PDA

View Full Version : Tom Daley School of Diving

thebakerboy
12-04-2015, 05:17 PM
I wonder how much it is costing them to hire him to teach their players how to dive. Every time a Hibs player touched one of them down they went , the one from Clum when Farid brushed his shoulder was a classic and Foster getting booked when Sow went down was a joke.

Eyrie
12-04-2015, 06:09 PM
I wonder how much it is costing them to hire him to teach their players how to dive. Every time a Hibs player touched one of them down they went , the one from Clum when Farid brushed his shoulder was a classic and Foster getting booked when Sow went down was a joke.

Paterson actually went into El Alagui rather than the other way round, and for me Forster was just standing his ground.

Pretty Boy
12-04-2015, 06:12 PM
Zeefat falling like he'd been shot when half his weight Hanlon nudged him was quitr amusing.

truehibernian
13-04-2015, 01:40 AM
When will Callum Paterson be singled out in the media, as GOC was, for persistent diving and (unlike Garry) feigning injury ?

Watch his header when he hit the bar - feigns injury - yet again - something he has always done in his young career.

Also like the fact that Dylan McGowan's '3-0 and the Hearts centre halves will be smoking cigars' scenario didn't pan out.......much like his Hearts career........you are and always will be a terrible professional footballer Dylan......like your brother.........we won't hear of you again in football, don't fret my Ozzy friend.........you are garbage :greengrin:aok:.......like your brother :agree:

mikewynne
13-04-2015, 05:13 AM
Paterson and Walker are unbelievable. Their parents must be so proud.