PDA

View Full Version : The Unofficial MatchDay Thread for Travel ,Trivia , Weather, Breakfast and Fashion

Ronniekirk
12-04-2015, 07:22 AM
pissing it down in Paisley ( was lovely and sunny Arran all week when Submaritine themes popped up on the Dumbaton Match Evening thread ) Forecast is for it to clear up and some sushine will adorn Leith but Temperatures to remain in single figures .Therefor even Prettyboy may have to sacrifice fashion for something to keep the Wind Chill Factor at Bay .
Trying to lkeep weight down after an Active break but the portions in The Pig and Butterfly on Bath Street last night were hughmungas .
so it's toast and Peruvian a Filter Coffee only for me and then out for a power walk .

its a Derby and although indifferent to it most of the week it's Matchday and nerves starting to jangle a bit now in Anticipation but had great nights sleep .
On the Trivia front went to see Flaviia from stricktly come dancing at the Kings yesterday My wife dragged me along and I was one of a handful of men in a predominately older female crowd .The Atmosphere wasn't as intimidating as a Derby but yon Flavia win in had muscles were she had no right to have them and some of her flicks during the Argintine Tango were executed at breathtaking Speed and Accuracy which was just as well or her partner would of had a sore pair of Baws if she hadn't .Maybe Stubbs should of had her in to put the players through thier paces before this game .

Fashion wise rocha john faded jeans ,caterpillar shoes ,hibs socks and watch ,thermal north face top and jacket as yet undetermined and same re scarf Have choice of Four .

How long will it take Aldo to mention the Word Roaster in connection with anything Hearts related ,Will Steve post **** Off Hibs on Dot Net if Hearts take the lead , how many posts will Keekaboo do today ,will Silver surface on here before kickoff , and will Billywhizz be buying the Celebration drinks after the game
If for whatever reason you can't be there ( and there are other threads to debate that aplenty ) then tune in and all will be revealed on here later Will the happy clappers or Bedwetters prevail .

Moan The a Hibs It's a ****ing Derby So let's be Havin Them Was sitting on the Fence yesterday's butb 2 1 The Hibs Farid to score and make amends for his midweek penalty miss .

:flag::flag::flag::gwa:

hibeesathampden
12-04-2015, 07:23 AM
What time does behind the goals open?

lord bunberry
12-04-2015, 07:25 AM
I've got a feeling we might win 12-0 but I wouldn't be disappointed if it was only 11-0

Pedantic_Hibee
12-04-2015, 07:26 AM
Cannae persuade my dad to go so it's either the pub or the hoose for me.

Aldo
12-04-2015, 07:28 AM
pissing it down in Paisley ( was lovely and sunny Arran all week when Submaritine themes popped up on the Dumbaton Match Evening thread ) Forecast is for it to clear up and some sushine will adorn Leith but Temperatures to remain in single figures .Therefor even Prettyboy may have to sacrifice fashion for something to keep the Wind Chill Factor at Bay . Trying to lkeep weight down after an Active break but the portions in The Pig and Butterfly on Bath Street last night were hughmungas . so it's toast and Peruvian a Filter Coffee only for me and then out for a power walk . its a Derby and although indifferent to it most of the week it's Matchday and nerves starting to jangle a bit now in Anticipation but had great nights sleep . On the Trivia front went to see Flaviia from stricktly come dancing at the Kings yesterday My wife dragged me along and I was one of a handful of men in a predominately older female crowd .The Atmosphere wasn't as intimidating as a Derby but yon Flavia win in had muscles were she had no right to have them and some of her flicks during the Argintine Tango were executed at breathtaking Speed and Accuracy which was just as well or her partner would of had a sore pair of Baws if she hadn't .Maybe Stubbs should of had her in to put the players through thier paces before this game . Fashion wise rocha john faded jeans ,caterpillar shoes ,hibs socks and watch ,thermal north face top and jacket as yet undetermined and same re scarf Have choice of Four . How long will it take Aldo to mention the Word Roaster in connection with anything Hearts related ,Will Steve post **** Off Hibs on Dot Net if Hearts take the lead , how many posts will Keekaboo do today ,will Silver surface on here before kickoff , and will Billywhizz be buying the Celebration drinks after the game If for whatever reason you can't be there ( and there are other threads to debate that aplenty ) then tune in and all will be revealed on here later Will the happy clappers or Bedwetters prevail . Moan The a Hibs It's a ****ing Derby So let's be Havin Them Was sitting on the Fence yesterday's butb 2 1 The Hibs Farid to score and make amends for his midweek penalty miss . :flag::flag::flag::gwa:

Superb Ronnie.

Let's get intae this bunch of cheating robbin Yam roasters.

Don't forget it'll be a yam/sheep 'Love-in' especially from that Grade A yam Fud roaster Preston.

**** the yams.

Ronniekirk
If it was a three o clock Sunday kick off it would be 12 30'

3pm
Cannae persuade my dad to go so it's either the pub or the hoose for me.

Get yerself along man.

Look into that away end and realise there are 3500 folk in this world who have been dealt a worse hand in life than you.

Pretty Boy
12-04-2015, 07:31 AM
Just awake.

Had a few shandies yesterday for the National. Going to watch last nights MOTD and feed the animals before contemplating anything else.

Big choice to make between last nights leftover Pizza Hut for breakfast ot whether to venture out for something else. Get that sorted and then maybe venture for a pre match lager or Guinness.

Clothing will be the now standard Levis and green and white Trimm Trabs, white Ted Baker polo shirt, bottle green Paul Smith V neck jumper and choice of jacket will be left up until the last minute but swithering between the green Fred Perry windbreaker or the heavier white/grey Descente shell jacket.

Got to look and feel the part for a derby.

semaj64
12-04-2015, 07:31 AM

Opens at 12:00

Ronniekirk
12-04-2015, 07:32 AM
Superb Ronnie.

Let's get intae this bunch of cheating robbin Yam roasters.

Don't forget it'll be a yam/sheep 'Love-in' especially from that Grade A yam Fud roaster Preston.

**** the yams.
Knew it wouldn't take long to smoke you out Aldo Roasters the lot of them but we need to get in about them today ,.one touch pass and move none of this pass in a straight line then back the way

Aldo
12-04-2015, 07:35 AM
Knew it wouldn't take long to smoke you out Aldo Roasters the lot of them but we need to get in about them today ,.one touch pass and move none of this pass in a straight line then back the way

Didnt want to disappoint!!

As has been alluded on another thread, Discipline will be very important today.

Allan very very important for us.

We MUST take our chances tho.

Future17
12-04-2015, 07:42 AM
Been up and about since early doors as got a few things to do before the game. It's damp, grey and pretty cold at Easter Road just now, but there's not a breath of wind.

Billy Whizz
12-04-2015, 07:43 AM
Ronnie, I lived in Paisley for a bit, you know damned fine I wouldn't spend "my" money on Champagne!

Grey here in Edinburgh, just about to go to work for a small shift until 12.30, but the sun is expected to be out around 3pm

Aldo
12-04-2015, 07:51 AM
Ronnie, I lived in Paisley for a bit, you know damned fine I wouldn't spend "my" money on Champagne! Grey here in Edinburgh, just about to go to work for a small shift until 12.30, but the sun is expected to be out around 3pm

Is Merrydown no the Paisley version of Champagne?? ;-) or is that Lambrini??

lord bunberry
12-04-2015, 08:20 AM
Merrydown, that takes me back :greengrin it used to be my drink of choice as a youngster

Since90+2
12-04-2015, 08:23 AM
Few too many jars last night but going to the Iona for 12. Can't wait!

Carheenlea
12-04-2015, 08:31 AM
Back home after a long drive from Galway to Peebles yesterday, but raring to go despite the damp weather. Hoping the game will be a greater spectacle than the Galway Utd v Sligo Rovers game that I had to endure on Friday night - truly horrific and enough to get football stopped. Marrying dark jeans and boots with white shirt and bottle green sleeveless sweater for a more tradional Hibernian themed combo.
Semi tickets to collect, couple of pints to devour and three points to enjoy - going to be a good day today :agree:

Jonny1875
12-04-2015, 08:41 AM
Been over from Belfast for the weekend been quality so far, can anyone tell me when the ticket office is open for collection and closes?

Pretty Boy
12-04-2015, 08:52 AM
Been over from Belfast for the weekend been quality so far, can anyone tell me when the ticket office is open for collection and closes?

Opens at 10.

Not sure when it closes.

ALF TUPPER
12-04-2015, 09:08 AM
Up, breakfasted, leavin the Weege soon for Easter Road. Waaaaay too early! But, need to be in Leith NOW!

GGTTH 👍

Just Alf
12-04-2015, 09:23 AM
Stubbs, get this sorted!

http://thesportsmash.co.uk/russian-adult-actress-offers-striker-ultimate-incentive/?pub_id=44&w_id=&pd_id=&link_id=156568&r_link_id=156568

:cb

Aldo
12-04-2015, 09:27 AM
Merrydown, that takes me back :greengrin it used to be my drink of choice as a youngster

It does indeed. I have to admit I bought a bottle of it a few weeks ago from Sainsburys. Brought back memories, of sorts!!

frazeHFC
12-04-2015, 09:28 AM
Baseline

silverhibee
12-04-2015, 09:53 AM
pissing it down in Paisley ( was lovely and sunny Arran all week when Submaritine themes popped up on the Dumbaton Match Evening thread ) Forecast is for it to clear up and some sushine will adorn Leith but Temperatures to remain in single figures .Therefor even Prettyboy may have to sacrifice fashion for something to keep the Wind Chill Factor at Bay .
Trying to lkeep weight down after an Active break but the portions in The Pig and Butterfly on Bath Street last night were hughmungas .
so it's toast and Peruvian a Filter Coffee only for me and then out for a power walk .

its a Derby and although indifferent to it most of the week it's Matchday and nerves starting to jangle a bit now in Anticipation but had great nights sleep .
On the Trivia front went to see Flaviia from stricktly come dancing at the Kings yesterday My wife dragged me along and I was one of a handful of men in a predominately older female crowd .The Atmosphere wasn't as intimidating as a Derby but yon Flavia win in had muscles were she had no right to have them and some of her flicks during the Argintine Tango were executed at breathtaking Speed and Accuracy which was just as well or her partner would of had a sore pair of Baws if she hadn't .Maybe Stubbs should of had her in to put the players through thier paces before this game .

Fashion wise rocha john faded jeans ,caterpillar shoes ,hibs socks and watch ,thermal north face top and jacket as yet undetermined and same re scarf Have choice of Four .

How long will it take Aldo to mention the Word Roaster in connection with anything Hearts related ,Will Steve post **** Off Hibs on Dot Net if Hearts take the lead , how many posts will Keekaboo do today ,will Silver surface on here before kickoff , and will Billywhizz be buying the Celebration drinks after the game
If for whatever reason you can't be there ( and there are other threads to debate that aplenty ) then tune in and all will be revealed on here later Will the happy clappers or Bedwetters prevail .

Moan The a Hibs It's a ****ing Derby So let's be Havin Them Was sitting on the Fence yesterday's butb 2 1 The Hibs Farid to score and make amends for his midweek penalty miss .

Nescafe coffee, a nice smoke, then a shower and i will be out the door in a hour Ronnie, that's the plan anyway. then Hibs club and then bring on the strange people fae gogie for a lesson in fitba, f***ing roasters that they are, sun is starting to creep out in the North of the Capital.

F*** the hertz.

silverhibee
12-04-2015, 09:58 AM

El Dorado is a big hit in Paisley, wee step up fae Buckfast. :greengrin

silverhibee
12-04-2015, 09:59 AM
Green meth for me. Wee pick me up. :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
12-04-2015, 10:02 AM
Just had a friend of a friend, who's one of them, at the door coz he's doing some work for me. I'm not a violent person but he rubbed his disgusting scarf on my dogs so I really had to take a few deep breaths or I would have swung for him :yw::grr:

Sergey
12-04-2015, 10:05 AM
Nescafe coffee, a nice smoke, then a shower and i will be out the door in a hour Ronnie, that's the plan anyway. then Hibs club and then bring on the strange people fae gogie for a lesson in fitba, f***ing roasters that they are, sun is starting to creep out in the North of the Capital.

F*** the hertz.

Priorities are wrong, Silver.

A good quality roasted coffee and a smoke is the way to start the day. Unfortunately Nescafe doesn't tick that box.

Hibby70
12-04-2015, 10:06 AM
So far my morning has consisted of some bedroom gymnastics with the other half (hopefully not the only pumping to be administered by a Hibee today!), shower and shave, muckle sausage and bacon buttie and a cup of tea.

Presently sitting in shorts and a tshirt watching Paw Patrol with the bairns and contemplating what to wear. Looks pretty horrible out there.

Pretty Boy
12-04-2015, 10:06 AM
Just had a friend of a friend, who's one of them, at the door coz he's doing some work for me. I'm not a violent person but he rubbed his disgusting scarf on my dogs so I really had to take a few deep breaths or I would have swung for him :yw::grr:

You need to reassess both your friends and employment strategy S.

Hibernia&Alba
12-04-2015, 10:09 AM

I hope the dugs savaged him

FranckSuzy
12-04-2015, 10:17 AM
You need to reassess both your friends and employment strategy S.

I hope the dugs savaged him

It's the only time I would have been proud if they'd peed on him/it :greengrin They were too busy sniffing the rag as it probably reminded them of what they 'deposit' outside....:rolleyes:

Pedantic_Hibee
12-04-2015, 10:21 AM
I'm painting her laddies bedroom, swigging a can of cider and staring at her derrière regularly as she's doing the cutting in and her thong is showing.

Keep this up and she'll have a puss like a painters radio. A man has needs.

Mikey, I'll take the infraction and imminent post removal. Thanks pal, aw the best.

Hibs07p
12-04-2015, 10:21 AM

Obviously just letting yer dug smell what real ***** is!

GGTTH

SteveHFC
12-04-2015, 10:37 AM

Fashion wise will be Levi Jeans, my green and white gazelle trainers, Hibs top and my grey hoodie. Now to decide which scarf to wear. :greengrin

Carheenlea
12-04-2015, 10:42 AM

Aldo
12-04-2015, 11:27 AM
El Dorado is a big hit in Paisley, wee step up fae Buckfast. :greengrin

;-)

Green meth for me. Wee pick me up. :thumbsup:

Maybe a wee absinthe this Savo!!

WillowbraeHibby
12-04-2015, 12:26 PM
Fashion wise will be Levi Jeans, my green and white gazelle trainers, Hibs top and my grey hoodie. Now to decide which scarf to wear. :greengrin

Fashion for me the day is adidas shorts... Hibs top, flip flops, Cos I'm stuck in Liberia... No telly showing the game... But weather is smashing...

Get intae these Yams.... Have a good day peeps..... GGTTH.. :flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

RamblingJack
12-04-2015, 12:35 PM
A wee bit cloudy today in Denia but still a nice pleasant 18 degrees,shorts and sandals on,gonna watch the match on the internet.

KdyHby
12-04-2015, 12:46 PM
Pleasant sunny 18 degrees at an East Malaga poolside. Desperate for the match to start, with the other half oblivious.

Keith_M
12-04-2015, 12:47 PM

Depends, I only post to tell people to behave themselves.... so it could be a lot :wink:

Weather here in München is sunny. Just deciding on location for my viewing pleasure.

Ronniekirk
12-04-2015, 08:13 PM

So got the score wrong thought they would get one But Farid scored But credit to California Hibs on his thread who called it spot on at 2 0 .and PS Billy Whizz didn't buy the Celebration drinks and Steve didn't get the chance to post **** off Hibs as they didn't score , Silver did surface ,Aldo will no doubt be Roasting Yams somewhere and lost track of Keekaboos post count

SteveHFC
12-04-2015, 08:14 PM
So got the score wrong thought they would get one But Farid scored But credit to California Hibs on his thread who called it spot on at 2 0 .and PS Billy Whizz didn't buy the Celebration drinks and Steve didn't get the chance to post **** off Hibs as they didn't score , Silver did surface ,Aldo will no doubt be Roasting Yams somewhere and lost track of Keekaboos post count

Always next week. :na na:

FranckSuzy
12-04-2015, 09:18 PM

The dogs were a lucky charm :thumbsup: Bet he doesn't bring his scarf round tomorrow :hahaha:

Ronniekirk
12-04-2015, 10:42 PM
The dogs were a lucky charm :thumbsup: Bet he doesn't bring his scarf round tomorrow :hahaha:

He might not appear at all if the Dogs have rubbed him up the wrong way .