View Full Version : Scott Allan will have a stormer and we'll batter them!

11-04-2015, 02:58 PM
Ok, I'm absolutely sick of this 'down and out, negative loser mentality'! Others, like the filth, feed and thrive off of this and really throw it in our faces, as it frankly gives them the upper hand before a balls even been kicked.

Get a ticket, get up for it, but first and foremost get positive, it's a bloody Edinburgh Derby, doesn't get much better!

Look at the previous derbies this season, what honestly fills you with a cowarding feeling of getting beat?!

If/when Allan produces against them we're gonna boss the midfield. Big Farid is back and will be way up for this game!

I'm gonna pull this thread up again at full time with pure smugness, because we're winning this one guys.

Hibs 2-0 Hearts, shove your cringeworthy 'party', and take your sorry selfs back to yer Gorgie SLUMS!

Cmon the Hibees!!!!

11-04-2015, 03:56 PM
Admire all the positivity etc mate but this thread will look vert daft if we get beat...

11-04-2015, 04:00 PM
Admire all the positivity etc mate but this thread will look vert daft if we get beat...

So...don't be positive because it might backfire.

Feeble.

11-04-2015, 04:37 PM
I always fancy our chances against them, why? because I'm old enough to remember when they couldn't buy a goal against us, never mind a win :wink:

Keep the faith GGTTH

11-04-2015, 04:39 PM
Ok, I'm absolutely sick of this 'down and out, negative loser mentality'! Others, like the filth, feed and thrive off of this and really throw it in our faces, as it frankly gives them the upper hand before a balls even been kicked.

Get a ticket, get up for it, but first and foremost get positive, it's a bloody Edinburgh Derby, doesn't get much better!

Look at the previous derbies this season, what honestly fills you with a cowarding feeling of getting beat?!

If/when Allan produces against them we're gonna boss the midfield. Big Farid is back and will be way up for this game!

I'm gonna pull this thread up again at full time with pure smugness, because we're winning this one guys.

Hibs 2-0 Hearts, shove your cringeworthy 'party', and take your sorry selfs back to yer Gorgie SLUMS!

Cmon the Hibees!!!!

Hope you're putting money on it!!

11-04-2015, 04:42 PM
So...don't be positive because it might backfire.

Feeble.

This. Let's not live in fear people! Of them?! Really....them??

11-04-2015, 04:46 PM
This. Let's not live in fear people! Of them?! Really....them??

Must say, I don't ANY Hibs fan who fears Hearts! Have you just made that up?

There's a HUGE difference of being realistic & knowing all too well what to expect compared to being scared!!!

11-04-2015, 04:47 PM

There's a HUGE difference of being realistic & knowing all too well what to expect compared to being scared!!!

Some Hibs fans are scared of their own shadows, always fearing the worst...........

11-04-2015, 05:02 PM

Cmon the Hibees!!!!

That's the spirit! Get wired in!

11-04-2015, 05:18 PM

Really? You can sense from a lot of posters on here that they fear Hearts. Realism and 'knowing' are purely based on speculative assumption. Full blooded optimism should ALWAYS be taken by fans into a derby, regardless of circumstances. People may not believe it but fan feelings shared in pubs, message boards, newspapers, out on the street etc, does trickle down to the playing staff and DOES have an effect.

Let's start to talk ourselves and our team up for a change. I'm not even being accepting of the negativity in the slightest, because wether people want to acknowledge it or not, despite the obvious recent slip ups and those that have occurred during the season, our team HAS improved!

We're much better on the eye, have some genuinely exciting talented players, have up until late been on a good run of form, and once again, shown in EVERY derby this season that we can more than match them and can play them off the park coming away with the win.

Again, Hibs 2-0 Hearts.

Hibeewilly
11-04-2015, 05:24 PM

Cmon the Hibees!!!!
I with you on this one CH. 2-0 Hibees

11-04-2015, 05:28 PM

No offence, but a lot of those who are "realistic" don't even bloody watch us!

11-04-2015, 05:31 PM
So will any negative ones if we win:greengrin

11-04-2015, 05:36 PM
Mon the Hibs! Get stuck right into them!

11-04-2015, 06:10 PM
I always fancy our chances against them, why? because I'm old enough to remember when they couldn't buy a goal against us, never mind a win :wink:

Keep the faith GGTTH

Me too

11-04-2015, 06:14 PM

Cmon the Hibees!!!!

It's very cool etc this being on a messageboard etc, and I agree entirely with the sentiment.

As always though, it's what the players produce on the pitch they matters.

If fan dedication won derbies alone, our record would be a whole lot better

11-04-2015, 06:20 PM
It's very cool etc this being on a messageboard etc, and I agree entirely with the sentiment.

Course it's what the players do on the pitch that matters.

.....let's try and give them a small helping hand aswel though eh!

11-04-2015, 06:35 PM
Love the hibs!

11-04-2015, 06:38 PM

Not if it included turning up to games.

11-04-2015, 07:36 PM

Not if it included turning up to games.

Personally, I think Hibs fans have shown remarkable commitment to the team, especially given the levels of **** they have had to put up with. Could we realistically expect more from the fans?

Let's hope Allan demonstrates that he is able to put his stamp on a game and that he inspires a decent performance. Should be a good benchmark for us and for him.

Do we have the resilience and the bawz to beat a strong team, who play with a will to win? A win tomorrow would really give hope for the rest of the season and show that this side does have character and a team spirit.

11-04-2015, 07:39 PM
Personally, I think Hibs fans have shown remarkable commitment to the team, especially given the levels of **** they have had to put up with. Could we realistically expect more from the fans?

Let's hope Allan demonstrates that he is able to put his stamp on a game and that he inspires a decent performance. Should be a good benchmark for us and for him.

Do we have the resilience and the bawz to beat a strong team, who play with a will to win? A win tomorrow would really give hope for the rest of the season and show that this side does have character and a team spirit.

I think failling to sell 700 tickets that had been on sale for weeks for an important match at Dumbarton is terrible and we, as fans need to take more responsibility when it comes to backing the team.

11-04-2015, 07:48 PM
I think failling to sell 700 tickets that had been on sale for weeks for an important match at Dumbarton is terrible and we, as fans need to take more responsibility when it comes to backing the team.

Tbf Hermit it's no the easiest of places to travel to after a long day at work.

11-04-2015, 07:50 PM
Tbf Hermit it's no the easiest of places to travel to after a long day at work.

Yes but surely 700 of the 20,000 that will be at hampden next week could have went? :confused:

11-04-2015, 07:56 PM
Yes but surely 700 of the 20,000 that will be at hampden next week could have went? :confused:

HC when I was younger mate I went with a few on here home and away regardless. Missed one game in 6 or so years up in Aberdeen cos it was midweek. Going week in week out costs a lot of money these days.

Credit to those who went but just because folk first go doesn't mean we don't want to be there.

There will be differing reasons but are you sure you really want to open that can of worms this good evening.

11-04-2015, 07:56 PM

Cmon the Hibees!!!!

http://media.giphy.com/media/lI6nHr5hWXlu0/giphy.gif Fantastic post.

11-04-2015, 08:00 PM
Some Hibs fans are scared of their own shadows, always fearing the worst...........

Agree time to stand up to the guff we get served by the gimps and the gimp loving press.

Tomorrow put them in their place and not just beat them but horse them no reason IMO we can't.

11-04-2015, 08:02 PM
Agree time to stand up to the guff we get served by the gimps and the gimp loving press.

Tomorrow put them in their place and not just beat them but horse them no reason IMO we can't.

Fingers crossed, hopefully every time we attack we cause mayhem, and score a barrow load:agree:

11-04-2015, 08:02 PM
HC when I was younger mate I went with a few on here home and away regardless. Missed one game in 6 or so years up in Aberdeen cos it was midweek. Going week in week out costs a lot of money these days.

Credit to those who went but just because folk first go doesn't mean we don't want to be there.

There will be differing reasons but are you sure you really want to open that can of worms this good evening.

That particular can was opened threads ago mate. :greengrin

11-04-2015, 08:10 PM
That particular can was opened threads ago mate. :greengrin

I know. All going well next weekend it'll rear its ugly mug yet again!! ;-)

11-04-2015, 08:14 PM
I know. All going well next weekend it'll rear its ugly mug yet again!! ;-)

If next saturday goes breests up then there will be a few bans dished out I think. :greengrin

11-04-2015, 08:16 PM
If next saturday goes breests up then there will be a few bans dished out I think. :greengrin

I'll no be caring as I'll be kinda pissed next weekend. Will be in glasgow by 9 and don't get train back till 6.

Will have a good time with my brother I've no seen for over a year as he's in Stoke and coming up for game. So if you fancy a pint early doors let me Ken.

11-04-2015, 08:30 PM
I'll no be caring as I'll be kinda pissed next weekend. Will be in glasgow by 9 and don't get train back till 6.

Will have a good time with my brother I've no seen for over a year as he's in Stoke and coming up for game. So if you fancy a pint early doors let me Ken.

Getting the bus neebs, no drink before it but possibly out in glasgow after it depending on the result!

11-04-2015, 08:35 PM

Where the **** is Phil d rolls, cough, cough?

If next Saturday ends pish then I'm banning myself.

11-04-2015, 08:42 PM
Getting the bus neebs, no drink before it but possibly out in glasgow after it depending on the result!

Roger Dodge. Got to get specific trains. 6pm from Queen Street

11-04-2015, 08:45 PM
Roger Dodge. Got to get specific trains. 6pm from Queen Street

Really? 6pm to where?

11-04-2015, 08:47 PM
Really? 6pm to where? Haymarket then KDY if I can chance it Markinch

11-04-2015, 08:49 PM
Haymarket then KDY if I can chance it Markinch

Advance ticket i take it. Booked train only unfortunately.

11-04-2015, 08:51 PM

Choo Choo:greengrin

11-04-2015, 08:52 PM
Choo Choo:greengrin

Where as you chew chew........ Chunky. :greengrin

11-04-2015, 08:54 PM

Aye but £10 cheaper.

Yeah bro's train isn't until half 6 from central and as I've no seen him in a while I thought I'd make a day of it.

11-04-2015, 08:54 PM
Where as you chew chew........ Chunky. :greengrin

:cheers:

11-04-2015, 08:56 PM
:cheers:

:greengrin:wink:

12-04-2015, 03:19 PM

Cmon the Hibees!!!!

I TOLD YOU'S!!!!! They were NEVER just strolling upto Easter Road today and partying with our players allowing it. I had felt it so strongly all week that we were winning this one 2-0! GET IN THERE!

12-04-2015, 03:20 PM
I TOLD YOU'S!!!!! They were NEVER just strolling upto Easter Road today and partying with our players allowing it. I had felt it so strongly all week that we were winning this one 2-0! GET IN THERE!

Dave-O
12-04-2015, 03:28 PM

:top marks.........well called mate. :gwa:

12-04-2015, 03:44 PM
Fair play to the OP. Had a horrible feeling that this thread would be plastered all over keekback as a laughing stock by the end of the game today but fair play, you called it! GGTTH :thumbsup:

:thumbsup::flag::flag:

12-04-2015, 03:46 PM
Some result! Allan was pish though haha.

12-04-2015, 03:51 PM

Really? I have to disagree thought he played well and strolled the game.

And to the OP. We battered them well called!!!! :greengrin:greengrin

GlasgowHibee
12-04-2015, 03:51 PM
Well Allan was pretty ineffective but at least you got the second part right, wouldn't have had it the other way! :wink:

12-04-2015, 03:54 PM
Quality thread :flag:

12-04-2015, 06:13 PM
admire all the positivity etc mate but this thread will look vert daft if we get beat...

giruy!

12-04-2015, 06:15 PM

Hardly. Strolled the first half and worked his socks off throughout

12-04-2015, 06:15 PM
giruy!

Hillsidehibby
12-04-2015, 06:21 PM
Well done mate.
i also got a wee return with a Hibs win and Cummings to score first.

12-04-2015, 06:47 PM
giruy!

Really? :faf:

12-04-2015, 08:27 PM
No not really 👍

Was just sick of downbeat attitude on here in recent weeks. Hopefully today gives everyone a boost.

FTH

13-04-2015, 01:30 AM
Hardly. Strolled the first half and worked his socks off throughout:agree: he was immense.

13-04-2015, 01:35 AM
:agree: he was immense.

https://s1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/r5ncu_oYt7hkgEbr4D87SQ--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9ZmlsbDtoPTU0MDtpbD1wbGFuZTtweW 9mZj0wO3E9NzU7dz05NjA-/http://media.zenfs.com/en_GB/Sports/Eurosport/1455298-31102905-2560-1440.jpg

13-04-2015, 07:54 AM

Howling post by the way. What game were you watching?

13-04-2015, 08:39 AM
I wonder what Neilson is saying to Allan in this photo?

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl-lower-divisions/hearts-derby-effort-not-acceptable-says-neilson-1-3743346

13-04-2015, 08:40 AM

Feeling daft?

13-04-2015, 09:11 AM

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl-lower-divisions/hearts-derby-effort-not-acceptable-says-neilson-1-3743346

Sign for me next season. Nap.

13-04-2015, 09:26 AM

I had Cummins first goal 2-0 at 60/1 thanks marathon bet, best tenner I've spent all year lol

13-04-2015, 09:31 AM
Howling post by the way. What game were you watching?

Same match as everyone else. It's just an opinion. I thought Fyvie and McGeouch were both much better. Think Allan is still far too wasteful on the ball. Don't get me wrong Allan's talent doesn't come in to question. He's a fantastic player on his day. Just don't think he had a stand out game yesterday. I agree 'pish' might have been a bit harsh though.

13-04-2015, 09:43 AM
Sign for me next season. Nap.

Surely Robbie the water boy would have to ask permission from his boss Levein?

13-04-2015, 11:07 AM
Feeling daft?

Nope?

13-04-2015, 12:01 PM
Nope?

Hope you now have a bit more faith in our team. :thumbsup:

13-04-2015, 12:18 PM

:faf::faf:

13-04-2015, 12:18 PM

"32 million training sessions a day and we still cannae get near you".