PDA

View Full Version : how many i wonder ????

biffo1875
14-04-2015, 05:41 PM
how many tickets will we sell for the semi final.?

biffo1875
14-04-2015, 05:46 PM
how many tickets will we sell for the semi final.?

some one on face book saying 210000 tickets have been sold i am assuming that is for both clubs ???

iwasthere1972
14-04-2015, 05:54 PM
I would be surprised if we took over 15K.

It's only a semi final and I would very much doubt that the glory hunters are aware that we have a match at the weekend. :greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
14-04-2015, 06:11 PM
Heard a boy saying on Sunday, that he wasn't going to Semi, as he never had time to grab a beer pre-match in Glasgow:rolleyes:

Iggy Pope
14-04-2015, 06:19 PM
some one on face book saying 210000 tickets have been sold i am assuming that is for both clubs ???

Holy ****. Have we shifted to the Maracana?

Baldy Foghorn
14-04-2015, 06:21 PM

:tee hee:

eastterrace
14-04-2015, 06:22 PM

It's only a semi final and I would very much doubt that the glory hunters are aware that we have a match at the weekend. :greengrin

the glory hunters will get the result later then they can prepare for the day trip to the final.

superfurryhibby
14-04-2015, 06:27 PM
Heard a boy saying on Sunday, that he wasn't going to Semi, as he never had time to grab a beer pre-match in Glasgow:rolleyes:

Slightly overcooking that theme now, so what really:na na:

Baldy Foghorn
14-04-2015, 06:29 PM
Slightly overcooking that theme now, so what really:na na:

Did he really need a beer before attending such an important fixture?

superfurryhibby
14-04-2015, 06:38 PM

Who knows, but I'm an each to their own guy and that applies to the footy. My own fluctuating history of going for 45 years tells me that it's not really something to judge others on. Deep down, maybe it's not that important what others choose to do?

3pm
14-04-2015, 06:39 PM

Cracking excuse to be fair. Good on originality too.

Still absolute pish though!

Billy Whizz
14-04-2015, 06:40 PM

Would you go without coffee😄

Green Man
14-04-2015, 06:43 PM
Cracking excuse to be fair. Good on originality too.

Still absolute pish though!

It's a pish excuse, there's easily time for 2 pints before the game.

iwasthere1972
14-04-2015, 06:44 PM

Good. We can do without folk turning at Hampden sober.

:party:

Viva_Palmeiras
14-04-2015, 06:45 PM

Casa de futebol

Baldy Foghorn
14-04-2015, 06:45 PM
Who knows, but I'm an each to their own guy and that applies to the footy. My own fluctuating history of going for 45 years tells me that it's not really something to judge others on. Deep down, maybe it's not that important what others choose to do?

Cool.............:aok:

Baldy Foghorn
14-04-2015, 06:47 PM
Would you go without coffee

No, I will probably have a few in house,then one for bus, and one pre match.......

HibbyAndy
14-04-2015, 06:49 PM
Biffo how's it gaun mate? Might bump into you Saturday .

Right the whole 'How many tickets have we sold 'Saga, The fact is nae one kens.. Am on facebook tae and the amount of folk saying we have sold this that and the next how do they ken ?! NO ONE knows till Hibs make an official statement its purely guesswork on som folks behalf.

Obviously i'm hoping for the more the merrier instead of some on here that don't want the 'daytrippers':rolleyes:

I reckon we will sell just over 15K

Billy Whizz
14-04-2015, 06:49 PM
No, I will probably have a few in house,then one for bus, and one pre match.......

You'll be able to fly into the stadium

Baldy Foghorn
14-04-2015, 06:54 PM
You'll be able to fly into the stadium

Coffee, not red bull:greengrin

3pm
14-04-2015, 07:01 PM

Lad!

Haymaker
14-04-2015, 08:59 PM

We're aware of the match. We're just waiting for the final ticket scramble, ready and waiting! :greengrin

Haymaker
14-04-2015, 08:59 PM

Few tinnies in the car/bus/train as well

Ronniekirk
14-04-2015, 10:05 PM
Biffo how's it gaun mate? Might bump into you Saturday .

Right the whole 'How many tickets have we sold 'Saga, The fact is nae one kens.. Am on facebook tae and the amount of folk saying we have sold this that and the next how do they ken ?! NO ONE knows till Hibs make an official statement its purely guesswork on som folks behalf.

Obviously i'm hoping for the more the merrier instead of some on here that don't want the 'daytrippers':rolleyes:

I reckon we will sell just over 15K
Defo more than that Weather to be sunny so day trippers and tickets available outside hampden could take us over 17 ,000 but the Derby attendance has made me lower my previous estimate which was 18 ,600

monktonharp
15-04-2015, 12:12 AM
Defo more than that Weather to be sunny so day trippers and tickets available outside hampden could take us over 17 ,000 but the Derby attendance has made me lower my previous estimate which was 18 ,600so, we can pay at the gate? or booth?

Ronniekirk
15-04-2015, 07:59 AM
so, we can pay at the gate? or booth?

Yep there will be ticket booths or huts or pods ,not sure which at Hampden ,selling tickets . they always do it for games that are not sold out and where police have no issue and Hibs Falkirk there shouldn't be an issue .They were selling tickets before the Scotland. Northern Ireland game recently as well so they do it for international games also

Brooster
15-04-2015, 08:13 AM

Thats what we're up against with these fly by nights mate. I spoke to someone who isn't going to the semi because he can't make the final!!

CallumLaidlaw
15-04-2015, 08:48 AM
Thats what we're up against with these fly by nights mate. I spoke to someone who isn't going to the semi because he can't make the final!!

Thats poor. I can't make Saturday as I had stupidly planned a family weekend around 5 months ago. Will watch the game on tv later in the evening after avoiding the score, but I'm absolutely devastated I won't be there. I have even paid for me and my son to get on a bus for the semi, so that we get first dibs IF we get to the final.
I would do a Kevin Thomson along the M8 to be there on Saturday, so it's gutting to read some of the shoddy excuses (and again, I don't mean people that are long distance, are working, can't afford it, have pre-made plans - as I fall into this category this time)

WeeRussell
15-04-2015, 12:26 PM
Thats poor. I can't make Saturday as I had stupidly planned a family weekend around 5 months ago. Will watch the game on tv later in the evening after avoiding the score, but I'm absolutely devastated I won't be there. I have even paid for me and my son to get on a bus for the semi, so that we get first dibs IF we get to the final.
I would do a Kevin Thomson along the M8 to be there on Saturday, so it's gutting to read some of the shoddy excuses (and again, I don't mean people that are long distance, are working, can't afford it, have pre-made plans - as I fall into this category this time)

I can't go as someone has booked my two seats on the bus but insae sitting on them...

:greengrin

Keith_M
15-04-2015, 12:44 PM
Is there a prize for the nearest guess?

CallumLaidlaw
15-04-2015, 01:28 PM
I can't go as someone has booked my two seats on the bus but insae sitting on them...

Tough :greengrin