PDA

View Full Version : Hibs TV

Northernhibee
13-04-2015, 07:36 PM
It seemed to get a fair bit of stick earlier in the season but the output as of late has been of a much higher standard. Lots of interesting bits and pieces, better communication and clearly a fair bit of work in making it more relevant. Enjoyed the twenty-odd minute highlights of the semi final vs Falkirk earlier.

Hopefully it keeps getting better and better :thumbsup:

California-Hibs
13-04-2015, 11:59 PM
I have to admit, credit where credits due, i'm loving Hibs TV these days! A brilliant High Quality stream every game now, much improved camera handling skills, very much improved commentary (love Kevin Harper on it!).

Yep all in all a very happy customer. Will be purchasing again next season without even giving it a second thought.

:aok: Hibs TV

DTS
14-04-2015, 12:06 AM
Does anyone know how to cancel it? Nothing against it just I can't log in on my phone as it says my user does not exist and I can't see any option for unsubscribing. I go to most games so don't really need the streams or anything and they show half the stuff on the free YouTube page anyway

GreenLake
14-04-2015, 04:30 AM
It took a while to get things fixed but the service works really well now.

The Tubs
14-04-2015, 12:57 PM
Does anyone know how to cancel it? Nothing against it just I can't log in on my phone as it says my user does not exist and I can't see any option for unsubscribing. I go to most games so don't really need the streams or anything and they show half the stuff on the free YouTube page anyway

Reply to one of the emails you received when paying for the service saying you want to cancel.