PDA

View Full Version : Loyalty points / new season ticket

Fergos
14-04-2015, 07:08 AM
Maybe I've missed info on this.....

Has anyone else renewed for next season and had the loyalty points added to their account already? There's a post on Bounce about this and many are saying they have renewed but not got any points.

Anyone with any clarity, I've renewed and the points have been applied already.

GGTTH

roryg
14-04-2015, 07:09 AM
I've renewed , but I don't know anything about loyalty points

RoryG

iwasthere1972
14-04-2015, 07:19 AM
Maybe I've missed info on this.....

Has anyone else renewed for next season and had the loyalty points added to their account already? There's a post on Bounce about this and many are saying they have renewed but not got any points.

Anyone with any clarity, I've renewed and the points have been applied already.

GGTTH

I've renewed but I thought the loyalty points get added at the beginning of next season.

IanM
14-04-2015, 07:19 AM
Thought the points were given next year? Ma have dreamt than mind

Hermit Crab
14-04-2015, 07:43 AM
Not got my points but I know someone who's points have been added.

dangermouse
14-04-2015, 07:46 AM
I emailed the club yesterday as I'd had no confirmation that my application had been processed. Got home to find the Zebra Finance letter waiting for me. No loyalty points added yet though.

marinello59
14-04-2015, 07:57 AM
I emailed the club yesterday as I'd had no confirmation that my application had been processed. Got home to find the Zebra Finance letter waiting for me. No loyalty points added yet though.

They won't be added until the new season starts and the totals are reset.

mvteng
14-04-2015, 08:06 AM
I've not had any loyalty points added, no email from Hibs, & nothing in the post from Zebra.

Renewed 2 ST on April 3rd. If it wasnt for the fact I can see it in my account, & I've got a print out of the confirmation, I would have thought I'd imagined it all

Fergos
14-04-2015, 08:15 AM
They won't be added until the new season starts and the totals are reset.

Mine have been added for next years renewal / season ticket

GGTTH

Geo_1875
14-04-2015, 09:09 AM
Mine have been added for next years renewal / season ticket

GGTTH

That means you'll get first dibs on cup final and play off tickets. Then they reset the loyalty points and you're screwed for next season. :wink:

craigmounthibs
14-04-2015, 11:49 AM
I've not had any loyalty points added, no email from Hibs, & nothing in the post from Zebra.

Renewed 2 ST on April 3rd. If it wasnt for the fact I can see it in my account, & I've got a print out of the confirmation, I would have thought I'd imagined it all

This is also exactly my experience. I check at the the Ticket Office and they did confirm that I had purchased, but no email from Miss Dempster thanking me!

NAE NOOKIE
14-04-2015, 11:57 AM
ST renewed yesterday and E Mail received from Leeann :agree:

No loyalty points though.

liamh2202
14-04-2015, 12:04 PM
This is also exactly my experience. I check at the the Ticket Office and they did confirm that I had purchased, but no email from Miss Dempster thanking me!

I've not had loyalty points or an email either.. I'll settle for a win on Saturday instead

Jay
14-04-2015, 12:21 PM

I've renewed but it's not showing in my online account, TO says they can see ive renewed. I've had no email and ive not had loyalty points for Falkirk added, but have had other points added.

I've been in to see them, they said they'd sort it out and get back in touch, haven't heard anything.

iwasthere1972
14-04-2015, 12:21 PM
I've already got 180 points so don't really want another 150 just yet.:stirrer:

Real Emerald
14-04-2015, 12:25 PM
I've renewed but it's not showing in my online account, TO says they can see ive renewed. I've had no email and ive not had loyalty points for Falkirk added, but have had other points added.

I've been in to see them, they said they'd sort it out and get back in touch, haven't heard anything.

That happened to me and it was because I hadn't completed the online signature that was at the bottom of the Zebra agreement. Once I done that it appeared on my account immediately. I couldn't understand why my sons was showing on his account and mine wasn't. He'd done it right!!

Worth a look.

Jay
14-04-2015, 12:37 PM
That happened to me and it was because I hadn't completed the online signature that was at the bottom of the Zebra agreement. Once I done that it appeared on my account immediately. I couldn't understand why my sons was showing on his account and mine wasn't. He'd done it right!!

Worth a look.

I paid cash at the TO, thankfully I kept the receipt but didn't actually need it as they agree I have renewed. I'm more concerned about my loyalty points for Falkirk which coincidently was cash at TO again. To be fair I haven't spoken to them about the loyalty points yet, I only realised a couple of days ago.

lord bunberry
14-04-2015, 12:41 PM
Isn't it the case that if you're a season ticket holder you're always going to have enough points to get tickets? I didn't bother assigning my semi final tickets for this reason.

mvteng
14-04-2015, 12:45 PM

Worth a look.

Thanks. Definitely signed the online signature for Zebra. Both ST are shown in our Hibs accounts. Just had nothing through the post from Zebra & didnt get an email confirmation from either Hibs or Zebra.

Sure it'll be fine, & it'll work itself out

NAE NOOKIE
14-04-2015, 01:49 PM
I paid cash at the TO, thankfully I kept the receipt but didn't actually need it as they agree I have renewed. I'm more concerned about my loyalty points for Falkirk which coincidently was cash at TO again. To be fair I haven't spoken to them about the loyalty points yet, I only realised a couple of days ago.

I paid cash for Falkirk tickets yesterday and my points have been added for that.

O'Rourke3
14-04-2015, 01:57 PM
Not had points added for next season's season ticket yet but expecting a few more having bought a semi and also just got my Livingston ticket.

TamHibs
14-04-2015, 03:04 PM
I've had my ST added but not had any added for the semi final yet.

Strange

DH1875
14-04-2015, 03:04 PM
So some people who have renewed have got the points while others that renewed haven't. Not very fair is it?

KdyHby
14-04-2015, 03:22 PM
Paid cash at the TO some weeks ago for my ST. Got an email the following day from LD, and points added immediately.

Hibee_Craig7062
14-04-2015, 05:30 PM
I have taken a season ticket for next year after a year out. No loyalty points yet which i expected however no email from leeann either....i know its been done right as zebra or raph collections as they are known have had their first £30.46

iwasthere1972
14-04-2015, 05:56 PM
I have taken a season ticket for next year after a year out. No loyalty points yet which i expected however no email from leeann either....i know its been done right as zebra or raph collections as they are known have had their first £30.46

Do you still use the same email address that you registered with?

Andy74
14-04-2015, 05:58 PM

All I've seen is the money come off. No confirmations from anyone.

green day
14-04-2015, 06:08 PM
I have taken a season ticket for next year after a year out. No loyalty points yet which i expected however no email from leeann either....

Same here, but not bothered about an email.

Would like to hear I will get a final ticket if we beat Falkirk though :-)

Hermit Crab
14-04-2015, 08:47 PM
Same here, but not bothered about an email.

Would like to hear I will get a final ticket if we beat Falkirk though :-)

You would probably get 1

Scouse Hibee
14-04-2015, 09:14 PM
Isn't it the case that if you're a season ticket holder you're always going to have enough points to get tickets? I didn't bother assigning my semi final tickets for this reason.

:agree:

Hibee_Craig7062
15-04-2015, 07:41 AM
Do you still use the same email address that you registered with?

Yeah i still use the same email address but not had anything....not that its a big deal in any case.

main thing is ive been drawn in by the work done at hibs to improve things both on and off the pitch enough to start going back on a regular basis.

DH1875
15-04-2015, 07:46 AM
:agree:

So why the need for 2 sets of points then? And why does it seem that only some folks are getting them?

Also, what happens if we only get 900 seats for a playoff game. Is it fair that someone who has points for next season has a chance of getting a ticket ahead of someone who only has points for this season.

mutley
15-04-2015, 07:49 AM
I received my Thank You email the day after I renewed. Haven't checked the loyalty points yet though.

Edit: Just checked, no loyalty point for this renewal, so I'm guessing they will be added to next season?

Bristolhibby
15-04-2015, 03:32 PM
So why the need for 2 sets of points then? And why does it seem that only some folks are getting them?

Also, what happens if we only get 900 seats for a playoff game. Is it fair that someone who has points for next season has a chance of getting a ticket ahead of someone who only has points for this season.

Was going to post similar, but in relation to a Cup final (pray, pray).

If we get there, will the club be doing the same as they did in 2012 & 2013? IE new seasons purchased gets first dibs on Final tickets?

J

green day
15-04-2015, 04:20 PM

If we get there, will the club be doing the same as they did in 2012 & 2013? IE new seasons purchased gets first dibs on Final tickets?

J

I really hope so mate, I bought in the early bird, first ST for a few years - I will be gutted if I dont qualify.......mind you, lets not get ahead of ourselves, Falkirk are no mugs !!

iwasthere1972
15-04-2015, 04:31 PM
There will be plenty tickets for the final as I can't see Inverness wanting much more than 10k.

Scouse Hibee
15-04-2015, 06:25 PM
I really hope so mate, I bought in the early bird, first ST for a few years - I will be gutted if I dont qualify.......mind you, lets not get ahead of ourselves, Falkirk are no mugs !!

If you have bought a ST of course you will be guaranteed a ticket.

BS44
15-04-2015, 07:31 PM
What is the maximum amount of loyalty points we could have up until now?

Scouse Hibee
15-04-2015, 07:53 PM
What is the maximum amount of loyalty points we could have up until now?

Not sure I have 305

DH1875
15-04-2015, 09:00 PM

J

I've no problem with ST holders getting tickets for the final. Its the way it should be and there would be plenty of tickets for everyone. My thinking is that any away game in the playoffs will be a struggle for tickets and don't think people should have double points for these games.