View Full Version : They Can't Handle Losing To Us!

12-04-2015, 08:49 PM
After all texts and FB and Twitter comments they really have taken this one badly! From denial too "but we have won the league" they can't just say well done better team won.

I'm loving it because they really wanted this one, and the fact they have been outplayed in 3 of the 4 derbies makes it sweeter.

To all looking in, Hearts are still a gang and it must really hurt losing when you were meant to be throwing a party!
😂👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼

12-04-2015, 08:51 PM
After all texts and FB and Twitter comments they really have taken this one badly! From denial too "but we have won the league" they can't just say well done better team won. I'm loving it because they really wanted this one, and the fact they have been outplayed in 3 of the 4 derbies makes it sweeter. To all looking in, Hearts are still a gang and it must really hurt losing when you were meant to be throwing a party! dde02ddc4bcdffcddc4bcdffcddc4bcdffc

Too right and get it right roond ye!!

12-04-2015, 08:53 PM
Too right and get it right roond ye!!

Exactly mate!!

12-04-2015, 08:54 PM
To be fair, there is a thread on Kickback saying we were deserved winners

12-04-2015, 08:58 PM
To be fair, there is a thread on Kickback saying we were deserved winners

Really? I'm shocked at that to be honest. Must be some sensible ones out there after all.

12-04-2015, 09:01 PM
There is nothing else that matters more. We give them purpose and meaning. Without us, they are nothing. Sad little club.

13-04-2015, 10:21 AM
I play football every Monday night, well I wander about shouting, pointing and ripping the piss!! There are loads of yams and only myself and one other hibby. They have been giving it large all season so lets just say I am sooooooooooooooooooooo looking forward to tonight and laughing at the excuses..... Will try and post some of them tonight after the game. Think the top one is gonna be "it didnae matter anyway." :greengrin

13-04-2015, 10:48 AM
I've heard all sorts from them since last night, here are a few of my personal favourites:

- "doesny matter, just there for a party anyway"

- "aye but but champions, but but eh 5-1" (I love when they bring out the 5-1 comfort blankets - thats when you know you've really hurt them!)

- "we let use win, we want use up because you'll be an easy 12 points for us next season" :faf:

- "cringey wee team celebrating beating the big team like a title win" hahaha hardly! Not as cringey as the "big team" wanting at least 4 guards of honour, open top bus parades, stadium parties etc etc. for winning Division 1 :faf::ostrich::jamboclow

I'll say this for them, they certainly never fail to give you a good laugh! Utterly delusional.

13-04-2015, 10:56 AM
With the team they have, they better get used to losing next year as I envisage a fairly swift return to the Championship for them ........[emoji81]

13-04-2015, 10:57 AM
Have a read at some of the comments at the bottom of this. They are actually so bad they're funny -

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hibs-2-hearts-0-derby-joy-for-stubbs-men-1-3743230

13-04-2015, 11:16 AM
Have a read at some of the comments at the bottom of this. They are actually so bad they're funny -

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hibs-2-hearts-0-derby-joy-for-stubbs-men-1-3743230

Oh dear, some very VERY bitter ****bos on that :faf: They really do believe they are something special eh?! :ostrich::ostrich::ostrich:

Their arrogance never fails to astonish me!

13-04-2015, 11:20 AM
After all texts and FB and Twitter comments they really have taken this one badly! From denial too "but we have won the league" they can't just say well done better team won.

I'm loving it because they really wanted this one, and the fact they have been outplayed in 3 of the 4 derbies makes it sweeter.

To all looking in, Hearts are still a gang and it must really hurt losing when you were meant to be throwing a party!


To be fair we have got used to losing ,so they must be used to winning ,making a defeat all the harder to take .But again yesterday we outplayed them for huge parts of the game and didn't get the rub of the green Could of been four or five ?one of these days we are going to win by a big score if our luck changes that's for sure .:greengrin

EH6 Hibby
13-04-2015, 11:24 AM
I've heard all sorts from them since last night, here are a few of my personal favourites:

- "doesny matter, just there for a party anyway"

- "aye but but champions, but but eh 5-1" (I love when they bring out the 5-1 comfort blankets - thats when you know you've really hurt them!)

- "we let use win, we want use up because you'll be an easy 12 points for us next season" :faf:

- "cringey wee team celebrating beating the big team like a title win" hahaha hardly! Not as cringey as the "big team" wanting at least 4 guards of honour, open top bus parades, stadium parties etc etc. for winning Division 1 :faf::ostrich::jamboclow

I'll say this for them, they certainly never fail to give you a good laugh! Utterly delusional.

This from a team that regularly celebrate draws against us as if they've just won yet another Champions league final.

13-04-2015, 11:31 AM
Oh dear, some very VERY bitter ****bos on that :faf: They really do believe they are something special eh?! :ostrich::ostrich::ostrich:

Their arrogance never fails to astonish me!

What's the fandan going on about it being the last Edinburgh derby ever on?

They're not in admin again are they? I would have expected to have seen it in the paper.

13-04-2015, 11:35 AM
This from a team that regularly celebrate draws against us as if they've just won yet another Champions league final.

I remember a few seasons ago when they had Steve Frail as there manager, they came to ER and drew 1-1. I'll never forget them at the end. The players all holding hands doing the 3 cheers thing in front of their fans, throwing jerseys into the crowd etc etc. You'd honestly thought they had just won a title that day. Who knew a draw against the "insignificant wee team" who at the time were apparently "no longer relevant or a rival to them" could mean so much to them eh . . .

13-04-2015, 11:39 AM
What's the fandan going on about it being the last Edinburgh derby ever on?

They're not in admin again are they? I would have expected to have seen it in the paper.

Oh sorry you must not have heard, apparently whilst hearts are challenging celtic for league titles and conquering Europe, we are apparently dwindling away down the lower leagues until we eventually die out as a club. Thats some hearts fans take on what the future holds anyway, and who are we to not believe them, i mean its not like they are usually way off with their predictions are they . . . .

13-04-2015, 11:50 AM
To be fair, we went to Tynie 12 months ago for a supposed Relegation Party (despite the warnings from many posters on here) and we ended up with egg all over our faces.
Yesterday, they came to Easter Road for a Promotion Party and guess what?

Karma has a way of biting the arrogant on the backside.