PDA

View Full Version : Referee...

The Green Goblin
12-04-2015, 03:44 PM
What the hell was that? You did everything you could, letting all their persistent fouls go and booking both our central defenders for their first challenge, but for once, a ridiculously blinkered refereeing performance couldn`t stop us today. Nice try though.

What a finish that was by Farid!!!!!!! :greengrin

Callum_62
12-04-2015, 03:53 PM
What were the Sky guys saying about the possible penalty on Jason 10 mins into second half?

I thought it was a terrible display actually - Hibs got absolutely nothing from him all game

We dominated the 1st 45, and came of with the only bookings in the game so far

How Gomis wasnt booked 1st 1'll never know

The Green Goblin
12-04-2015, 03:56 PM
What were the Sky guys saying about the possible penalty on Jason 10 mins into second half?

I thought it was a terrible display actually - Hibs got absolutely nothing from him all game

How Gomis wasnt booked 1st 1'll ever know

Totally. Don't know what the sky guy was saying about the pen claim, but Kevin Harper said that after it happened, he looked along the line of journalists, including even the BBC guys, and he said they were all just shaking their heads and laughing at the ref in disbelief.

Golden Bear
12-04-2015, 03:57 PM

How Gomis wasnt booked 1st 1'll ever know

He seems to get off with murder when he plays against us. He commits countless fouls before the ref takes any action yet our defenders get booked for their first foul.

Franck Stanton
12-04-2015, 04:42 PM
Andy Walker said that if it had been given it would be in the "Soft" category. Must admit I didn't think too much of it at first glance, however on replay clearly was a spot kick.

matty_f
12-04-2015, 04:49 PM
Thought it was a penalty all day long, the Yam ******* about had Jason in a headlock.