PDA

View Full Version : You can take the boy out of Hearts......

O'Rourke3
14-04-2015, 01:30 PM
Housty at it again?

According to the BBC Gossip column "Falkirk have a striker crisis ahead of Saturday's Scottish Cup semi-final with Hibernian, with no fully-fit forwards available for the Hampden showpiece. (Daily Express)" Wonder how many miraculous recoveries are made in time for the kick off.?

Baader
14-04-2015, 01:32 PM
Housty at it again?

According to the BBC Gossip column "Falkirk have a striker crisis ahead of Saturday's Scottish Cup semi-final with Hibernian, with no fully-fit forwards available for the Hampden showpiece. (Daily Express)" Wonder how many miraculous recoveries are made in time for the kick off.?

Does he want a guard of honour too?

Judas Iscariot
14-04-2015, 01:33 PM
Does he want a guard of honour too?

Surely we get one from them for beating the World Champions of everything on Sunday?

essexhibee
14-04-2015, 01:34 PM
Think on the large pitch at hampden we will pass them to death. Cannae wait for the game!

brog
14-04-2015, 01:38 PM
Housty at it again?

In this case I think he's telling the truth. Loy's been out for a while now & Baird is cup tied. I'm glad about the latter because although he's been derided on here he always seems to cause us problems.

JimBHibees
14-04-2015, 01:40 PM
In this case I think he's telling the truth. Loy's been out for a while now & Baird is cup tied. I'm glad about the latter because although he's been derided on here he always seems to cause us problems.

Yep glad Baird cant play always seems to score against us. Liking this news to be honest.

portycabbage
14-04-2015, 01:53 PM
Loy might get an hour according to this. Sounds a bit desperate if he's then unlikely to play again for a while after. Sounds like biabi or whatever he's called is a doubt as well. Who needs strikers though eh?:wink:

http://www.onefinfalkirk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=29785

Hermit Crab
14-04-2015, 02:36 PM
I was talking to someone at work with connections at Falkirk. They actually are struggling. Their main man Rory Loy has been injured for weeks and is a major doubt.

Note their lack of goals in the last few games.

NadeAteMyLunch!
14-04-2015, 03:28 PM
He can speak to his chum Levein about lining up with no strikers. It's not an issue

Jones28
14-04-2015, 04:23 PM
They might as well not had a striker, it's not like they'll need them 👍

S4uzee
14-04-2015, 04:42 PM
Like how after previous games in his interview he says falkirk are a match for Hibs then before this game falkirk are massive underdogs

BOB MARLEYS DUG
14-04-2015, 05:02 PM
Watch this haha, Loy will make a miraculous recovery and who ever else they play up front just in time for the game. Always happens 👍

hibees 7062
14-04-2015, 05:11 PM
Housty at it again?

Number 51s available unless he's pulling pints

The_Horde
14-04-2015, 05:13 PM
Sure they claimed this before the 3-3 game too. I really don't get it?

What does it achieve?

snooky
14-04-2015, 05:45 PM
Sibbald's name comes up regularly in match reports.
Weren't we after him at one point or was it just some folk on here suggesting we should sign him?