PDA

View Full Version : Well done Stubbs

givescotlandfreedom
12-04-2015, 08:13 PM
All too many Hibs managers never chalk up a single win against the gunts. Well done the gaffer in getting his tactics and lineup right and here's hoping it's his first Derby win of many :thumbsup::gwa:

Fergos
12-04-2015, 08:22 PM
Aye rightfully got questioned for the tactics against der Hun, spot on today however.

Telling that they made a sub first half to try to change it as we had them sussed. Didn't make any difference. Forced them into hopeful balls as our midfield had them on toast.

Well done Stubbsy & Co

GGTTH

Swedish hibee
12-04-2015, 08:45 PM
Same again next week please boss :aok:

Jim44
12-04-2015, 08:53 PM
All too many Hibs managers never chalk up a single win against the gunts. Well done the gaffer in getting his tactics and lineup right and here's hoping it's his first Derby win of many :thumbsup::gwa:

Not trying to be funny or defeatist here, but it's not inconceivable that that could be Stubb's last Derby. There's every chance that we might not get promotion this year and if we failed again next season, I think Stubbs would move on.

bawheid
12-04-2015, 08:55 PM
Not trying to be funny or defeatist here, but it's not inconceivable that that could be Stubb's last Derby. There's every chance that we might not get promotion this year and if we failed again next season, I think Stubbs would move on.

Cheer up Jim, the Hibees won.

Jim44
12-04-2015, 09:48 PM
Cheer up Jim, the Hibees won.

I'm dancing on the ceiling at today's result but I'm holding my breath for the future.

Bristolhibby
13-04-2015, 06:52 AM

Good managers move on. Consider it a blessing that another team would want to poach him rather than sacking him.

J

Stokesy's on fire
13-04-2015, 07:03 AM

This is one negative post...what a way to look at it!

JimBHibees
13-04-2015, 07:12 AM
With a wee bit of luck he could have been celebrating 4 derby wins this season and certainly the last 3 which we have been the better team in. Got what we were due yesterday.