PDA

View Full Version : Well Done Lads Im Glad to be proved Wrong

Wellbankhibby
12-04-2015, 07:46 PM
Posted last week that we had little fight and were a soft touch. So glad to be proved wrong today well done guys I love it when we put one over them. Please keep it going by beating Falkirk Saturday and lets win the play offs too. What a Season it can turn out to be. On another note can anyone tell me why Sportsound is not Broadcast when Im in Tunisia. They say its something to do with Contractual rights whatever that is. Also is there any other way I can hear how the Hibees are getting on when Im in Tunisia. :flag:

Andy74
12-04-2015, 07:54 PM
Posted last week that we had little fight and were a soft touch. So glad to be proved wrong today well done guys I love it when we put one over them. Please keep it going by beating Falkirk Saturday and lets win the play offs too. What a Season it can turn out to be. On another note can anyone tell me why Sportsound is not Broadcast when Im in Tunisia. They say its something to do with Contractual rights whatever that is. Also is there any other way I can hear how the Hibees are getting on when Im in Tunisia. :flag:

Hibs TV