PDA

View Full Version : Football programmes (advice)

Just_Jimmy
15-04-2015, 10:48 AM
i was cleaning out the attic this morning and dug out a couple of boxes of programmes. I haven't had a proper look through them but from a quick look there are loads of Hibs ones from loads of different years (i also have a perfect copy of the 6-2 programme in there).

There are loads of different english ones too, plus european and domestic semi finals and finals. Most are in excellent to good condition.

Does anyone have any idea where I could shift them in bulk if possible and what I could likely expect to get if I sold them? I know there is the shop round from ER but i'm in Fife.

If there are any collectors on here that may want to make an offer for them drop me a PM and I can give you more info once I have been through them. I'm really just looking for a rough idea just now though.

Admins: I was going to post this on hibBay but i'm not actively looking to sell per se. Feel free to move if this isn't the right forum. Cheers.

Thanks in advance.

HIBERNIAN-0762
15-04-2015, 11:20 AM
I would sell them privately on an auction site, would be well worth your time and effort, whatever you do don't sell them to a dealer, you won't get anything near what you want or what they are worth.

Just_Jimmy
15-04-2015, 11:31 AM
Thanks. Other than Ebay, any idea of reputable sites? I'm still at them now and there is a few good ones which should raise a bit of cash.

joebakerforever
15-04-2015, 12:42 PM
eBay has the largest customer base and it's commission rates are more competitive than Auction Houses.