PDA

View Full Version : Stevie Crawford

keep the faith
12-04-2015, 09:41 PM
Fair play to Crawford. He stood at the side of the pitch watching the fans singing sunshine on Leith and waited til every Hibs player left the park to shake every hand.It was a nice touch and very classy. Unlike the team which now employs him.

Dr Jimmy
12-04-2015, 09:44 PM
Crawford has a big bald spot on his heed. .....s****** 😎

BOB MARLEYS DUG
12-04-2015, 09:50 PM
Fair play. Is he a hibs fan at all??? Always wondered this.

Frazerbob
12-04-2015, 09:54 PM
Nelson, to be fair, also made a point of going round every Hibs player to shake their hands.

California-Hibs
12-04-2015, 09:54 PM
Or was it intended as a bit of a slap in the face because we didn't give them a guard of honour?

keep the faith
12-04-2015, 10:05 PM
Fair play. Is he a hibs fan at all??? Always wondered this.

I don't think so but always seems to hold a bit of affection for the club after his time here.

Billychaotic182
12-04-2015, 10:07 PM
I don't think so but always seems to hold a bit of affection for the club after his time here.

Sure he is a pars fan

hibbybob
12-04-2015, 10:30 PM
Or was it intended as a bit of a slap in the face because we didn't give them a guard of honour?

No! I just think he showed a wee bit of class.

Scottie
13-04-2015, 12:13 AM
Nelson, to be fair, also made a point of going round every Hibs player to shake their hands.
Fair play to him

HoboHarry
13-04-2015, 12:17 AM
Seems to me from comments in the press that there is a fair bit of respect between Stubbs and Neilson as well. Compared to the likes of Fat Jum and Avril, Neilson has been a refreshing change for a Jambo....

andrew70
13-04-2015, 12:23 AM
Seems to me from comments in the press that there is a fair bit of respect between Stubbs and Neilson as well. Compared to the likes of Fat Jum and Avril, Neilson has been a refreshing change for a Jambo....

I find him quite patronising personally and certainly no where near as good a coach as he's made out to be. That is something which will be more evident in the premiership.

truehibernian
13-04-2015, 12:57 AM

Yet said in two interviews 'we should be coming here and winning' and gave an interview on Friday saying it was in essence 'up to Hibs if they wanted to praise Hearts'...........wrap it right round you ya Levein puppet fan dan :aok: have Celtic given The Rangers (or Rangers FC) a guard of honour ?

Alan Preston pre kick off............'Hearts don't want the season fizzling out'.............Preston post defeat.......'Job is done, Robbie can afford to tinker and try different formations'............shame 'cos I thought he would be more worried about how his team The Rangers were doing at Ibrox v Raith :cb and he is a The Rangers fan don't anyone let you tell you otherwise :wink:

Danny Wilson.......to Celtic :faf::faf::faf::faf::faf: aye okay then weegie press...........one of the most over rated players since Eoin Jess FFS..............wonder who his agent is................................................

Baader
13-04-2015, 05:12 AM
Crawford's alright. Shame he's had to sell his soul to wear a crappy maroon track suit but he needs to make a living I suppose... Frustrating sort of player as he should have been so much better - I just remember he ran around a lot for us.

I think of Neilson as being assistant to the Uber Boss 'let's go with nobody upfront' tactical genius that is Pep Jose Levein so God knows what Stevie's actual role is there...

Stokesy's on fire
13-04-2015, 06:58 AM

Neilson sounded very bitter and disrespectful towards hibs on the radio he's a roaster and as for Crawford he was probably wishing he was wearing green yesterday opposed to being part of that shower of nobody's.

JimBHibees
13-04-2015, 07:06 AM
I find him quite patronising personally and certainly no where near as good a coach as he's made out to be. That is something which will be more evident in the premiership.

Agree entirely thought his comments were a joke and think he has some notion he is a new Mourinho. When you play for Hearts you should be coming to Easter Road and winning, right enough Robbie. We have bossed the last 3 derbies and if Craig had scored the pen in the first one it could easily have been 4 wins. He got hugely lucky in the previous game at ER when we definitely should have won. We got what we were due yesterday and that was a fact and he was classless in the extreme which is probably what you expect from a mini-Levein. His league record was tremendous this year there is no getting away from it however at least give a wee bit of respect to the team that played you off the park and on another day would have won by 4 goals or so.

JimBHibees
13-04-2015, 07:09 AM
Yet said in two interviews 'we should be coming here and winning' and gave an interview on Friday saying it was in essence 'up to Hibs if they wanted to praise Hearts'...........wrap it right round you ya Levein puppet fan dan :aok: have Celtic given The Rangers (or Rangers FC) a guard of honour ?

Alan Preston pre kick off............'Hearts don't want the season fizzling out'.............Preston post defeat.......'Job is done, Robbie can afford to tinker and try different formations'............shame 'cos I thought he would be more worried about how his team The Rangers were doing at Ibrox v Raith :cb and he is a The Rangers fan don't anyone let you tell you otherwise :wink:

Danny Wilson.......to Celtic :faf::faf::faf::faf::faf: aye okay then weegie press...........one of the most over rated players since Eoin Jess FFS..............wonder who his agent is................................................

Great post agree with all of that including Wilson he really is bang average.