PDA

View Full Version : And onto Hampden

Billy Whizz
14-04-2015, 09:02 AM
After back to back victories, especially Sunday's win, looking forward to this now. We haven't done as well against Falkirk this season as we would have liked too. Going to be at least one enforced change from Sunday's team, which is a shame. Falkirk reportedly got a striker crisis, as Loy has been injured and Bia has the mumps.

Ozyhibby
14-04-2015, 09:06 AM
Big game for us, chance to keep momentum going right to the end of the season.
Looking forward to a great day.

JimBHibees
14-04-2015, 09:44 AM
After back to back victories, especially Sunday's win, looking forward to this now. We haven't done as well against Falkirk this season as we would have liked too. Going to be at least one enforced change from Sunday's team, which is a shame. Falkirk reportedly got a striker crisis, as Loy has been injured and Bia has the mumps.

Not bad news for us that. Shame about Boyle as think Hampden would have suited him hugely. Hopefully Robertson can be fit for the game.

DH1875
14-04-2015, 02:23 PM
Hopefully Robertson can be fit for the game.

Any news on that?

iwasthere1972
14-04-2015, 05:17 PM

Getting those two wins, especially against the European Champions gives us that feel good factor and I'm confident that it will help with ticket sales for Saturday. A defeat at the weekend or even a draw just wouldn't have been enough.

I'm sure Stubbsy will have the team well prepared and I'm thoroughly looking forward to the match.