PDA

View Full Version : FAO Singing Section/Drumer

PGB_HIBS
15-04-2015, 06:26 PM
How about trying to get something like this going at ER?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTW7lgSxTm8 (about 1m10 in)

Lyrics to song: We love you, we love you, we love you, And where you play we follow, we follow, we follow We support the Palace, the palace, the palace, And that's the way we like it, we like it, we like it.......

Easily amended to suit. Just an idea.

GGTTH

Ronniekirk
15-04-2015, 07:03 PM
How about trying to get something like this going at ER?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTW7lgSxTm8 (about 1m10 in)

Lyrics to song: We love you, we love you, we love you, And where you play we follow, we follow, we follow We support the Palace, the palace, the palace, And that's the way we like it, we like it, we like it.......

Easily amended to suit. Just an idea.

GGTTH
Mmmmmmmmmmm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not sure about this one

PGB_HIBS
15-04-2015, 07:07 PM
I know what you mean, I did think the same thing with the Malonga song.......so many English clubs sign it.

Just looks like a great atmosphere to me.

Ronniekirk
15-04-2015, 07:13 PM
I know what you mean, I did think the same thing with the Malonga song.......so many English clubs sign it.

Just looks like a great atmosphere to me.
If the team play like they did against Hearts the Atmosphere will generate itself as long as folk are up for singing and don't leave it all to Drummer Ross and co They can only do so much the rest of us need to take some responsibility for joining in an making sure the Team know we are right behind them ,even if we go a goal down which I hope doesn't happen

essexhibee
15-04-2015, 07:28 PM
Always thought this would be a good one to do. Yea it's used by a lot of teams but it' gets the place bouncing! Experienced it at palace and was quality

scuttle
15-04-2015, 09:40 PM
Do Smeltic not already do this,? wouldn't want to copy that shower

linlithgowhibbie
15-04-2015, 09:42 PM
If I remember correctly it was decided not to sing this as it was a Celtic song up here.

Zondervan
15-04-2015, 10:07 PM
St Pauli singing a version for years in Germany, imported to Scotland by Celtic.

Happy for us to stick with our German Import "Allez Allez" and imbed it in our repertoire for years to come.

cabbageandribs1875
16-04-2015, 12:11 AM
only watched a couple of EPL games this season and most of them were games at selhurst park, they certainly have a good singing section and make some racket

macca70
16-04-2015, 07:28 AM
Would definitely have to change the words 'We Follow, we follow'

Cannae be using those words in any Hibs song 😜

PGB_HIBS
16-04-2015, 10:17 AM
Would definitely have to change the words 'We Follow, we follow'

Cannae be using those words in any Hibs song 

Haha - seems like the OF have trademarked all the songs and the words!! :-)

WeeRussell
16-04-2015, 12:01 PM
Certainly works for Palace but I'm no sure it's "us".

Anyway, we're coming doon wi songs just now! Cannae keep up!! :greengrin

:flag: