PDA

View Full Version : Cummings derby goal

Canongatehibs
13-04-2015, 10:10 PM
How that lot must have hated his goal. Was a goal typical of someone who always scored vs us.
Hopefully plenty more to come Jason!

:-)

HibeePaj
14-04-2015, 11:26 PM
Anyone else think that celebration was another wee dig at the jambos? :flag:

Personally thought it stank of a celebration yam obua did against us...
Almost identical, but shooting the jambos:lolyam:

Really hope this is what was going through his head aswell as GIRFUY :giruy2:.

Aswell as his tweet after the game on sunday jase is doing an almighty job at trolling that lot, and from what I can see he has got them hook, line and sinker :yw:

:flag:
What do yous think?

GreenArmyyy!
15-04-2015, 07:53 AM
Definitely a dig at them. In the highlights you can see Forster trying to push Cummings away from then. He loves a wind-up.

BoomtownHibees
15-04-2015, 09:33 AM
Heard a wee story that Jason wanted the players to line up in a "guard of honour" and the goal scorer was to walk through it. Club apparently told them it couldn't happen. Can imagine how excited he would have been thinking about that.

Would have been brilliant IMO

Big_Franck
15-04-2015, 10:43 AM
Heard a wee story that Jason wanted the players to line up in a "guard of honour" and the goal scorer was to walk through it. Club apparently told them it couldn't happen. Can imagine how excited he would have been thinking about that.

I'd have loved it if they had done this. Can't see any reason why we shouldn't have.

SaulGoodman
15-04-2015, 11:11 AM
I'd have loved it if they had done this. Can't see any reason why we shouldn't have.

In case it fired up Hearts, they end up winning the game and we look foolish.

alexhibs
15-04-2015, 12:07 PM
Anyone else think that celebration was another wee dig at the jambos? :flag:

Personally thought it stank of a celebration yam obua did against us...
Almost identical, but shooting the jambos:lolyam:

Really hope this is what was going through his head aswell as GIRFUY :giruy2:.

Aswell as his tweet after the game on sunday jase is doing an almighty job at trolling that lot, and from what I can see he has got them hook, line and sinker :yw:

:flag:
What do yous think?

I thought the celebration was brilliant, loved it , girfuy, hate their arrogance so it was well overdue

frazeHFC
15-04-2015, 12:23 PM

That would have been amazing :tee hee:

IrnBru22
15-04-2015, 03:49 PM
Cummings goal was very similar to Mixu's 2nd in the 6-2 game

The_Horde
15-04-2015, 05:13 PM
In case it fired up Hearts, they end up winning the game and we look foolish.

Should've given them a guard of honour off the pitch at the end, then.