Any 1 been ?

Good ?

SeanWilson
10-04-2015, 06:45 AM
Hi

I have hospitality in the 1875 lounge on Sunday

Any 1 been ?

Good ?

I've been a few times and always had a good time. Great atmosphere, good crack and being a Derby it'll be even better!

Enjoy!

spike220
10-04-2015, 06:58 AM
Will be good, get there early and soak up the atmosphere, I met Kevin Harper and his kids in there. after the game Sparky and Doyle were there.

My 2000 post BTW, Do I get anything for that Admins??

Brummie_Hibs
10-04-2015, 07:27 AM
Was there last week for QotS game. Enjoyed it a lot.

MarkMc
10-04-2015, 09:44 AM
Went there for the Newco game and standards have dropped from the year before (was at Seltic last year).

Breakfast is a lot smaller, you also had bottles of wine on the table in the morning - none this time
Main meal - Allright - but no wine - Glasses were out but u had to pay for it - already paid £150 !!
Dessert - A cheese board for the whole table - If u don't know who else is at the table would u like to share with them - Nope !
Checkeed the Hambos hospitality and although there place is a dump it's cheaper £120 and you get wine and liquers inclusive - Soory Rant over !!

Hope somebody from hospitality reads this - cos they didn't reply to my letter !!

Met Kevin Harper, Grant Stott, Rod, Paul Kane ( at the bogs as he was in the cheap seats), Cummings, Hanlon & Al Faruid & spoke to Sparky in the stands. Sat along from Paul Murray & Andy Cameron and there entourage....GGTTH

it is a good day out but standards have dropped

Bad Martini
10-04-2015, 11:32 AM
Last time I was there, I met Lawrie Reilly, shook the man by the hand and told him that he was a genius. As ever the gentleman and modest, he shrugged it off. Met Stanton there too. Another gentleman and genius. Two of the best. For this, I am thankful.

For every ying, there is a yang though.

...Petrie come round the tables cracking shan jokes and trying to be funny. Told him to **** off. There's always something to ruin your day I guess :greengrin

MON THE HIBS

MSK
10-04-2015, 11:35 AM
Its our 25th wedding anniversary on Sunday (of all ****ing days ..:greengrin) ...Wife quite fancies a wee bit of the posh seats etc ...whats the script with that ..do we just book ?...we are both season ticket holders in the lower FF ..

Bad Martini
10-04-2015, 11:37 AM
Its our 25th wedding anniversary on Sunday (of all ****ing days ..:greengrin) ...Wife quite fancies a wee bit of the posh seats etc ...whats the script with that ..do we just book ?...we are both season ticket holders in the lower FF ..

You can book (if spaces left). When I done it (with season ticket) we got discount owing to the fact we all had season tickets too.:aok:

MSK
10-04-2015, 11:40 AM
You can book (if spaces left). When I done it (with season ticket) we got discount owing to the fact we all had season tickets too.:aok:Is that for the full whack BM ..meal etc ..?...I don't fancy a scran as Daughters are taking us out after game ...just want a couple (few) drinks ...before the game & plonk oor erses on the comfy seats ..:greengrin

scotiaf
10-04-2015, 12:58 PM
Cheers guys

oldbutdim
10-04-2015, 01:06 PM
Was there last week for QotS game. Enjoyed it a lot.

I was there too!

The game spoiled an otherwise enjoyable day.
:wink:

green day
18-04-2015, 06:31 AM
Went there for the Newco game and standards have dropped from the year before (was at Seltic last year).

Breakfast is a lot smaller, you also had bottles of wine on the table in the morning - none this time
Main meal - Allright - but no wine - Glasses were out but u had to pay for it - already paid £150 !!
Dessert - A cheese board for the whole table - If u don't know who else is at the table would u like to share with them - Nope !
Checkeed the Hambos hospitality and although there place is a dump it's cheaper £120 and you get wine and liquers inclusive - Soory Rant over !!

Hope somebody from hospitality reads this - cos they didn't reply to my letter !!

Met Kevin Harper, Grant Stott, Rod, Paul Kane ( at the bogs as he was in the cheap seats), Cummings, Hanlon & Al Faruid & spoke to Sparky in the stands. Sat along from Paul Murray & Andy Cameron and there entourage....GGTTH

it is a good day out but standards have dropped

Re: your point about Hearts.

Guy in work doing hearts gorgie suite today. £60, includes glass of fizz, 2courses, bottled beer on the table, guests (fat robbo etc.).

One of our bosses recently did equivalent at Easter road, £80 and no free bevvy.

I did tell guy in work its probably because Jambo's are not paying suppliers !

But on a serious point, if we want to fill hospitality, we need to look again at the offering.