PDA

View Full Version : I don't see Hearts beating Sevco tbh

sh00byd00
12-04-2015, 07:50 PM
Or even getting a draw. Lets be honest, we really need them to beat Sevco if we were to have any real hope of finishing 2nd, and on today's showing and the fact they've struggled against 2nd and 3rd of late, my money is on Sevco to turn them over.

Geo_1875
12-04-2015, 07:53 PM
I can say with absolute certainty that if The Rangers need 9 goal victory against the **** to pip us for 2nd place they will get it.

Thecat23
12-04-2015, 07:53 PM
Hearts have struggled against us and The Rangers all season. Got lucky in couple of games! I can't see them winning against them either.

Bishop Hibee
12-04-2015, 07:54 PM
They're both mince. Any result is possible.

Ronniekirk
12-04-2015, 07:56 PM
Or even getting a draw. Lets be honest, we really need them to beat Sevco if we were to have any real hope of finishing 2nd, and on today's showing and the fact they've struggled against 2nd and 3rd of late, my money is on Sevco to turn them over.
According to Preston they were on thier holidays today so surely they will be back for that game .Agree with you ,but that three game losing streak there in effect killed off our chance to finish second imo But it's just important for us now to look to win every game we play and take them one game at a time The Hearts game is gone and it's Falkirk next ,another team we haven't beaten so we need to focus and prepare for that one .

Sir David Gray
12-04-2015, 07:57 PM
We just need to do our job in the last three matches and see what happens.

It's out of our hands right now. If Sevco win their last four matches then they'll finish second. It's as simple as that.

It's probably going to come down to the last game of the season as I would like to think that we'll beat both Livingston and Alloa.

On current form, Sevco will probably be favourites to beat Hearts but they are difficult to beat at Tynecastle and I would like to think that they'll be motivated to win the last game of the season in front of their own fans, knowing that they're going to get the trophy at the end of the match.

lord bunberry
12-04-2015, 08:06 PM
I watched a few of their players today and when they had the ball there was plenty movement and energy, but when they didn't have the ball it was noticeable that there wasn't the same enthusiasm. It's hard to maintain the same intensity when the jobs done. Other than a spell early in the 2nd half they weren't at the races today and I doubt the Hun will have much trouble beating them.

AlbertK86
12-04-2015, 08:19 PM
Remember they want to be the championship record points total of 89 ... Held by the best footballing team in Edinburgh

They need to win their last three games to do it .... So I wouldn't write them off when they come up against Sevco

Winston Ingram
12-04-2015, 08:22 PM
I've only seen Hearts v us & Sevco this season and they haven't impressed me once. Huns were all over them at Tynie until Smith got sent off. Tbf they've dealt with the cannon fodder and I fully expect the Huns to deal with them in a similar way:agree:

Hannah_hfc
12-04-2015, 08:25 PM
Sevco showed against QOS midweek that they are nowhere near the completed article. Anything can happen when they play the yams.

Hibeesmad
13-04-2015, 12:25 AM
Never mind against the yams, I think Rangers will struggle big time on Wednesday against an in form Livingston who are needing 3 points to get out of relegation

matty_f
13-04-2015, 12:51 AM
I'm not having the crap that the Yams were switched off for the derby. They played as well as they did against us in the last three derbies except this time the scoreline reflected how the game went.
They weren't any better last time they were at Easter Road, the only difference this time is that it was us who scored in injury time.

Nutmegged
13-04-2015, 12:52 AM
They'll pumo Sevco, Sevco are rotten, a decent Queens team showed them up, last day of the Season, getting the trophy as well, im pretty confident they'll be flying in that game

Pete
13-04-2015, 01:05 AM
Never mind against the yams, I think Rangers will struggle big time on Wednesday against an in form Livingston who are needing 3 points to get out of relegation

They have something to play for so you have a point. However, we also have to visit almondvale and have a home game against Alloa...another team who will be desperate.

Games against Falkirk, Hearts and Dumbarton should we walk overs for sevco as these teams have nothing to play for but who knows? I can see ourselves and sevco freezing on the last day against relaxed outfits who want to put on a show.

**** knows what's going to happen but there will no doubt be a sting left. QOS are a bit too dark-horsey for my liking.