and bottom right was blue and top right and bottom left was white. All had the hoods up so the display was clear but could see the game. Was very good.

Porto done this midweek in the CL vs Bayern

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner