Poor quality. Any interviews?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CRAZYHIBBY
12-04-2015, 06:19 PM
Excellent highlight.....Thanks very much for posting

grunt
12-04-2015, 06:37 PM
Poor quality. Any interviews?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAnd thank you too.

Excellent highlight.....Thanks very much for postinghttps://youtu.be/3NEIINime5Q

Jonnyboy
12-04-2015, 06:42 PM
And thank you too.

https://youtu.be/3NEIINime5Q

Jason, about his goal "ah just caressed it in" :greengrin

Alex Trager
12-04-2015, 06:45 PM
And thank you too.

https://youtu.be/3NEIINime5Q

What a delight to have that boy in the team.
He is very entertaining caressing balls etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davidw
12-04-2015, 08:24 PM
Jason, about his goal "ah just caressed it in" :greengrin

And Farid clearly can't understand a word Cummings is saying....

Jonnyboy
12-04-2015, 08:48 PM
And Farid clearly can't understand a word Cummings is saying....

He's not alone :greengrin

Billy Whizz
12-04-2015, 09:08 PM
What was written on Farid's t Shirt?
Love for someone?

Boyle89
12-04-2015, 09:14 PM
When Forster blocks and we eventually get it clear gave me a semi.

mutley
13-04-2015, 01:48 PM
The highlights are up on the BBC website too.

I watched them again, and I can beleive Malonga didn't pass when we had 2 players wide onpen and on goal.

luckily we didn't need it, but shocking none the less

Geo_1875
13-04-2015, 02:31 PM
What was written on Farid's t Shirt?
Love for someone?

His nephew. Born very prematurely last week. Name is Milhan.

snooky
13-04-2015, 02:39 PM
The highlights are up on the BBC website too.

I watched them again, and I can beleive Malonga didn't pass when we had 2 players wide onpen and on goal.

luckily we didn't need it, but shocking none the less

A five year old would have played the right ball.
Instead we saw Malonga walk out the Last Chance Saloon.

Andy74
13-04-2015, 02:43 PM

It's no time to hound anyone, it was a poor decision but he isn't the first striker to make a bad decision on passing or shooting.

It was only a couple of weeks ago people didn't want Djedje to play for us again because he made a bad decision to pass, then he pops up with an assist to clinch a deby game and he's a hero.

Let's take it easy and let them all play their part. Malonga clearly hasn't been fit in recent games, that needs to be taken into account. His scoring record before that should allow him a bit of leeway!

DaveF
13-04-2015, 02:46 PM
It's no time to hound anyone, it was a poor decision but he isn't the first striker to make a bad decision on passing or shooting.

It was only a couple of weeks ago people didn't want Djedje to play for us again because he made a bad decision to pass, then he pops up with an assist to clinch a deby game and he's a hero.

Let's take it easy and let them all play their part. Malonga clearly hasn't been fit in recent games, that needs to be taken into account. His scoring record before that should allow him a bit of leeway!

There are bad, terrible, shockers and howlers - and then, some way down the line was Malonga's yesterday :greengrin

Score the SC final winner and all is forgiven.

Franck Stanton
13-04-2015, 02:48 PM

At last, a sensible post. Well said young man. :thumbsup:

mentalhibee
13-04-2015, 02:53 PM

Well said, need to get behind all the players at this stage of the season.

nickwhibs
13-04-2015, 03:10 PM

Exactly

bingo70
13-04-2015, 03:34 PM
Sorry, bit off topic but was wondering if Benni McCarthy was on the bench yesterday?

Dashing Bob S
13-04-2015, 03:39 PM
Neilson's face was a joy to behold. The truth is that we were as poor as we've ever been recently, and yet we won that game in canter, barely breaking sweat against a dire and abysmal Hearts side.

Kato
13-04-2015, 03:46 PM
Neilson's face was a joy to behold.

...said nobody ever.

SaulGoodman
13-04-2015, 03:47 PM
Neilson's face was a joy to behold. The truth is that we were as poor as we've ever been recently and yet we won that game in canter, barely breaking sweat against a dire and abysmal Hearts side.

Eh

jacomo
13-04-2015, 03:48 PM

:agree:

Leithenhibby
13-04-2015, 04:03 PM
Thought there would have been more said about what I thought, was a penalty when Jason was wrestled to the ground, I haven't seen it in any of the highlights :confused:

Hermit Crab
13-04-2015, 04:26 PM
Thought there would have been more said about what I thought, was a penalty when Jason was wrestled to the ground, I haven't seen it in any of the highlights :confused:

You wont. Shocking decisions are kept out the limelight to protect the refs up here. If that was the BPL it would be analysed by Neville and co post match.

Leithenhibby
13-04-2015, 04:37 PM
[/B]

You wont. Shocking decisions are kept out the limelight to protect the refs up here. If that was the BPL it would be analysed by Neville and co post match.

I did say to my boy at the time, the only thing that will come of this is that it's being beamed around the country!

My gut told me I wouldn't have the chance to see it again :grr:

davcar
13-04-2015, 04:39 PM
Maybe we should be looking at WWE highlights not the football highlights for the headlock on Cummings

iwasthere1972
13-04-2015, 05:46 PM
https://youtu.be/M7O4zt0N_Ic

Not highlights but quick video of fans singing SOL at end of game.

grunt
13-04-2015, 05:47 PM
https://youtu.be/M7O4zt0N_Ic

Not highlights but quick video of fans singing SOL at end of game.Video is private.

Billy Whizz
13-04-2015, 05:48 PM

Me too

iwasthere1972
13-04-2015, 06:03 PM
Video is private.

Sorted. :aok:

grunt
13-04-2015, 06:09 PM
Sorted. :aok:
Thanks - let's hope we're singing that again on Saturday.

Jonnyboy
13-04-2015, 06:17 PM

Spot on, Andy :agree:

As an aside, does anyone have the ability to upload to youtube the head butting and penalty incidents? Haven't seen either, other than at the game.

Edit: Just seen the headbutt incident on another thread. Have seen players get a red for that

bingo70
13-04-2015, 06:20 PM
Spot on, Andy :agree:

As an aside, does anyone have the ability to upload to youtube the head butting and penalty incidents? Haven't seen either, other than at the game.

The headbutting incident is on another thread, think it's the eckersley one.

Jonnyboy
13-04-2015, 06:21 PM
The headbutting incident is on another thread, think it's the eckersley one.

Cheers bingo. Just edited my post after watching it :thumbsup:

bingo70
13-04-2015, 06:23 PM
Cheers bingo. Just edited my post after watching it :thumbsup:

No worries.

(Are you able to answer my earlier question on this thread that's been deefied? Was Benni McCarthy on the bench? I wasn't at the game and curios as to how big a role he's got at the club)

Jonnyboy
13-04-2015, 06:24 PM
No worries.

(Are you able to answer my earlier question on this thread that's been deefied? Was Benni McCarthy on the bench? I wasn't at the game and curios as to how big a role he's got at the club)

Sorry bingo, can't say I noticed

DaveF
13-04-2015, 07:43 PM

Neither me or my mate thought it was a penalty at the time. That said, the referee then gave a foul a few minutes later when Farid looked at Paterson who then promptly fell over, so if he saw that as a foul (which it wasn't) then the one on Cummings was an assault in comparison.

Peevemor
13-04-2015, 08:45 PM
Total 100% stonewaller for me.

Jones28
13-04-2015, 08:51 PM

Absolute guff.

He's played an important part this season.

Leithenhibby
13-04-2015, 09:08 PM
Neither me or my mate thought it was a penalty at the time. That said, the referee then gave a foul a few minutes later when Farid looked at Paterson who then promptly fell over, so if he saw that as a foul (which it wasn't) then the one on Cummings was an assault in comparison.

I'm to be convinced. Thought at the time we was robbed and I would need video evidence as proof before I'd let go this one :wink:

Total 100% stonewaller for me.

:agree:

matty_f
13-04-2015, 09:18 PM
Definite penalty.

HibbyAndy
13-04-2015, 09:19 PM
Definite penalty.

It's not even in doubt.

It's a penalty every single time.

HibbyAndy
13-04-2015, 09:20 PM

Its is Dave, Its a 100% Stonewall penalty.

steakbake
13-04-2015, 09:51 PM

Fickle fans. Malonga has done well for us.

WeeRussell
14-04-2015, 12:01 PM
Fickle fans. Malonga has done well for us.

He is actually a great footballer, in fact possibly the most natural player of all our strikers; albeit he doesn't always appear the most hard-working. We are definitely a better squad with him in it.

That said - that piece of play on Saturday was the worst piece of decision-making I've seen from any of our players this season.

Thankfully we weren't left thinking what might have been.

Onwards and upwards and hope he is back fully fit asap. :flag:

Hibs History
14-04-2015, 12:46 PM
Definite penalty.

Was certain of it at the time!

Has anyone got a clip?

brog
14-04-2015, 01:11 PM
Its is Dave, Its a 100% Stonewall penalty.

When in the 2nd half did it happen? I'll see if I can find on Hibs TV. Can't believe Clancy didn't book Gomis for an absolutely shocking tackle then booked Jordon for doing em nothing! Clown, but sadly typical of Scottish refs.